Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton email explanation not credible

Jack Skellington

The politically convenient part you are so desperate to protect. You email people would give Edward Snowden the death penalty the way you rage about these emails.

Are you suggesting Hillary should seek asylum in another country as Snowden did?

If Hillary Clinton maintained perfect email hygiene at all times, whatever that means, it wouldn't make any difference in what kind of a Presidential candidate she is. She would still suck 99.99999999% as badly as she does. So keep raging about 0.000000000001% of what makes this person unfit to be President and you'll ensure her victory in November.

Nah. Biden will step in as the candidate at a brokered Convention with Sanders as his running mate. The signs are already printed;

Biden

Sanders

Yeah, as the evidence shows, I'm really raging against her by saying i won't vote for her.

I won't vote for her either, it doesn't have anything to do with emails, which as it turns out, is sadly the majority of the criticism against her on this forum. While I'm also not going to vote for her, I'm also not interested in handing her the election by wasting so much time and energy on emails. If people need emails to figure out what's wrong with her, they're missing the forest through the tree.

I am real. Super Tuesday is tomorrow and this 52-page partisan clown show has gone nowhere.

I asked for a real email and I get ad hominem instead because maybe you don't have one. Considering the cyber warfare we all know is going on, it's a fair bet a private server is more secure than the public one.

What secrets on the highest level? What former CIA said it was a certainty? If you're going to rely on the Pentagon getting attacked 100,000 times a day, why are those servers any better, why are those potential breaches any less important? If you think this problem begins and ends with Hillary Clinton, you don't understand the problem and you have zero chance of solving it.

Robert Gates. It's a near certainty that Russia, China, and Iran hacked her private server. And it's irrelevant that the pentagon gets hacked 100,000 times a day, Clinton knew the rules and broke them on purpose. Off with her head or throw her in the deepest darkest hole or whatever. She is guilty and should pay the full penalty.
  • Like 1

Are you suggesting Hillary should seek asylum in another country as Snowden did?

I don't care what Hillary Clinton should do about any of this. You got me mixed up with Fox News Channel. I'm saying that the role of government is to protect the privacy of every individual, not the secrecy of government. I'm saying that singling out Hillary Clinton doesn't even begin to address the broader issue of national email security, it wastes time and energy and makes Hillary Clinton the candidate even more formidable.

Robert Gates. It's a near certainty that Russia, China, and Iran hacked her private server. And it's irrelevant that the pentagon gets hacked 100,000 times a day, Clinton knew the rules and broke them on purpose. Off with her head or throw her in the deepest darkest hole or whatever. She is guilty and should pay the full penalty.

Well maybe you're just lying at worst and not knowing what you're talking about at best.

Robert Gates didn't say it was a certainty. And 100,000 attacks a day isn't irrelevant either when that's what Robert Gates himself said as the rationale for the very statement he actually made that you just butchered with falsehood.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/266674-former-defense-secretary-says-clinton-server-may-have-been-compromised

I don't get why you can't stop talking about stopping the talk about the emails. You're not voting for her. I'm not voting for her and we are surrounded here by a hundred other people who aren't voting for her. You probably aren't going to vote at all. Besides being criminal, the situation epitomizes her incomeotence and ignorance. That she is running for president makes it impossible to ignore.

• Like 3

If you had any family in the military you wouldn't be so nonchalant, Yamato. Please don't give me a lecture on what they are fighting for. Hillary could have seriously endangered their lives.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3

I'm not so much worried about what is in Hillary's email endangering our troops. It should be mostly state dept. stuff, like which dictator they are giving money to or what terro.... errr moderate rebel group they are arming.

The thing that drives me batty is the stuff my nephew posts on his facebook page. OpSec doesn't start when you're deployed. Everyone doesn't need to know your every move on facebook. His "battle buddies" do the same thing too. If anything is going to get our boys killed, it dumb things like that.

edit: for spelling

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1

The emails are just the topic du jur. Of course people are going to discuss it. For me, it's not that the emails themselves matter, although surely some do, it's that they show how careless Hillary is about taking on the responsibility she seeks. This is important to know about someone seeking even more authority. I agree there are many reasons not to want her as President, but the best case to present is the one you can prove. Isn't that what the FBI is trying to do?

If you had any family in the military you wouldn't be so nonchalant, Yamato. Please don't give me a lecture on what they are fighting for. Hillary could have seriously endangered their lives.

