Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton email explanation not credible

Jack Skellington

I am not at all in the know with anything computer. But surely server or not, emails have a recipient and a sender. I wonder if she is sweating that certain recipients or senders haven't kept them at their end. That's if she has anything to hide. I mean, my email account might be empty of anything incriminating I may of sent or received. That does not mean the other parties have done the same. I wouldn't be surprised if some may surface at a later date.

I'm trusting that they will...I've already read a lot of her emails concerning Benghazi online...from the guy that hacked her server...no telling what he still has up his sleeve...it's all out there somewhere.

• Like 3

Ted Cruz won't win because he comes off as a highly religious preacher. A religious kook.

And yet he's still off the charts brilliant, and was integral to halting Gun Control after Sandy Hook.

• Like 2

It's not that crazy. My father, no matter how many times I've explained it to him, can't understand how I have three email accounts on one phone. He can barely keep up with the one he was forced to take from work.

Remember, these poor people are from a generation removed from smart devices. Heck, we forget that it was barely 5-6 years ago that mobile internet convenience became a thing we could take for granted.

Yeah, it's not like she had the entire IT staff of both the White House and the State Department at her disposal.....

I still say, if she chooses to run, Elizabeth Warren eats Hillary's lunch in the primaries.

Edited by Rafterman

It's not that crazy. My father, no matter how many times I've explained it to him, can't understand how I have three email accounts on one phone. He can barely keep up with the one he was forced to take from work.

Remember, these poor people are from a generation removed from smart devices. Heck, we forget that it was barely 5-6 years ago that mobile internet convenience became a thing we could take for granted.

I'm not too far removed from "these poor people" and I can guarantee the majority I know of her age and older have mastered it quite well. They found that if they didn't they would not have much contact with their out of town grandchildren...especially when the grandchildren were old enough to go off to college. They manage to text, e-mail, send pictures, have different ring tones for different kids, have separate accounts for business...you name it.

I'm not buying this from Hillary.

• Like 7

Ted Cruz won't win because he comes off as a highly religious preacher. A religious kook.

Doesn't anyone of faith come off to you as a religious kook?

Please site a specific example of his 'kookery' because...I haven't ever heard Cruz talk about his beliefs.

• Like 5

Trust me on this! Ted Cruz will be the next President of the United States. Why? Because...he is tough as nails. He tells the truth. He has nothing to hide...no skeletons...squeeky clean. Wayyyyy smarter than Hillary...Charisma out the wazoo...he beat the Republicans heir to the Senate throne from seemingly out of nowhere. How? He works hard and he is wayyyyy smarter than his opponents.

How smart is Ted Cruz? He graduated from his High School as Validictorian. He graduated from Princeton Cum Laude (with honors). He graduated from Harvard Magna Cum Laude (the highest honors). The guy is brilliant, hard working, charismatic, and he tells the truth, and he is tough as nails and will not put on the cushy gloves against Hillary or anyone else. He plays to win....and he tells the truth. You cannot outsmart him because he is..literally...the smartest guy in any room he walks into.

He is....

...the most interesting man in the world!

Oh...and...he argued 9 cases before the Supreme Court winning 5 of them!

The history of mediocre presidents would seem to contradict your reasoning, but let's hope you're right.
  • Like 3

That's the beauty of this technological era: before our very eyes we are watching the undoing of the olde worlde. The internet has changed the name of the game and I'd be lying if I said I didn't love seeing these corrupt dinosaurs get exposed one after the other. Aquatus1 is right in that Hillary (and her generation) adopted the internet late in life. They may understand how to use it to a degree, but they haven't grown up with it. It's painfully obvious, hilarious even, that these dinosaurs keep playing checkers when the game changed to chess. They keep running things like it's still the Regan era not fully understanding that the walls have turned to glass and we're all watching.

The old world of politics is dying and as we all connect to the hivemind, secrets will become harder and harder to keep. For better or for worse. Unfortunately (or fortunately,) the boomers haven't quite wrapped their heads around this brave new world.

Edited by Dark_Grey

So does my mom. No, she doesn't have the faintest clue what it does.

:huh:

Get real. She doesn't need to know how it works. The point is she had someone do it for her. This same person likely advises her on many technology related subjects. If only we could figure out who this guy is? He apparently doesn't exist. There is a man with a very similarly spelled name who is married to one of her employees and who just happened to live in one of her mansions for way below the median price for a couple of years. I suppose that could be him. All of the smoke screens and there are still people out there who defend this decades long proven liar. Amazing.
  • Like 2

That's the beauty of this technological era: before our very eyes we are watching the undoing of the olde worlde. The internet has changed the name of the game and I'd be lying if I said I didn't love seeing these corrupt dinosaurs get exposed one after the other. Aquatus1 is right in that Hillary (and her generation) adopted the internet late in life. They may understand how to use it to a degree, but they haven't grown up with it. It's painfully obvious, hilarious even, that these dinosaurs keep playing checkers when the game changed to chess. They keep running things like it's still the Regan era not fully understanding that the walls have turned to glass and we're all watching.

The old world of politics is dying and as we all connect to the hivemind, secrets will become harder and harder to keep. For better or for worse. Unfortunately (or fortunately,) the boomers haven't quite wrapped their heads around this brave new world.

That's a convenient narrative for her, but it just isn't true. Anybody who is of working age with the exception of the President and the Secretary of State-- and maybe anyone else who has spent their entire life in government and politics has a pretty good grip on 'the technology' of emailing. It's a pathetic, lame excuse that only the kool aid drinkers would offer her. This isn't quantum physics. It's email. There is nothing to wrap your head around. You type a destination, you type a note, you click "Send." Let me think...... it's kind of like..... ummmm..... mail. I'm sure she's heard of that.

