Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton email explanation not credible

Jack Skellington

Well said Frank...

I agree 100% :tu:

Now Hillary is saying that the whole email thing is basically an attack from the Republicans who have hated her since the '90s.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-emails-conspiracy-theory-214114

And she says that she had nothing to do with sorting or deleting any of her email, it was her lawyers.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-says-she-let-lawyers-decide-whether-emails-were-work-or-personal-1443370390

Asked on NBC whether it was possible that work-related emails were wrongly deleted from her personal server, she replied that the process was “exhaustive” but that she didn’t personally participate.

“I didn’t look at them,” she said. “I wanted them to be as clear in their process as possible. I didn’t want to be looking over their shoulder. If they thought it was work-related, it would go to the State Department. If not, then it would not.”

Sorry... What? Her civilian lawyers went through and read Classified emails? Perhaps not classified when they were sent, but classified later. Whereas, if she had used a Federal System, those emails would have been properly classified and not subject to just anyone reading them. I wonder if this will be a problem?

• Like 5

Now Hillary is saying that the whole email thing is basically an attack from the Republicans who have hated her since the '90s.

http://www.politico....y-theory-214114

And she says that she had nothing to do with sorting or deleting any of her email, it was her lawyers.

http://www.wsj.com/a...onal-1443370390

Sorry... What? Her civilian lawyers went through and read Classified emails? Perhaps not classified when they were sent, but classified later. Whereas, if she had used a Federal System, those emails would have been properly classified and not subject to just anyone reading them. I wonder if this will be a problem?

It is truly laughable.

• Like 1

Making the case she broke the law....

http://nypost.com/2015/09/27/yes-hillary-clinton-broke-the-law/

It borders on inconceivable that Clinton didn’t know that the emails she received, and more obviously, the emails that she created, stored and sent with the server, would contain classified information.

Simply put, Mrs. Clinton is already in just as bad — or worse — of a legal situation than Petraeus faced.

Does this mean she’ll be charged? FBI Director James Comey has a long history of ignoring political pressure. So it’s likely that the FBI will recommend prosecution, and then it will be up to President Obama’s Justice Department to decide whether to proceed. Stay tuned.

• Like 1

Making the case she broke the law....

http://nypost.com/20...-broke-the-law/

Obama's Justice dept. is completely corrupt and while they have no interest in protecting Shrillary it is also inconceivable that his staff didn't now she had an unsecured email server. Hell, the British foreign minister refused to send certain emails to her because it was insecure. Hopefully we prosecute them all when we throw the democrats out. Jeb Bush wouldn't but some of the others will pursue this.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/07/fbi-probe-hillary-clinton-emails-expands-to-second-tech-company/

The confusion comes from the fact that Datto was hired by Platte River and not the Clinton team, so the company had no idea it was backing up data for Clinton until August of this year when company officials read news reports about Platte River having the high-profile contract.

Once Datto officials realized this summer that they had been backing up some of Clinton’s data which was now the subject of an FBI probe, one company official recalled, “there was a collective lump in our throats” and they sought to cooperate fully.

Datto’s involvement was first revealed by Senate Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., who is investigating the security of Clinton’s server, and sent a letter to the company this week seeking more information.

Aides to Johnson have privately expressed interest in emails among Platte River officials about whether there was a record of a “directive to cut the backup” of Clinton’s data.

In August, Johnson wrote, an employee at Platte River voiced suspicions over searching for an email from Clinton Executive Service Corp. directing such a reduction in data being stored in October or November 2014 and then again around February, advising Platte River to save only emails sent during the most recent 30 days.

“Starting to think this whole thing really is covering up some shaddy [sic] s---,” the Platte River employee wrote.

When employees at Platte River discovered that Clinton’s private sever was syncing with an offsite Datto server, one Platte River employee wrote in an email, “this is a problem.”

So maybe all Hillary's emails are there in the backups. No recreating them from the server hard drive is needed if that is true.

Seems like nothing really leaves once it gets on the internet. A Colorado IT company was backing up their servers to a Ohio IT company. Nope, no internet connections necessary there.....

• Like 2

Pick one:

1) A vast right wing conspiracy.

2) A political exercise.

3) It's not a criminal investigation.

4) A dog and pony show.

