Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ISIS now become victims of horrific murders

seeder

If the reports are true I guess you can`nt really blame them, when those cruel barbarian acts were done to their loves ones in war, firing squads would have been more humane, better then putting them jail and then just letting them go again, Gitmo.? I remember back when they capture a few Al guda fighters to Gitmo that were skinning people alive and showed a few pictures. I thought how cruel and unnecessary these horrible acts really are in war ,better to have just shot those men dead instead of just letting them go, to do the same horrific acts, all over again

Degeneration into barbarism is never a good thing. Acts like that do nothing to help the situation. Shoot them for sure (they are too dangerous left alive) but torture and retribution gain nothing and take from our own humanity.

• Like 5

Ok boys, payback time!

Lowering yourselves to thesame standard these deranged murderous criminals maintain is nothing to boast about.

• Like 1

I thought the US Leaders were all for this kind of revenge when it was done to Saddam and Gaddafi. "We came, we saw, he died *fiendish cackle* (H. Clinton)." Now when it's done to ISIS they're suddenly all righteous about "war crimes"? Sometimes it does make you wonder just how much they do see this crowd as the enemy.

• Like 2

Don't misunderstand me - I probably would be the same had they slaughtered a family member of mine. All I'm saying is that THIS is the path to a very horrible future. If Western forces began going Medieval on every target - actually DOING what they are so often accused of here - the world would fall into a chaos it might be very difficult to rise up from. When we do THAT, the evil will certainly have won.

Hang on me old buddy, there are actually 3 of our lads doing jail time for killing scum , who had just killed your mates. And don't forget that we were not allowed to shoot ,unless we were fired upon first giving these guys the opportunity to kill you first.At least we don't kill prisoners .
  • Like 2

Thanks for the links. I'm not trying to be obstinate but I saw nothing specifically about captured helos. But certainly there are pilots that might have been captured and are training others to fly so that they can keep breathing.

I posted two links specifically about captured helicopters by the rebels near Damascus in 2012, you must have missed them.

Here it is:

''Syrian rebels have said they had captured a helicopter base near Damascus after a battle with government forces, the second military facility on the outskirts of the capital to fall to President Bashar al-Assad's opponents this month

An Internet video which activists said was filmed on Saturday overnight at the Marj al-Sultan base, 15km east of the capital, showed rebel fighters carrying AK-47 rifles touring the facility. An anti-aircraft gun could be seen positioned on top of an empty bunker and a rebel commander was shown next to a helicopter.''

Source: http://www.aljazeera...5211204386.html

See also: http://news.yahoo.co...-140725464.html

Edited by samus

Degeneration into barbarism is never a good thing. Acts like that do nothing to help the situation. Shoot them for sure (they are too dangerous left alive) but torture and retribution gain nothing and take from our own humanity.

Exactly. It is OUR choice whether we "become what we hate and fear".

Barbaric behavior, savages, and primitive to indulge in this behavior. War is hunting the enemy. A real hunter or soldier would kill no need to suffer. To watch the suffering makes you no better.

What do you get from watching the video's? This New World seems to enjoy projecting pain, suffrage, hate, death, and any and all negative nonsense.

Hopefully young teenager don't see it and pick up on the horrible acts.

My life is a sentence, death is just the period. So don't feed me death happens all the time. It's not for all to see.

• Like 1

I thought the US Leaders were all for this kind of revenge when it was done to Saddam and Gaddafi. "We came, we saw, he died *fiendish cackle* (H. Clinton)." Now when it's done to ISIS they're suddenly all righteous about "war crimes"? Sometimes it does make you wonder just how much they do see this crowd as the enemy.

That image of her saying that then laughing and slapping her hands together and answering "I guess it did!" was just as disgusting as anybeheading or brutal death ive ever witnessed online. That image will stay with me forever. Shes the supposed front runner of all the next POTUS candidates from both the Ds and Rs. It made me see her in a whole different light. Ive always wondered why she stood with Bill after what he did to her years ago. She was not to long ago a very beautiful woman running in the Ds primaries against Obama but the last 8 or so years have really taken a toll on her physically. She looks worn. Beat down. Something is horribly wrong with this woman.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 5

Something is horribly wrong with this woman.

Lust for power, they say it corrupts

• Like 3

you don't put blood sucking bugs on trial, you squish them.

• Like 1

you don't put blood sucking bugs on trial, you squish them.