Another cheap shot. If I had any family in the military? What do you know about my family Michelle? Nothing.

Sure Hillary could have. Colin and Condi could have. John may well be seriously endangering someone's lives right now too. I'd be stunned if he wasn't. You only care about endangering the lives of our troops when it's Hillary Clinton's emails?

You might not have figured it out yet, but I'm trying to keep your family members in the military out of the next STUPID WAR. If you knew any better you might just appreciate that and that'll have absolutely nothing to do with Hillary Clinton's emails either.

I don't get why you can't stop talking about stopping the talk about the emails. You're not voting for her. I'm not voting for her and we are surrounded here by a hundred other people who aren't voting for her. You probably aren't going to vote at all. Besides being criminal, the situation epitomizes her incomeotence and ignorance. That she is running for president makes it impossible to ignore.

If the situation epitomized her incompetence and ignorance, she wouldn't be the leading candidate. She wouldn't be getting 75% of the votes in South Carolina.

Here's why I really care about this stupid issue. Nobody cares about State Dept email policies because of how they could jeopardize the lives of our troops. If they did, we'd have come up with radical new protocol many months (years) ago that would ensure this, whatever this is, would never happen again.

John Kerry's still using a private server for State Dept business. So....just whatever, apparently?

Colin Powell doesn't even have his emails! Who does? Did he destroy them? OMG! He could have been hiding something!!! Soldiers could have died!! See how lame that is? I can speculate too. It'd drive you nuts if I did.

I can speculate all kinds of horrible scenarios about how Kerry and Obama "could" and DO jeopardize the lives of our troops and few of them have anything to do with Emails.

If we were actually serious about protecting the lives of our troops (via SoS emailing in particular, apparently), we would have had much better policy a long time ago, and this sad clown act all about Hillary wouldn't even be happening.

http://thehill.com/b...ified-emails-on

How's Obama's White House email servers running? I've never heard anything about that, so President Obama must use his President emails like a real Pro. So....he's qualified to be President? derp!

Edited by Yamato

She does know what she's doing, Marco. It's the GOP that doesn't know what the **** it's doing.

Show me the email I'm supposed to be outraged at. Any of you email people, and you know who you are, show me what the **** the problem is now.

How about this one, where she instructs an underling to remove the security headers??

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/08/whoa-hillary-e-mail-instructs-aide-to-transmit-classified-e-mail-without-markings/

hillary-e-mail2.jpg

Sure, it is "just" talking points (TPs?), but she told someone to break the law for convenience sake.

• Like 1

Looks like things are starting to come to a head now. The FBI/DOJ have granted Bryan Pagliano, the staffer who set up Hillary's server and pleaded the fifth in front of congress, immunity in exchange for everything he knows. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/in-clinton-email-investigation-justice-department-grants-immunity-to-former-state-department-staffer/2016/03/02/e421e39e-e0a0-11e5-9c36-e1902f6b6571_story.html

• Like 3

Looks like things are starting to come to a head now. The FBI/DOJ have granted Bryan Pagliano, the staffer who set up Hillary's server and pleaded the fifth in front of congress, immunity in exchange for everything he knows. https://www.washingt...6571_story.html

Also, the total number of classified emails on the server that Hillary didn't erase was 2,079. Most of these were low level classified such as confidential but 22 were top secret and above and 44 were secret and above. $ of these discussed US vulnerabilities and 28 discussed intelligence activities. Hillary demands they be released but any one who thinks that uncleared people should have a look at these is an idiot. These numbers do NOT include the data that she erased and it is a certainty many of those were classified as well since they have found email from Hillary to Sid Blumenthal that was not turned over to the FBI.

Unfortunately it is almost a guarantee that her server was hacked by foreign services and so lives were put in danger and her refusal to cooperate and her decision to erase over 32K emails means that the FBI and intelligence services have no idea what else she has exposed and therefore they can't protect sources or facilities. I am guessing this is what really infuriates the feds.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/03/02/hillary-emails-final-score-n2126822?utm_content=bufferef2ba&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

• Like 1

Looks like things are starting to come to a head now. The FBI/DOJ have granted Bryan Pagliano, the staffer who set up Hillary's server and pleaded the fifth in front of congress, immunity in exchange for everything he knows. https://www.washingt...6571_story.html

Also, the total number of classified emails on the server that Hillary didn't erase was 2,079. Most of these were low level classified such as confidential but 22 were top secret and above and 44 were secret and above. $ of these discussed US vulnerabilities and 28 discussed intelligence activities. Hillary demands they be released but any one who thinks that uncleared people should have a look at these is an idiot. These numbers do NOT include the data that she erased and it is a certainty many of those were classified as well since they have found email from Hillary to Sid Blumenthal that was not turned over to the FBI.