Hillary is now claiming she is opposed to the Trans Pacific Partnership deal, a deal she adamantly fought for as Sec State and that Susan Rice offered as one of Hill's greatest (only?) accomplishments while in office. She does this with a straight face and the mind numbed left doesn't say peep. Well, why should they since they already know that NOTHING that comes out of that hole in her face means a thing. She has no core values and o plans beyond her attaining the office and becoming massively powerful and wealthy. Let's hope this criminal doesn't cheat enough to get elected (she has big plans for voter fraud apparently)

• Like 1

Hillary is now claiming she is opposed to the Trans Pacific Partnership deal, a deal she adamantly fought for as Sec State and that Susan Rice offered as one of Hill's greatest (only?) accomplishments while in office. She does this with a straight face and the mind numbed left doesn't say peep. Well, why should they since they already know that NOTHING that comes out of that hole in her face means a thing. She has no core values and o plans beyond her attaining the office and becoming massively powerful and wealthy. Let's hope this criminal doesn't cheat enough to get elected (she has big plans for voter fraud apparently)

She is the ultimate politician in that she always sides with public opinion regardless of the issue. I remember her fighting for the TPP. God I can't wait to see her go down in flames. She's a dinosaur that doesn't understand the modern age

• Like 4

She is the ultimate politician in that she always sides with public opinion regardless of the issue. I remember her fighting for the TPP. God I can't wait to see her go down in flames. She's a dinosaur that doesn't understand the modern age

The modern age isn't what it's all cracked up to be, Dark_Grey. Workers rights and local jobs is more important IMO and Hillary's too, than how much social media and technology an economy can absorb. Outsourcing and free trade should benefit the people and not just multinationals that have the power to not pay their share of fair taxes. Good job benefits are infinitely more helpful to a nation than outsourced and part time/causal work. All these cheap products and services come at a huge social cost. If this keeps up banks, companies and corporations will be in control of our nations and not our elected officials.

Edited by Harry_Dresden

She always sides with the Democrat side of public opinion. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

What in the hell is wrong wit this woman? Is this mental instability, hubris or what?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/257214-clinton-cracks-up-over-question-about-fbi-investigation-into-email

I knew that's what your link would be. I just seen this a few mins ago on tv. Bernie said everything is ok so I guess it is. Seriously though, she was laughing her butt off even after that guy was like yea well the FBI is still interested. Ohhhh, lololol they are but everything is fine she says. My opinion is that it's all hubris and a bit of her just having no choice but to roll with her narrative at this point.

• Like 3

It is absolutely bizarre though isn't it. I know she has not been well since her fall and I think there is some mental illness now to go along with the physical problems. Unfortunately we have 40% of the population that don't care and will robotically vote this criminal into office.

• Like 5

Obama's Justice dept. is completely corrupt and while they have no interest in protecting Shrillary it is also inconceivable that his staff didn't now she had an unsecured email server. Hell, the British foreign minister refused to send certain emails to her because it was insecure. Hopefully we prosecute them all when we throw the democrats out. Jeb Bush wouldn't but some of the others will pursue this.

Sometimes your partisanship goes way too far. Saying Obama's Justice department is "completely corrupt" is just not true -- you haven't seen real corruption I think.

I'm not sure what to make of the email business, and am inclined to think it overblown and political, and that Benghazi is the real problem with Clinton's service. Still it was fairly plainly negligent. I think, indirectly, she has admitted as much and won't do it again.

It is absolutely bizarre though isn't it. I know she has not been well since her fall and I think there is some mental illness now to go along with the physical problems. Unfortunately we have 40% of the population that don't care and will robotically vote this criminal into office.

Again you go too far implying mental illness -- how to you get with that? That sort of mud will undermine your credibility with all but the most partisan.

I think the main reason lots of people will vote for Clinton is that they prefer her over anyone the Republicans seem likely to nominate.

Sometimes your partisanship goes way too far. Saying Obama's Justice department is "completely corrupt" is just not true -- you haven't seen real corruption I think.

I'm not sure what to make of the email business, and am inclined to think it overblown and political, and that Benghazi is the real problem with Clinton's service. Still it was fairly plainly negligent. I think, indirectly, she has admitted as much and won't do it again.

Again you go too far implying mental illness -- how to you get with that? That sort of mud will undermine your credibility with all but the most partisan.

I think the main reason lots of people will vote for Clinton is that they prefer her over anyone the Republicans seem likely to nominate.

I am sorry Frank but you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You know nothing about the woman or her past and know nothing about the handling of classified information and honestly, your partisanship is showing through far more than mine. People have been prosecuted and jailed for far less than Hillary has done and that is wrong but hey, I am sure that is irrelevant to you.

• Like 1

Merc is right about Hillary, Frank, but for all the wrong reasons. Just look at her policies. She's clueless about foreign policy. If we're going to be a nation of war like this, Benedict Arnold D's, Webb is easily the best guy on your stage, D's.

Hillary Clinton has learned nothing of the consequences of her husband's horrible policies. I would have immediately resigned my position as Secretary of State of the Obama Administration when it became clear that he was going to start blowing up "suspects" with a massive escalation in drone attacks. These bizarre and illegal drone wars are the best recruiting tool ISIS ever had, and the D's don't even know it. Clinton is sound asleep. Wake up Sanders too. That she could even be the State's front man and not see the slightest problem with what we're doing, she's a woman so she's gotta be TOUGH, she's probably the worst candidate running. Imagining if the general election were Chaffee v Clinton I'd have my Chaffee vote in a week early.

Women will vote for her, if I was a woman maybe I might too. Who knows? Might get some free products or services for my vote, yay!

