Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My dream glimpsed the following morning!

George Ford

Ok,

So last night I had a cool dream where I was flying around in space in a spaceship. At one point I see a vast ship and fly over to it for a closer look thinking I'm small, fast and agile enough to get away if I needed to run. As I get closer I realise it is a carrier and then it launches a few small ships about the same size as mine that make a bee line for me. I warp off. Can't remember any of the dream after that.

Any way, I wake up today have my coffee and check e-mails. I get a mail from Eve-Online that my subscription runs out in a few days and do I want to renew. I do not as I've not played it in months.

I log in anyway just to see if there is any new stuff and then decide to gamble. There is another site where you can send in game money (ISK) to and they let you gamble the money to win prizes you can claim in game. So I gamble 400mill isk (About £7.00) and I win not one.... but 2 CARRIERS!!!!!!!!!!!! (And 2 battleships, Bhaalgorns). Total value of prizes:- about 3bill ISK!!!)

I WOULD NEVER HAVE GAMBLED ON CARRIERS BUT THERE WAS ONE IN MY DREAM!!!!

Feel pretty good!

• Like 2

Dreams can be interpreted many different ways. I found a good site years ago and I will post what it says about Space and Spaceship. It's usually pretty spot on :P

Hope this helps:

Spaceship

You may dream of being in a spaceship when you are exploring aspirations that you feel may not be grounded or practical. If the spaceship is descending to the earth, you may be finding ways to make your goals more attainable. Something about what you are doing may not be supported by those around you. Unlike the plane, which signifies moving to achieve your ambitions, the 'space' association of this type of vehicle can show the need to approach your goals in a more practical way. See also Aliens and Rocket.

Space

Any setting that presents the idea of vast space can suggest future potential as you explore the unknown aspects of yourself. Space symbolizes openness, but can also portray your aloofness. The universe and dark space can represent your fears about the future and a sense of not being anchored or grounded. See also Galaxy.

Here's a link to the website if you want to look around: http://www.inspired-by-dreams.com/dreamdictionary/?letter=s

I've always loved looking into dreams and what our subconscious might be telling us. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Dreams can be interpreted many different ways. I found a good site years ago and I will post what it says about Space and Spaceship. It's usually pretty spot on :P

Hope this helps:

Here's a link to the website if you want to look around: http://www.inspired-...onary/?letter=s

I've always loved looking into dreams and what our subconscious might be telling us. Enjoy!

Yes, that kind of makes sense, but it was never one of them dreams like I changed my name for. It was more of a hanging out on a little branch over a path next to a stream with sticks floating through the river kind of a random thing for me. Ask them. And then just a leaf. The Dream was at best only a leaf.