Unfortunately it is almost a guarantee that her server was hacked by foreign services and so lives were put in danger and her refusal to cooperate and her decision to erase over 32K emails means that the FBI and intelligence services have no idea what else she has exposed and therefore they can't protect sources or facilities. I am guessing this is what really infuriates the feds.

http://townhall.com/...campaign=buffer

I'm not a lawyer but I know that if a person's actions cause death or harm to another, even if unintentional, that they can be charged with those crimes up to and including murder. I'm thinking of instances where, for example, if a person breaks into a home with only the intention to steal but his very presence causes the resident to have a heart attack then he can be charged with murder. If Hillary's exposure of information about locations, weaknesses, movements, etc. caused injury or death to military personnel or others, can she be charged with the appropriate crime? If so, then this is about far more than just mishandling correspondence. Are there any lawyers among the participants here who can shed light on this?

I'm not a lawyer but I know that if a person's actions cause death or harm to another, even if unintentional, that they can be charged with those crimes up to and including murder. I'm thinking of instances where, for example, if a person breaks into a home with only the intention to steal but his very presence causes the resident to have a heart attack then he can be charged with murder. If Hillary's exposure of information about locations, weaknesses, movements, etc. caused injury or death to military personnel or others, can she be charged with the appropriate crime? If so, then this is about far more than just mishandling correspondence. Are there any lawyers among the participants here who can shed light on this?

I know that it has been leaked that one of the emails contained the identity of a HUMINT source but I have no idea if that source was hurt because of this probable leak or not and it would be hard to prove I am guessing. Another contained information about Ambassador Stevens whereabouts around the time he was murdered but they could've gotten that info from other sources.

That said, I don't think it would be possible to directly link damage done to a leak in her email as the info could always have come from somewhere else but the agreements and NDAs you must sign to access this data provides for very harsh prison terms (much more than appears in code 18).

Mr. Pagliano, the IT who ran Hillary's server has NO EMAILS on the server or with the state dept for the entire time Hillary was SecState. Hillary paid him $140K a year (Hilary's salary was just $146K/year) to manage her email server and her tech issues so this is no low level techie. Also, the FBI doesn't give immunity lightly so this guy knows something.

• Like 2

I imagine that Trump is going to be raining all this down on Hillary non-stop 24/7, when he turns on her. I can't imagine that she really thinks she's getting away with anything.

The Clinton Campaign said that they are happy Pagliano got immunity and hope he is able to clear everything up. I wonder when they'll start denouncing him, and demonizing him rather then playing it up like there's nothing to this investigation.

I've seen the Clintons get out of trouble before so I always wonder if the fix is in. The only thing is they aren't as popular as they were way back when but they are still very powerful within the democrat party and the democrats run the law in this country.

I imagine that Trump is going to be raining all this down on Hillary non-stop 24/7, when he turns on her. I can't imagine that she really thinks she's getting away with anything.

The Clinton Campaign said that they are happy Pagliano got immunity and hope he is able to clear everything up. I wonder when they'll start denouncing him, and demonizing him rather then playing it up like there's nothing to this investigation.

He could always end up the same as Vince Foster before he has a chance to say a word.
  • Like 2

May God smite that woman.

Even God can't touch her because she is protected by the best the corporate world has to offer. Election 2016 is all about getting Hillary in to office so things can stay exactly the same. She is the axis this whole circus is revolving around because she's the most willing to play ball and therefore is the first pick of the establishment. It's so obvious if you consider the amount of power and influence working against the FBI right now to keep her in the game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tick tock...

Just a matter of time and timing. Once she becomes the nominee is when the wheels come off. Trey Gowdy's report on Benghazi to come this summer. Oh and there's still that pesky FBI investigation--- immunity granted to her webmaster. Web of lies.

• 2 weeks later...

wups! More Clinton email lies....

Judicial Watch on Thursday announced that it had unearthed emails from Hillary Clinton's personal email account dated February 2009. Until now, the former secretary of state had maintained she was not using the account at that time.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/more-lost-clinton-emails-unearthed/article/2586796?utm_campaign=Fox News&utm_source=foxnews.com&utm_medium=feed

• Like 1