Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel election

Occult1

Simply not accurate. The cases where it is true are very few.

Very few!!!!

Let me remind you Israel ethnically cleansed 750,000 Palestinians from their homeland in 1947 and in 1967 they ethnically cleansed 250,000-300,000 Palestinians off their homelands.The numbers seems to be to0 big for me.

However you and your fellow zionist may find it very few

Edited by jeem
  • Like 3

Very few!!!!

Let me remind you Israel ethnically cleansed 750,000 Palestinians from their homeland in 1947 and in 1967 they ethnically cleansed 250,000-300,000 Palestinians off their homelands.The numbers seems to be to0 big for me.

However you and your fellow zionist may find it very few

Your numbers qare disputed all over the place jeem. Those displaced had no real deeds. I keep getting back to the same old argument though. The existence of the state of Israel is a fait accompli and it isn't going anywhere. They can negotiate or fight but they can't do both effectively. They (both of them) choose to fight. The winner should take all.

Your numbers qare disputed all over the place jeem. Those displaced had no real deeds. I keep getting back to the same old argument though. The existence of the state of Israel is a fait accompli and it isn't going anywhere. They can negotiate or fight but they can't do both effectively. They (both of them) choose to fight. The winner should take all.

But its not like those displacing them had deeds either.

• Like 2

With people like Glenn Beck having a platform to reach millions (open to his zealous, fanatical bs).. God help us all.

So you are for the law of the stronger not for the law of justice? Isn't this the mentality that radicals have? So you would agree if ISIS terrorists take all of middle east, the world even if they are the stronger ones, the winner takes all?

• Like 1

Pathetic, just pathetic - its like pitching a sumo wrestler (Israel) against a paper bag (Palestinians).

So you are for the law of the stronger not for the law of justice? Isn't this the mentality that radicals have? So you would agree if ISIS terrorists take all of middle east, the world even if they are the stronger ones, the winner takes all?

It doesn't matter if you resort to twisting my words odas. It isn't about "justice" because that term means different things to different people and it relies on their judgement. BOTH sides feel justified in wanting that land.

Pathetic, just pathetic - its like pitching a sumo wrestler (Israel) against a paper bag (Palestinians).

That paper bag has been draining the strength of the sumo wrestler for DECADES, keithisco. But it cannot win unless the wrestler allows it to. THIS election shows that they refuse to do that.

One other point about the quaint little video. Beck is right more often than wrong and whoever the funny little guy is who was comparing him to to Islamic fundamentalists left out a small detail. Christians aren't beheading, raping and burning alive anyone today. Or maybe his real point was simpler. Maybe he just wanted to suggest that ANYONE who believes in a Creator God is insane. That's his choice, we all have to make one eventually.

Edited by and then

You are missing one critical point Joc.Your house was once your neighbor's house from whom you have taken it illegally

except for the most part they really didn't. Edited by Bavarian Raven
  • Like 1

It doesn't matter if you resort to twisting my words odas. It isn't about "justice" because that term means different things to different people and it relies on their judgement. BOTH sides feel justified in wanting that land.That paper bag has been draining the strength of the sumo wrestler for DECADES, keithisco. But it cannot win unless the wrestler allows it to. THIS election shows that they refuse to do that.

I am not twisting anything, you are doing a fine job on that already.

• Like 2

LINK - Text about early history, that is beginning of ethnic cleansing.

LINK - Picture too, land ownership.

There is also interactive flash map but i think this should be enough.

• Like 1

The way I seen most of the Palestinians a banded their homes in the war on the west bank, not that they were kicked out. Why can`nt the two state be achieved by cutting the state of isreal in half at the Gaza line. Palestinians giving up the west bank and all moving south.

The Palestinians wants a state the includes the west bank, the Gaza strip and a capital at East Jerusalem ,how can a state be combined in three different areas within a state?

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/24/136495202/background-israels-pre-1967-boundaries

The way I seen most of the Palestinians a banded their homes in the war on the west bank, not that they were kicked out. Why can`nt the two state be achieved by cutting the state of isreal in half at the Gaza line. Palestinians giving up the west bank and all moving south.

The Palestinians wants a state the includes the west bank, the Gaza strip and a capital at East Jerusalem ,how can a state be combined in three different areas within a state?

http://www.npr.org/2...1967-boundaries

Giving up West Bank would be the same as legalizing everything which has been done so far. Would any country give up their capital city? In war no one abandons their home because they want to, but because they are forced to.

If you like you can check 2nd link from my post above, then tell me how would you feel to give it all up if you were Palestinian. Jewish people had larger percentage of land owned only in Haifa and Jaffa, and even in those areas - few percentages more land was still in Arabian posession.

It doesn't matter how many parts would be there, of possible future Palestine state but what matters is that every deal which was offered to Palestinians never included full control of Palestine by Palestinians. Every time in every deal Israel had asked for right to control airspace, Palestinians to have no army and also some exclusive rights of Israel inside offered Palestine state. While at same time Israel would keep army and everything. Not realistic but humiliating. So, till this day there was no deal which would guarantee Palestinians to get a country like any other country in the world but it would be a place totally reserved for Israel's interests.

• Like 1

snapback.pngjoc, on 19 March 2015 - 06:30 AM, said:

You live in a neighborhood where all of your neighbors hate you. One day you wake up...amidst the bullets that are always being shot at you...to find everyone is poised to take your house...

