Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel election

Occult1

They don't have to! They deeded me that house. I don't need any other proof! Actually, what happened was....the city, and the state got together...looked at the neighborhood that I use to live in...and told me...we are giving you this house right here by the sea. Go live in peace. But no one will let me live in peace.

They don't have to! They deeded me that house. I don't need any other proof! Actually, what happened was....the city, and the state got together...looked at the neighborhood that I use to live in...and told me...we are giving you this house right here by the sea. Go live in peace. But no one will let me live in peace.

Why didnt they ask the occupants at the time what they thought? It was therefore their house because they had been living in it for a while, in some cases generations. \its unlikely the brits didnt know who was on what parts of the land.

What was wrong with the neighbourhood you lived in in 1947? The enemy had been defeated by then had they not?

Edited by Degen

Why didnt they ask the occupants at the time what they thought? It was therefore their house because they had been living in it for a while, in some cases generations. \its unlikely the brits didnt know who was on what parts of the land.

They knew. The original idea was for Israel and Palestine to live as peaceful neighbors...each with their own State. See, the truth is...the Palestinians lived there...and so did the Jews. And the dude that owns the gold makes the rules. Britain and other nations created a new territorial map. Everyone voted on it. Nine countries voted against it...well..they lost. Majority rule. But the nine countries were and still are to some extent, some more than others, still very p***ed off about it. But rather than playing within the rules of the world....they want to make their own rules. Palestine could have been a state when Arrafat was still alive...but he didn't want a state...he wanted Israel gone. He turned down deal after deal. So...you know..you gotta share the blame...it isn't all Israel.

• Like 3

They knew. The original idea was for Israel and Palestine to live as peaceful neighbors...each with their own State. See, the truth is...the Palestinians lived there...and so did the Jews. And the dude that owns the gold makes the rules. Britain and other nations created a new territorial map. Everyone voted on it. Nine countries voted against it...well..they lost. Majority rule. But the nine countries were and still are to some extent, some more than others, still very p***ed off about it. But rather than playing within the rules of the world....they want to make their own rules. Palestine could have been a state when Arrafat was still alive...but he didn't want a state...he wanted Israel gone. He turned down deal after deal. So...you know..you gotta share the blame...it isn't all Israel.

Yes, I understand that. Maybe it wouldnt of been so bad had they stuck to the designated borders, we will never know, but they sure didnt help things by continously expanding on them. Israel has to play by the rules too. They were handed a state but so were the Palastinians at the same time.

Edited by Degen

Yes, I understand that. Maybe it wouldnt of been so bad had they stuck to the designated borders, we will never know, but they sure didnt help things by continously expanding on them. Israel has to play by the rules too. They were handed a state but so were the Palastinians at the same time.

Which takes us back to the point that they were about to be attacked in force...they blunted that attack with an attack of their own...took some land from the aggressors....spoils of war. Deal with it.

• Like 3

Which takes us back to the point that they were about to be attacked in force...they blunted that attack with an attack of their own...took some land from the aggressors....spoils of war. Deal with it.

On November 29, 1947, the United Nations General Assembly adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948. Under the resolution, the area of religious significance surrounding Jerusalem would remain under international control administered by the United Nations.The Palestinian Arabs refused to recognize this arrangement, which they regarded as favorable to the Jews and unfair to the Arab population that would remain in Jewish territory under the partition.

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/arab-israeli-war

The above seems to be one of the main instigating reasons why. What did happen to the arab people who would of remained in and been allowed to stay in jewish territory? Were they the ones forced from there homes? If so that would probably cause some tensions wouldnt it?

Although the United States supported the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which favored the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine, President Franklin D. Roosevelt had assured the Arabs in 1945 that the United States would not intervene without consulting both the Jews and the Arabs in that region. The British, who held a colonial mandate for Palestine until May 1948, opposed both the creation of a Jewish state and an Arab state in Palestine as well as unlimited immigration of Jewish refugees to the region. Great Britain wanted to preserve good relations with the Arabs to protect its vital political and economic interests in Palestine

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/creation-israel

The brits were thinking of there own interests mainly, but there idea might of worked a lot better.

What was wrong with the neighbourhood you lived in in 1947? The enemy had been defeated by then had they not?

Could i trouble you for an answer to this?

HA, Fox News!! What a gullible joker.... :w00t:

What an ignorant dolt you are.

