Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jack Skellington

Clinton email explanation not credible

815 posts in this topic

Jack Skellington

--started this thread in March of last year with the question-- "Does she think we're idiots?"

I believed then as I know now-- this will be her undoing.  And it all started because she lied about Benghazi.

Hey Hillary--- this is for the Navy SEALS.

Podesta can't save you.  CNN and Dirty Donna Brazile can't hide you.  Obama and Loretta Lynch can't protect you.

Kind of inconvenient, isn't it?

• Like 5

RavenHawk

The question will be, when will the 4th Estate (5th Column) abandon her?

• Like 1

Merc14
3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

The question will be, when will the 4th Estate (5th Column) abandon her?

They won't, they can't, too much invested in her.

• Like 2

Jack Skellington

They must---- Look at CNN pleading with the world to believe them that THEY would never have given debated questions ahead of time to Donna Brazile..... but, of course---- they did.

And now Clinton is (properly) being asked-- why on earth didn't she report Donna Brazile for those misdeeds?  --because it's just how the Clinton's operate.

CNN would like to distance themselves, but everyday something drops that demonstrates how Clinton corruption works in concert with CNN as a particular example, and almost all media (with very few exceptions) in general.

• Like 3

Jack Skellington

And so it is,,,

Congratulations President Trump.

Merc14
1 hour ago, Jack Skellington said:

And so it is,,,

Congratulations President Trump.

The country dodged a bullet when they rejected the most corrupt couple to ever wield power in the United States.  Hopefully they both spend the rest of their miserable lives fighting the corruption charges, or are found guilty of them, that should rightfully be coming their way.   Selling out American policy for millions of foreign dollars deserves jail time.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

DieChecker

Hillary was force smiling at the Inauguration. Probably she was imagining all kinds of violence in the safety of her head.

GTY-Hillary-Clinton-MEM-170120_31x13_160

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

skliss

I do give her credit for showing up. Those whiny babies from the House should take note. It's odd to me that they don't realize how badly it makes them look. As an American I'm embarrassed that we have a group of children supposedly representing Americans of both parties from their districts. 

• Like 4

Merc14
10 hours ago, skliss said:

I do give her credit for showing up. Those whiny babies from the House should take note. It's odd to me that they don't realize how badly it makes them look. As an American I'm embarrassed that we have a group of children supposedly representing Americans of both parties from their districts. 

I wonder if they were told that Obama would not pardon her and therefore their future lies firmly in Trump's administration's hands.   There are, as far as I know, four US Attorney offices and the FBI actively investigating the pay for play operation Hillary had going while in office (hence the need for a private, off the books server she could "wipe, like with a rag") and the FBI, reportedly  has already asked a Grand jury to be impaneled, (Lynch refused) so a request to prosecute is probable IMHO.  Trump has been negative on going after them but, pointedly, has never outright declared there will be no prosecution and Sessions has already recused himself setting up a special prosecutor which eliminates the appearance of a political witch hunt.  

What does the media say when this is a purely law enforcement issue? Do they say that the Clinton's should be above the law? Do democrat in congress demand the Clinton's NOT be prosecuted when the DoJ and FBI demand it?  Hey, go for it as it will be  in every commercial their opponent runs come reelection time.   "Congresswoman #### says politicians should be above the law!!"  The ad will write itself.  I have a feeling healthy Hillary will finally come clean about he health once the prosecutor subpoenas her and won't the many "I told you so." posts be great fun around here

• Like 1

Yamato

The thousand of anti-Clinton posts over the years don't square with what Donald Trump thinks about Clintons   Unless he somehow just got the memo 18 months ago, and in that case, why was he so slow figuring it out?   Because politics.

skliss
3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I wonder if they were told that Obama would not pardon her and therefore their future lies firmly in Trump's administration's hands.   There are, as far as I know, four US Attorney offices and the FBI actively investigating the pay for play operation Hillary had going while in office (hence the need for a private, off the books server she could "wipe, like with a rag") and the FBI, reportedly  has already asked a Grand jury to be impaneled, (Lynch refused) so a request to prosecute is probable IMHO.  Trump has been negative on going after them but, pointedly, has never outright declared there will be no prosecution and Sessions has already recused himself setting up a special prosecutor which eliminates the appearance of a political witch hunt.  