...so...in an effort to protect your house...you come out blazing...beat them back to the next block and occupy the houses surrounding you. Now, the people who were massed on your front lawn about to take your house are homeless. Wah, Wah, Wah...give us our houses back...not fair...not fair...

puleeeeez

You are missing one critical point Joc.Your house was once your neighbor's house from whom you have taken it illegally

No Jeems...YOU are missing the point. When you shoot at me and my kids from your house...and the rest of the neighborhood takes sides with them and an angry mob appears in front of my house...I'm taking action...in this case...Israel took action...beat back the angry mob...occupied the surrounding houses...done. YOU are missing the point. I'm getting all the points. I am understanding the Palestinians thought process...you are refusing to even look at the Israeli thought process. YOU are missing the point. Typically one misses much when one's view is so one sided as not to be able to even acknowledge that the other parties involved have similar and passionate view points. I would encourage you to read Jeems. I know its hard because you were probably forced in school to read the same book the rest of the class was reading. Go read the book...the whole book...come back with something pertinent to say...or skip the class altogether and go to recess.

You are just one giant facepalm arent you. Every word you utter is completely up side down.. disgusting fanatical rhetoric without exception. Fact is it is people like you, who completely ignore the Palestinian side of the story.. dehumanizing / demonizing a whole civilian population. There are few so extremely one sided, so very biased as your fine self - but ofcourse this is exactly what you are implicating others with. ...Passionately calling for war every opportunity you get, while claiming to be 'a Christian'. Venerating people like Netanyahu, cheering 'unconditional support!' while claiming to be an American.

• Like 1

No Jeems...YOU are missing the point. When you shoot at me and my kids from your house...and the rest of the neighborhood takes sides with them and an angry mob appears in front of my house...I'm taking action...in this case...Israel took action...beat back the angry mob...occupied the surrounding houses...done. YOU are missing the point. I'm getting all the points. I am understanding the Palestinians thought process...you are refusing to even look at the Israeli thought process. YOU are missing the point. Typically one misses much when one's view is so one sided as not to be able to even acknowledge that the other parties involved have similar and passionate view points. I would encourage you to read Jeems. I know its hard because you were probably forced in school to read the same book the rest of the class was reading. Go read the book...the whole book...come back with something pertinent to say...or skip the class altogether and go to recess.

If you see a house a couple towns over and just move in even though someone is already living there of course they are gonna want to kick your ****.

Lets just assume for a moment you're a texan, and someone from mexico comes in and kicks you out of your house because an ancestor lived there a few hundred years ago, would you stand for that? Or would you just leave everything and walk away?

• Like 1

http://www.npr.org/2...1967-boundaries

I think you're missing the point here D.. they say regularly that they want ALL of Palestine. For them Israel doesn't even exist. It is the international community that is cultivating these ideas FOR the Palestinians. The Palestinian leadership is simply biding it's time and taking whatever it can until it is strong enough to grab what's left.

Giving up West Bank would be the same as legalizing everything which has been done so far. Would any country give up their capital city? In war no one abandons their home because they want to, but because they are forced to.

If you like you can check 2nd link from my post above, then tell me how would you feel to give it all up if you were Palestinian. Jewish people had larger percentage of land owned only in Haifa and Jaffa, and even in those areas - few percentages more land was still in Arabian posession.

It doesn't matter how many parts would be there, of possible future Palestine state but what matters is that every deal which was offered to Palestinians never included full control of Palestine by Palestinians. Every time in every deal Israel had asked for right to control airspace, Palestinians to have no army and also some exclusive rights of Israel inside offered Palestine state. While at same time Israel would keep army and everything. Not realistic but humiliating. So, till this day there was no deal which would guarantee Palestinians to get a country like any other country in the world but it would be a place totally reserved for Israel's interests.

how can the Palestinians claim a capital when they never accepted a state when Britain offered?

Edited by docyabut2

I think you're missing the point here D.. they say regularly that they want ALL of Palestine. For them Israel doesn't even exist. It is the international community that is cultivating these ideas FOR the Palestinians. The Palestinian leadership is simply biding it's time and taking whatever it can until it is strong enough to grab what's left.

I know And Then, the Palestinians want it all is why its not ever going to work.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

Lets just assume for a moment you're a texan, and someone from mexico comes in and kicks you out of your house because an ancestor lived there a few hundred years ago, would you stand for that? Or would you just leave everything and walk away?

You are not comparing apples to apples...and you know it...at least I hope you don't because I am getting very weary of having a conversation with stupid people...not really talking about you either... just sayin'

No, they don't.

Degen you say that but you also refuse to listen to sources like MEMRI or Gatestone or Palwatch saying they all are biased and essentially lie in their reporting. I hope that when Israel is pushed into a corner by the international community and forced to give up more land for peace, and the Palestinians start firing rockets again that you and those like you will have the honor to admit you were wrong.

You are not comparing apples to apples...and you know it...at least I hope you don't because I am getting very weary of having a conversation with stupid people...not really talking about you either... just sayin'

Its a very apt comparison. At least say why you dont think its a good comparison. It does get tiring talking to stupid people especially when they have the evidence in front of them and still say they cant see it.

Edited by Degen

Degen you say that but you also refuse to listen to sources like MEMRI or Gatestone or Palwatch saying they all are biased and essentially lie in their reporting. I hope that when Israel is pushed into a corner by the international community and forced to give up more land for peace, and the Palestinians start firing rockets again that you and those like you will have the honor to admit you were wrong.

Once again you lay all the blame at the feet of the palestinians and carry on pretending as though israel is. was and always will be blameless. And as has been mentioned before Memri has been caught altering what has been actually said and palwatch is as biased as they come

No, they don't.

Well, you seem confident of that Degen. However, consider this.

The ruling power behind the Palestinian National Authority is the PLO.

Do you know what those letters stand for ?

• Like 1