Now Bill Clinton-- he's probably never mailed a letter either. We already know he's only sent two emails in his entire life. Yet we are supposed to believe Hillary when she tells us that this particular secret, private server was installed for Bill.... you know, in case he ever wanted to send a third email. And since it was just sitting there, she thought it would be convenient for her to use it instead of using the government servers where there would be a record. Yep. Convenient alright.

• Like 5

That's a convenient narrative for her, but it just isn't true. Anybody who is of working age with the exception of the President and the Secretary of State-- and maybe anyone else who has spent their entire life in government and politics has a pretty good grip on 'the technology' of emailing. It's a pathetic, lame excuse that only the kool aid drinkers would offer her. This isn't quantum physics. It's email. There is nothing to wrap your head around. You type a destination, you type a note, you click "Send." Let me think...... it's kind of like..... ummmm..... mail. I'm sure she's heard of that.

Now Bill Clinton-- he's probably never mailed a letter either. We already know he's only sent two emails in his entire life. Yet we are supposed to believe Hillary when she tells us that this particular secret, private server was installed for Bill.... you know, in case he ever wanted to send a third email. And since it was just sitting there, she thought it would be convenient for her to use it instead of using the government servers where there would be a record. Yep. Convenient alright.

Oh I completely agree - her back-peddling is hilarious. Her excuses are really thin like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Good luck crawling back from this PR disaster!

• Like 1

All of the smoke screens and there are still people out there who defend this decades long proven liar. Amazing.

One man's "amazing" is another man's "pathetic".

• Like 2

"Two of Hillary Clinton's top aides used personal email while they were employed at the State Department, Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills. Hillary Clinton's chief of staff. The State Department has evidence of this.

"And the question I think become: were they emailing with Hillary Clinton from their personal email addresses to her personal email address about State Department business, about Benghazi, including sensitive classified information?Those are questions that I think that Trey Gowdy and the House Benghazi committee is going to want to look at very carefully."

Hayes went on to explain, "This is the key point. Yesterday, she said look, when I was doing State Department business I was emailing to people who on the receiving end of her emails had .gov email addresses and therefore the emails, the documents would have been retained. What this suggests is that others were using non-.gov emails, their personal emails, and if they communicated with her in that manner those emails with her will be lost unless they're compelled to provide them."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hillarys-top-two-aides-used-personal-email-state-department_883063.html

• Like 1

A warrant needs to be obtained and her email server physically confiscated before they physically destroy the hard drives. And this load of 'the emails still exist if I emailed people with government email addresses' tripe all but admits she deleted related emails and expects us to look at every government email account and search for them. That's of course assuming that she emailed only people with dotgov email addresses wehich as pointed out by Jack Skelington above, that she did not unless we are to assume she didn't communicate with Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills through emails, a laughable assumption at best. This woman is unworthy of trust as she has proven time after time year after year decade after decade. How is it that she is even being considered for the high office of president? What a sad joke she is on the American people.

• Like 4

They tried this with Lois Learner at the IRS already. Oh, the emails were deleted... The servers were destroyed....

It's obviously a pattern within "the most transparent administration ever." The head of the EPA was busted using secret email addresses for official communication she wanted kept out of the public eye.

The NSA can see anybody's email any time and they have gigantic warehouses of servers and data storage galore in Utah, but we are supposed to believe that the Secretary of State's emails are unretrievable? That's unbelievable.

• Like 2

Wasn't there an issue with Obama's personal Blackberry when he first took office? I seem to recall a story or two about him having to give up his personal devices and use the government issued ones. So, wouldn't he (logically) insist that his staff follow the same protocol? I'm no IT expert, in fact I'm one of the dinosaurs late to the whole computer/internet world, but I would think that the requirement for using the government email system would be about security as much as archivability. Another point that jumps out at me in all this is that in her position as SOS she would probably have reason or need to email contacts in other countries, not just within our own government. If she's relying on the recipients of her emails to provide copies then anything sent to foreign contacts is as good as gone. Lot's of possibility for back-door deals, off the record.

• Like 2

Uh oh, reminds me of when the media turned on her in 2008 in favor of Obama. Except this time, it's happening much earlier.

I was thinking this yesterday. It seems like this damages her in the face of her democratic primarys more than the general election. Benefits her democratic challenges more than her GOP opposition who would want this info to come out closer to the election.

He (Obama) kept his Blackberry. Supposedly his emails are archived. If only he'd thought of setting up a secret server in the Rose Garden.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28780205/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/t/obama-gets-keep-his-blackberry/#.VQDIqHl0zX4

• Like 2

I am tellin you, that woman is going down. Maybe we will not have a elitist puppet for once.

• Like 1

Oh I completely agree - her back-peddling is hilarious. Her excuses are really thin like a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Good luck crawling back from this PR disaster!

Does it really matter when the presidency can be purchased or our votes manipulated via electronic voting without paper confirmation?

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Remember her dodging sniper fire in Bosnia? The MSM gave her a pass, of course, but since Brian Williams this old story is making a comeback.

Honestly, I think the White House is out to get rid of Hill & Bill and the MSM has been told to give them the republican treatment. This should be great fun to watch and next up will be Fauxohantas Elizabeth Warren, the progressive's darling, another POS leftist that will continue the Obama plan

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

Remember her dodging sniper fire in Bosnia? The MSM gave her a pass, of course, but since Brian Williams this old story is making a comeback.

Honestly, I think the White House is out to get rid of Hill & Bill and the MSM has been told to give them the republican treatment. This should be great fun to watch and next up will be Fauxohantas Elizabeth Warren, the progressive's darling, another POS leftist that will continue the Obama plan

Yes I've read this theory. The article I read also stated that she is the subject of 5 other white house initiated investigations. The left is killing itself. Thank Goodness.
  • Like 1