Slippery slope. Thats probably exactly the sentiment ISIS has in regards to 'those who think differently'. 'They do not deserve ....., they should simply die.' In fact, the idea we are not like them is somewhat of a delusion, facade, ofcourse. We serve our own goals by similar (irrational) black & white precepts, like the 'if youre not with us, youre against us', and 'Axis of Evil' (they are evil, we are good) memes. The present endaevors to incite conflict with Iran is a good example. Somehow, Iran is equated with 'Evil', and as such it is perceived to have no right to have nuclear weapons. Eventhough Iran did sign the non proliferation pact, in contradiction to Israel.. which has one of the largest nuclear stockpiles of the world. Eventhough if there was an agressor between Iran and the US, it would be the US by a landslide. The real kicker is, it was the US in cooperation with other Western governments that actually actively helped Iran to develop nuclear weapons after the coupe that installed the Shah, which was subsequently dispanded by Khomeini after the Iranian revolution because they thought it haram (sinful).

We love to point our self righteous fingers towards these 'barbarians' from our cosy armchairs watching our daily serving of Fox News (or whatever mainstream media outlet), but some stark self- reflection in that context would not be unwise, to say the least. We are more like them than we like to admit, surely. We both commit heinous ungodly acts from a feigned position of moral superiority, continuously rationalizing the mass murder of innocent women, children and men.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 4

Violence is not the answer. Even when used on ISIS.

• Like 1

Well at the end of the day, in the long run, violence is indeed not the answer. It never is. In the 'short run' however.. it is a bare necessity, we have little choice.

• Like 2

Looks like a lost opportunity again with the extremists getting the upper hand over the other extremists ~ now its no longer the question of having the stomach to deal with this, its gonna take a thicker backbone and a whole lotta blood ... lotsa lotta blood ~

• Like 1

We love to point our self righteous fingers towards these 'barbarians' from our cosy armchairs watching our daily serving of Fox News (or whatever mainstream media outlet), but some stark self- reflection in that context would not be unwise, to say the least. We are more like them than we like to admit, surely. We both commit heinous ungodly acts from a feigned position of moral superiority, continuously rationalizing the mass murder of innocent women, children and men.

Disagree. I have never committed such acts and never will, nor do I know anyone personally that has. That fact makes me and everyone else I've known morally superior than those savages in the ME and anywhere else that commit these kinds of atrocities.

• Like 1

ISIS are tring to flee the oncoming army.... dressed as women! Cowards, seems they are really on the back-foot now

Islamic State militants 'caught cross-dressing in attempt to flee battlefield unhindered'

Men tried to escape northern Iraq in dresses and make-up, Iraqi forces said

Pictures posted on Instagram account that also had photos of corpses

Women and girls are not allowed to fight under Sharia law

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2995737/Islamic-State-militants-caught-cross-dressing-attempt-flee-battlefield-unhindered.html#ixzz3UTkctizr

You meant to say torture instead of violence?

No. Anyone who thinks that torture or violence against ISIS will create anything other than a new generation of terrorists for the future is painfully naive and doesn't study history.

• Like 2

It is an interesting question though; does treating ISIS and similar terrorist organisations in the same way as an enemy army legitimize them? It means that they then have certain rights if they're captured and so on, and it legitimises their cause by treating them as a "proper" army. Really I suppose they should be treated as criminals, but obviously it would be impossible to every single member of ISIS that's captured to be treated according to the due process of law (it wasn't even possible, let's not forget, for S. Hussein and M. Gadaffi). And I can well understand the hatred that people would feel for them considering what they're well known to have done.

• Like 2

No. Anyone who thinks that torture or violence against ISIS will create anything other than a new generation of terrorists for the future is painfully naive and doesn't study history.

So surrender to the ISIS?

The choices are really limited when dealing with an army of barbaric fanatics

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 4

So surrender to the ISIS?

The choices are really limited when dealing with an army of barbaric fanatics

There is a difference between engaging and defeating an enemy combatant vs torture. Torture doesn't work.

All torture does is makes a beast out of the one committing it. It has never revealed information that is reliable or anything else of use.

Capturing and trying the individuals for the crimes they are accountable for or death if they resist or a 'battlefield' is not the same thing as attempting to revisit on them the horror they may have inflicted on someone else and it will never take away the pain from someone who lost family members to such vile means either.

Mabon.

• Like 1

It is an interesting question though; does treating ISIS and similar terrorist organisations in the same way as an enemy army legitimize them? It means that they then have certain rights if they're captured and so on, and it legitimises their cause by treating them as a "proper" army.

Hence the reason we should let the peshmerga and the likes do all the ground work.

There is a difference between engaging and defeating an enemy combatant vs torture. Torture doesn't work.

No, the poster clearly said violence is not the answer even when asked if they meant torture.

Without violence you can pretty much forget self-defence too.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1