Obama just invaded Cameroon with what is said could be up to 300 and nobody's discussing that? Nope, we gotta hammer away about these damn emails! Priorities.

Is this the new normal in our society you want, Sanders and Clinton supporters? We just invade wherever we want, whenever we want, because we're the United States of America? Stop destroying our country, Democrats. Yes the Republicans are even worse, so stop destroying our country. Stop out-Bushing Bush. But nope, the battlefields are still piling up.

Hillary Clinton is the war monger on center stage but who cares about all that? It's like Sean Hannity was asking on the radio today, how could she have 33,000 personal emails about Chelsea's wedding? Derp!

Edited by Yamato

Memo from Colin Powell to President George Bush in the latest batch of Hillary Clinton's emails to be released outlines the former Prime Minister's willingness to back America against Saddam Hussein.

arrow3.gifRead more

• Like 1

I guess Hill can't say "None of teh emails were labeled classified." any longer as this one is clearly marked SECRET/NOFORN (NOFORN means no release to foreign nations)

• Like 1

What in the hell is wrong wit this woman? Is this mental instability, hubris or what?

http://thehill.com/b...tion-into-email

wow what bull**** she doesnt crack up because of the question she cracks up because "the American people are fed up ..etc" which is understandable.

You try to create a drama where there is non :rofl:

Edited by hellwyr

wow what bull**** she doesnt crack up because of the question she cracks up because "the American people are fed up ..etc" which is understandable.

You try to create a drama where there is non :rofl:

Laughing hysterically at all during that question is bizarre to say the least and the fact that you don't see it as such speaks volumes about you. Regardless, assuming you are correct I'll ask, why in the hell do you think it is appropriate for her to laugh at "the American people are fed up ..etc"? 58% of registered voters, according to this poll http://www.foxnews.c...inton-emails/ believe Hillary is lying about her emails. That is a pretty significant number when you are running for president yet you think it is understandable that she laughed? Please explain why.

PS, before you cry Fox, the sample polled consisted of 42% registered democrats and 37% registered republicans with the remainder undecided or other. Clearly not a biased poll and it was conducted by a reputable firm.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Laughing hysterically at all during that question is bizarre to say the least and the fact that you don't see it as such speaks volumes about you. Regardless, assuming you are correct I'll ask, why in the hell do you think it is appropriate for her to laugh at "the American people are fed up ..etc"? 58% of registered voters, according to this poll http://www.foxnews.c...inton-emails/ believe Hillary is lying about her emails. That is a pretty significant numeber when you are running for president yet you think it is understandable that she laughed? Please explain why.

PS, before you cry Fox, the sample polled consisted of 42% registered democrats and 37% registered republicans with the remainder undecided or other. Clearly not a biased poll and it was conducted by a reputable firm.

Because the world drowns in war the economy in USA is on verge of collapse, unemployment is rising, the need of food stamps are rising, tent cities, the poor are getting poorer the richer richer, it got harder to get a credit, NSA, USA introduced new laws which are very dubious if we consider the constitution, crime rates and police violence is becoming more of a problem every day.....etc But the media's attention is on Clinton's emails for weeks, yeah that is ridiculous and it is understandable that people are fed up :), because I think there a lot of things which need more attention and which need answers from the presidency candidate, not her damn emails.

Because the world drowns in war the economy in USA is on verge of collapse, unemployment is rising, the need of food stamps are rising, tent cities, the poor are getting poorer the richer richer, it got harder to get a credit, NSA, USA introduced new laws which are very dubious if we consider the constitution, crime rates and police violence is becoming more of a problem every day.....etc But the media's attention is on Clinton's emails for weeks, yeah that is ridiculous and it is understandable that people are fed up :), because I think there a lot of things which need more attention and which need answers from the presidency candidate, not her damn emails.

Soooo your idea on how to fix this is to elect a person who knowingly passes classified information on her private, unsecured server and then lies about it to congress? A person who ran the State Department while the world plunged into this war you say the world is drowning in. A person who ran a "charity" that is nothing more than money laundering scheme to make the Clinton family "richer and richer". Is this how you vetted Barry Obama? LMAO. BTW, by posting all that woe I hope you are remembering that democrats have been running the show in the USA for the last 7 years so you are damning your own party.

• Like 2

Soooo your idea on how to fix this is to elect a person who knowingly passes classified information on her private, unsecured server and then lies about it to congress? A person who ran the State Department while the world plunged into this war you say the world is drowning in. A person who ran a "charity" that is nothing more than money laundering scheme to make the Clinton family "richer and richer". Is this how you vetted Barry Obama? LMAO. BTW, by posting all that woe I hope you are remembering that democrats have been running the show in the USA for the last 7 years so you are damning your own party.

I never said I would elect her, but I find the email story ridiculous, and anyone is better than Trump.

Also: "to elect a person who knowingly passes classified information" I bet that any president did pass classified information to people who actually by law wouldn't be allowed to receive it.

Edited by hellwyr