What does the media say when this is a purely law enforcement issue? Do they say that the Clinton's should be above the law? Do democrat in congress demand the Clinton's NOT be prosecuted when the DoJ and FBI demand it?  Hey, go for it as it will be  in every commercial their opponent runs come reelection time.   "Congresswoman #### says politicians should be above the law!!"  The ad will write itself.  I have a feeling healthy Hillary will finally come clean about he health once the prosecutor subpoenas her and won't the many "I told you so." posts be great fun around here

I think they are still on the merry-go-round where they believe they are on top or have leverage and can manipulate Trump. I have a feeling that ship won't sail. As far as Hillary...imo I think her bad health is the card they are saving as a last resort. If it looks like she might actually have to serve jail time they will play it with gusto.

• Like 1

Merc14
6 minutes ago, skliss said:

I think they are still on the merry-go-round where they believe they are on top or have leverage and can manipulate Trump. I have a feeling that ship won't sail. As far as Hillary...imo I think her bad health is the card they are saving as a last resort. If it looks like she might actually have to serve jail time they will play it with gusto.

If they had any real dirt on Trump they'd have used it by now and her losing to Trump made a whole lot of people, that had money invested in her, very angry, especially since the fix was in and they had no choice but to support her (glad they lost their money BTW).   I am guessing the Clintons have little power left to wield and I doubt anyone would wish to risk jail for committing perjury nowadays on their behalf, so the rats will start singing if pressure is applied. They have to be worried given they have been perpetrating one of the largest public corruption scams in US history....allegedly.  

Of course, several here say it is all a hit job and she has never been convicted so there is nothing there but four US attorneys offices and the FBI feel like there is a whole lot of fire with that smoke and the impenetrable shield they have been using is now largely gone, something they didn't plan on, so all they have left is the sycophantic media but who knows how they will be feeling when the dirt starts coming out. 

DieChecker
7 hours ago, Yamato said:

The thousand of anti-Clinton posts over the years don't square with what Donald Trump thinks about Clintons   Unless he somehow just got the memo 18 months ago, and in that case, why was he so slow figuring it out?   Because politics.

Because....

Hillary = Horrendous

Trump = Not quite as much

DieChecker
3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

If they had any real dirt on Trump they'd have used it by now and her losing to Trump made a whole lot of people, that had money invested in her, very angry, especially since the fix was in and they had no choice but to support her (glad they lost their money BTW).   I am guessing the Clintons have little power left to wield and I doubt anyone would wish to risk jail for committing perjury nowadays on their behalf, so the rats will start singing if pressure is applied. They have to be worried given they have been perpetrating one of the largest public corruption scams in US history....allegedly.  

Of course, several here say it is all a hit job and she has never been convicted so there is nothing there but four US attorneys offices and the FBI feel like there is a whole lot of fire with that smoke and the impenetrable shield they have been using is now largely gone, something they didn't plan on, so all they have left is the sycophantic media but who knows how they will be feeling when the dirt starts coming out. 

I read that Soros bet heavily on a Hillary win and had a plan to Sell Short the next day. When markets went up and up again, and not down, he lost almost a Billion of value.

Merc14
9 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I read that Soros bet heavily on a Hillary win and had a plan to Sell Short the next day. When markets went up and up again, and not down, he lost almost a Billion of value.

Yes, that is a true but it was after Trump was elected and a lot of speculators thought the market would crash so they went bearish.  Unfortunately Soros is up 5% overall oft last year so is far from broke.  What I don't understand is how or why the man is allowed to fund violence inside our borders as it is illegal to foment violence?    Most likely Obama and his corrupt DoJ chose to ignore his illegal activities as they played into the democrat's hands so it will be interesting to see what the FBI and Sessions do with the man.