Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
NewAge1

Israel election

280 posts in this topic

NewAge1

Iran is fighting ISIS because ISIS is in competition for the same pieces of property. Both are attempting to fill the vacuum that Obama caused by pulling out of Iraq. Iran is a Terrorist Exporting Nation. And don't forget what Bibi said..in the case of Iran and ISIS...the enemy of my enemy ..is my enemy!

The irony in your post though. The Israeli regime is probably the one who benefit the most from the entire situation. Iran's interests are under attack both in Syria and Iraq, while the Hezbollah is streched thin from Lebannon all the way to Syria. As to the ''don't forget what Bibi said'', sorry I don't trust the words of a liar(1).

Saying that Saudi Arabia-Sunnis states / Iran-Axis of Resistance are competing for more influence in the region would be more accurate. ISIS was intended as nothing more than a proxy to the Sunnis states I named above, to serve as a counterbalance to Hezbollah.

''Our Friends And Allies Funded ISIS To Destroy Hezbollah: Gen. Wesley Clark''

Link: http://yournewswire....ey-clark-video/

This comes from a former US Army General and Supreme Allied Commander of NATO. I am inclined to believe he has a clue has to how the whole thing is being played out. What he says makes a lot sense all things considered.

(1): http://www.aljazeera...8165622065.html

Edited by samus
  • Like 1

joc

The irony in your post though. The Israeli regime is probably the one who benefit the most from the entire situation. Iran's interests are under attack both in Syria and Iraq, while the Hezbollah is streched thin from Lebannon all the way to Syria. As to the ''don't forget what Bibi said'', sorry I don't trust the words of a liar.

Saying that Saudi Arabia-Sunnis states / Iran-Axis of Resistance are competing for more influence in the region would be more accurate. ISIS was nothing more than a proxy to the Sunnis states I named above, to served as a counterbalance to Hezbollah.

''Our Friends And Allies Funded ISIS To Destroy Hezbollah: Gen. Wesley Clark''

Link: http://yournewswire....ey-clark-video/

This comes from a former US General and Supreme Allied Commander of NATO. I am inclined to believe he has a clue has to how the whole thing is being played out. And what he says makes a lot sense all things considered.

I don't believe liars either...and Gen. Wesley Clark is an idiot...I don't trust him at all..main reason I never voted for Ross Perot..who I do trust.

• Like 1

RoofGardener

Weeell... this MAY have a germ of truth to it.

America's "friends and allies" sided FOR the rebels, and AGAINST President Assad.

They may well have equipped or funded various of the "Rebel" groups.

Iran - and Hezbollah - sided FOR Assad, and helped to fight the rebels.

Elements of the "rebels" subsequently coalesced into what ultimately became ISIS.

Hence, by twisting things a little, you COULD interpret that as "Friends help ISIS attack Hezbollah". It's not really true, any more so than the accusation that the USA helped to create the Taliban. (they didn't, but they DID provide support for the Mujahadeen, many of which subsequently joined the Taliban)

• Like 1

joc

There is truth...and then there is the twisting of truth. Once you twist the truth it becomes a lie. So...yeah.

NewAge1
Hence, by twisting things a little, you COULD interpret that as "Friends help ISIS attack Hezbollah". It's not really true, any more so than the accusation that the USA helped to create the Taliban. (they didn't, but they DID provide support for the Mujahadeen, many of which subsequently joined the Taliban)

The Gulf states funding went directly into Al-Qaeda's hands, to both ISIS (formerly Al-Qaeda Iraq) and the Al-Nusra Front (formerly Al-Qaeda Syria). This is pretty much established fact and there is no ''twisting things'' here. That's where all the evidence point at. US pressure has been put on our ''alllies'' to contain the flow of money and weapons that were going straight to extremists groups. If you want to grow a force, a proxy that will counterbalance Hezbollah and weaken Iran in the process, what you need is fanatics and zealots that will fight for a cause.

Army Chiefs Tell Governement: Stop Golf State Funding Terrorism:

''Investigations by The Telegraph suggest that tens of millions of pounds have been raised for Isil — and al-Qaeda — by wealthy individuals in the Gulf region while its leaders have “turned a blind eye” to the problem or been complicit in funding certain groups.

In a series of exposés, The Telegraph has highlighted the links between a network of Qatari moneymen and terrorist fighters on the ground in Syria and Iraq.

Lord Dannatt, a former Chief of the General Staff, said: “It is completely unacceptable that some individuals in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and elsewhere see advantage in channelling large sums of money to the so-called Islamic State.”''

Source: http://www.telegraph...il-funding.html

Here's a very interesting paper from the Brookings Institution that turned out ot be exactly right:

Playing With Fire: Why Private Gulf Financing For Syria's Extremist Rebels Risk Igniting Sectarian Conflict At Home:

''The paper charts how individual donors in the Gulf encouraged the founding of armed groups, helped to shape the ideological and at times extremist agendas of rebel brigades, and contributed to the fracturing of the military opposition. From the early days of the Syrian uprising, Kuwait-based donors—including one group currently under U.S. sanction for terrorist financing—began to pressure Syrians to take up arms.[...]

Link: http://www.brookings...flict-dickinson

Edited by samus
  • Like 1