Sorry, it was just what I saw posted, the news source is irrelevant. If you think it's a false news story, then prove it. I'm not making a claim one way or the other, only posting what I saw. The Palestinians are honoring a mass murderer.

Otherwise, stay with your head stuck in the dirt and let your terrorist, anti-Israeli pals dictate your opinions.

Besides, since the other news agencies (and whichever ones you watch) don't seem to be reporting it, it's because of their own bigotry toward Israel. Similar to yours.

Of course not, they are only denied the right to vote for the regime who control every aspect of their lives, they have no right of free speech or assembly of movement, houses are searched without warrants, prisoners are subjected to tortures in prisons.

Oh boy...

No need to bury your head in the sand Thorviv, the Gaza strip is the biggest open-air detention center on Earth and these people, treated as sub-citizens and yet with no right of self-determination are being Occupied in every possible way.

Sigh. I guess ignorance just can't be cured.

Right, criticizing policies makes you an Anti-Semite, I've seen that Straw Man brandished on quite a few occasions by hard-liners.

Wrong. The heart of this conflict is anti-Semitism. One side hates the Jews (Palestinians), the other is fighting for its right to exist (Israel). Side with the anti-Semites as you do places you firmly in their camp. Sure, you may not think you are one, but birds of a feather...

A State that fails to recognize the fundamental rights of the Palestinian people - currently living under a sort of apartheid system - seems unatural to me. But you know what, as contradictory as it might seems, Netanyahu's reelection might actually help Palestine. At some point he might hit the wall, and be forced to choose between economic sanctions and the Occupation. South Africa found itself in the same situation in the 80's. Perhaps there is hope for the Palestinian people in Bibi's foolishness.

Again, there is no occupation. They are free to join the world community. As of right now, they don't seem to want that. Their only desire is to destroy Israel. Their government are terrorist organizations. They use terror to try and push their policies. They do not negotiate unless forced to.

Poverty, lack of opportunities and resentment allow fertile grounds for extreme ideologies, very few cultures in these conditions would be immune to that, ask any sociologist with some 'common sense'.

They get enough money and supplies to make their lives work. The money and supplies goes to their terrorists government which is used to purchase rockets and bullets and build tunnels for the sole purpose of attacking Israel. They have brought this all on themselves.

And whats so wrong with giving them what they were supposed to recieve?

Supposed to receive?

They arent pushing for the 48 boundaries, but have conceded to the 67 ones. What has israel conceded so far? A few illegal settlements but then built alot more in there place.

You should probably do a bit of research first to see what that would actually do to Israel. Unless you know and this is just wishful thinking.

I agree with you.For the same reason the Palestinian shouldn't negotiate with the zionist but still they are willing to negotiate

The Palestinians don't actually want to negotiate because they only want to kill.

Supposed to receive?

You should probably do a bit of research first to see what that would actually do to Israel. Unless you know and this is just wishful thinking.

Maybe you should do some research first yourself and see how land was divided. Maybe it might stop them being so belligerent.

No I did not. Stop the chuckle and read again.

I did. It made me chuckle again. Thanks!

You live in a neighborhood where all of your neighbors hate you. One day you wake up...amidst the bullets that are always being shot at you...to find everyone is poised to take your house...

...so...in an effort to protect your house...you come out blazing...beat them back to the next block and occupy the houses surrounding you. Now, the people who were massed on your front lawn about to take your house are homeless. Wah, Wah, Wah...give us our houses back...not fair...not fair...

puleeeeez

Good analogy.

• Like 1

The Palestinians don't actually want to negotiate because they only want to kill.

What a backwards response. As ive shown previously the Palestinians are the ones willing to negotiate and make concession. Israel, no so much.

Argue it if you want, but be able to back it up.

• Like 1

Wrong. The heart of this conflict is anti-Semitism. One side hates the Jews (Palestinians), the other is fighting for its right to exist (Israel). Side with the anti-Semites as you do places you firmly in their camp. Sure, you may not think you are one, but birds of a feather...

Ah, but I don't hate the Jews nor do I hate the Muslims, the Christians, the Buddhists or the Hinduists so that kind of throws your 'logic' out of the window.

I point the elephant in the room when I see it though.

Again, there is no occupation. They are free to join the world community. As of right now, they don't seem to want that. Their only desire is to destroy Israel. Their government are terrorist organizations. They use terror to try and push their policies. They do not negotiate unless forced to.

We don't have the same definition of freedom apparently. How can Palestinians call themselves free when they can't vote for regime that oversees every aspects of their lives (including population registry, tax revenues, governement functions), when their external borders, territorial waters, and airspace are controlled by Israel.

Get real.

They get enough money and supplies to make their lives work. The money and supplies goes to their terrorists government which is used to purchase rockets and bullets and build tunnels for the sole purpose of attacking Israel. They have brought this all on themselves.

Being in prison doesn't mean you're not fed, to some extent. Still, the Israeli regime has been known to cut electricity and water supplies when they see it fit. I am sorry but none of this adresses poverty and the lack of opportunities, let alone a sense of belonging of which they have none. They have no rights.

Edited by samus

Sorry, it was just what I saw posted, the news source is irrelevant. If you think it's a false news story, then prove it. I'm not making a claim one way or the other, only posting what I saw. The Palestinians are honoring a mass murderer.

Of course it matters, Faux news is a biased right wing news media who has been caught peddling bull**** on more than one occasion.

Edited by samus

I'm happy Netanyahu won.

• Like 4

I did. It made me chuckle again. Thanks!

Oh I got it now. The chuckling refers to the mention of bibi. Well, good for you. Who am I to judge. We all have our fetishes.

Here's more for ya. Bbibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibibi..

Of course it matters, Faux news is a biased right wing news media who has been caught peddling bull**** on more than one occasion.

Name a news source that hadn't done that ;)

You live in a neighborhood where all of your neighbors hate you. One day you wake up...amidst the bullets that are always being shot at you...to find everyone is poised to take your house...

...so...in an effort to protect your house...you come out blazing...beat them back to the next block and occupy the houses surrounding you. Now, the people who were massed on your front lawn about to take your house are homeless. Wah, Wah, Wah...give us our houses back...not fair...not fair...

puleeeeez

You are missing one critical point Joc.Your house was once your neighbor's house from whom you have taken it illegally

Name a news source that hadn't done that ;)

It seems that Faux News easily win the palm though.

FOXnews120.jpg

120% of respondants!

Edited by samus
  • Like 1

And whats so wrong with giving them what they were supposed to recieve? They arent pushing for the 48 boundaries, but have conceded to the 67 ones. What has israel conceded so far? A few illegal settlements but then built alot more in there place.

Giving them land for a state isn't the problem man. It never really has been. Those who believe in Eretz Israel are NOT the majority and the majority just want to live in peace. You can deny it all you like but the Palestinians indict themselves with their own rhetoric. They simply want Israel dead. Period, end of sentence. Saying Israelis want the same thing isn't factual for the majority. A deal WILL be made at some point and the Palestinians will yet again break it. Watch it happen. And when you make excuses for it (as I believe you will) then maybe you might take a moment for some introspection about personal motives?

You are missing one critical point Joc.Your house was once your neighbor's house from whom you have taken it illegally

Simply not accurate. The cases where it is true are very few.

Giving them land for a state isn't the problem man. It never really has been. Those who believe in Eretz Israel are NOT the majority and the majority just want to live in peace. You can deny it all you like but the Palestinians indict themselves with their own rhetoric. They simply want Israel dead. Period, end of sentence. Saying Israelis want the same thing isn't factual for the majority. A deal WILL be made at some point and the Palestinians will yet again break it. Watch it happen. And when you make excuses for it (as I believe you will) then maybe you might take a moment for some introspection about personal motives?

You carry on as though Israel would never do anything, Its always the palestinians with you isnt it? They are the ones willing to make peace. They are the ones willing to make concessions. All Israel seems to do is demand more and more and then walk away even when the concessions are agreed upon. Take your head out of the sand and face reality for a change

• Like 1

Read this part of wikipedia article-

In a 2001 video, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: "They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."[8][9] Netanyahu then explained how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations", and insisted he be allowed to specify which areas constituted a "military location"—such as the whole of the Jordan Valley. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords", Netanyahu affirmed.[10] However, this is clearly consistent with Yitzhak Rabin's October 1995 statement to the Knesset on the ratification of the interim Oslo agreement: "B. The security border of the State of Israel will be located in the Jordan Valley, in the broadest meaning of that term."

Now you can see who are not willing to negotiate.It's the zionist

Edited by jeem
  • Like 1