Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cruz to announce bid

F3SS

All one has to do to know that Cruz is likely to win is listen to how the Left oppose him....wow....its like...oh, he has no chance...but we are going to destroy him anyway....its hilarious

I think you'd be far better off trying to start a rumor about Ted Cruz taking over the world, rather than one having him trying to copy Canadian Healthcare. For starters, it's far more likely. He did go to Princeton and Harvard... it's not like he's stupid enough to want to copy Canadian healthcare.

So... I will help you. Let's begin with his wife Heidi. Not only is she a private wealth manager for Goldman Sachs-- she's also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations! Gasp! Alert Alex Jones (he also has a private email server).

Heidi Nelson Cruz, who graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in economics and international relations from CMC in 1994, is a managing director in the Private Wealth Management Group at Goldman Sachs, Texas. She and her two partners work with clients to implement high net worth portfolios across a range of investments and asset classes, including complex derivatives products, private equity, hedge funds, single stock risk management, U.S. and international equities, and fixed income.

Ms. Cruz began her career as an investment banker with JPMorgan in New York, focusing on international structured finance and subsequently on Latin America mergers and acquisitions.

In 2000, she served on the Bush 2000 Campaign in Austin as one of President George W. Bush's three economic advisors. She also served in the Administration as the economic director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council at the White House, advising the President and then-National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice. She also is a former director at the U.S. Treasury Department and was special policy assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick, then Chief U.S. international trade negotiator.

In addition to her private-sector work, Heidi served on the Board of Directors of Living Water International, dedicated to providing clean water and sanitation equipment in the developing world. Her publications include the book chapter, "Expanding Opportunity Through Free Trade," in Thank You, President Bush; a chapter in Exchange Rate Policies for Emerging Market Economies; and a Harvard Case Study: "American International Group." She also is a Term Member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

After graduating from CMC, Ms. Cruz received an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School, and a master's of European Business from Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels, Belgium.

(She also sits on the BOD of the College up the street)-- http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/rdschool/discover/boardofadvisors.php

All one has to do to know that Cruz is likely to win is listen to how the Left oppose him....wow....its like...oh, he has no chance...but we are going to destroy him anyway....its hilarious

How are you going to cope when he doesnt even make it past his parties nomination stage?

How are you going to cope if he does?

It wont change a thing for me, But for joc he seems like the messiah redux

How are you going to cope when he doesnt even make it past his parties nomination stage?

In truth, we have an awesome pick of candidates...The Establishment will want Jeb...they'll hold their nose...maybe...for Walker...but...and this is key Dregen...Walker...Governor yeah..but...not an elite school in his resume. Don't think that isn't important. It is. Cruz may not be palatable to the Establishment right now...but he does have their desired Pedigree....and if it looks like he's a winner...they'll push behind him.

It wont change a thing for me, But for joc he seems like the messiah redux

Messiah...please...I Dregen...I...am the Messiah! Don't forget that!

To me Cruz is another Reagan! And that is what we need right now.

Messiah...please...I Dregen...I...am the Messiah! Don't forget that!

To me Cruz is another Reagan! And that is what we need right now.

Bit of a god complex aye?

So what you are saying is you need another actor to play president?

• Like 1

In truth, we have an awesome pick of candidates...The Establishment will want Jeb...they'll hold their nose...maybe...for Walker...but...and this is key Dregen...Walker...Governor yeah..but...not an elite school in his resume. Don't think that isn't important. It is. Cruz may not be palatable to the Establishment right now...but he does have their desired Pedigree....and if it looks like he's a winner...they'll push behind him.

My boss and a few other guys at work are favoring Walker as well. Wisconsin is close enough to Iowa that they can observe him and relate to him as a mid-westerner. They thought Cruz was too much like Bachman/Palin and Jeb was too establishment/Rino.

Bit of a god complex aye?

So what you are saying is you need another actor to play president?

Reagan was an actor...interestingly enough..he acted like a President as well. And he brought trust and respect to the Oval Office. Respected and feared by America's enemies. I guess he was just acting his way through being Governor of California...I guess he was just acting his way through 8 years of 2 landslide elections. The issues were real....there was no script...so...I guess if Reagan was acting...he should have gotten an Emmy every freaking day.

Cruz isn't acting either. He is real. He is damn real dude! When he says Abolish the IRS...he isn't pandering to Conservatives...he means it.

• Like 1

Reagan was an actor...interestingly enough..he acted like a President as well. And he brought trust and respect to the Oval Office. Respected and feared by America's enemies. I guess he was just acting his way through being Governor of California...I guess he was just acting his way through 8 years of 2 landslide elections. The issues were real....there was no script...so...I guess if Reagan was acting...he should have gotten an Emmy every freaking day.

Cruz isn't acting either. He is real. He is damn real dude! When he says Abolish the IRS...he isn't pandering to Conservatives...he means it.

And what would happen if he abolishes the irs? a greece scenario?

My boss and a few other guys at work are favoring Walker as well. Wisconsin is close enough to Iowa that they can observe him and relate to him as a mid-westerner. They thought Cruz was too much like Bachman/Palin and Jeb was too establishment/Rino.

Well...there is a lot of truth in those sentences...but what isn't true is that Cruz is 'too much' like Bachman/Palin. Cruz is 'like' them in that he is a real, honest to god Conservative. The similarities end there. Neither Bachman or Palin are Constitutional scholars....nor did either one of them put forth a plan to accomplish. Cruz...out of the box man...Abolish the IRS...Abolish Obamacare...Abolish Common Core....do you have any idea how the left is quaking in their liberal boots at the thought of such a thing actually happening? You know why they're quaking in their boots? Because they will all be in an unemployment line..no longer sucking off the tit of your and my hard work.

And what would happen if he abolishes the irs? a greece scenario?

Dude...don't compare America to Greece. It makes you sound....ignorant.

What would happen is America would be much, much free-er. And...fair-er.

Dude...don't compare America to Greece. It makes you sound....ignorant.

What would happen is America would be much, much free-er. And...fair-er.

I sound ignorant? Go read your rants.

How would it be more free and fair? Can you explain?

Well...there is a lot of truth in those sentences...but what isn't true is that Cruz is 'too much' like Bachman/Palin. Cruz is 'like' them in that he is a real, honest to god Conservative. The similarities end there. Neither Bachman or Palin are Constitutional scholars....nor did either one of them put forth a plan to accomplish. Cruz...out of the box man...Abolish the IRS...Abolish Obamacare...Abolish Common Core....do you have any idea how the left is quaking in their liberal boots at the thought of such a thing actually happening? You know why they're quaking in their boots? Because they will all be in an unemployment line..no longer sucking off the tit of your and my hard work.

So his plan is to make unemployment lines longer. Good strategy

So his plan is to make unemployment lines longer. Good strategy

Please....

If you get government out of the way of the people who want to work...their ideas and dreams will create jobs by the millions...in reality...that's all Reagan did...he got Government out of the way as much as he could. And the Economy went through the roof.

Because if you aren't penalizing me for being successful...maybe my business grows...and I hire 3 other people...may be it grows some more and I hire 5 more. Multiply that hundreds of thousands of times....bam...economic growth...we have no economic growth now...and we need it...yeah...make them all go out and get a real job producing real work, that people need and want.

In Canadian minds, Cruz is a ultra right wing tea partier. We're sorry.

God forbid that he should rise any farther in any further influence than he already has.

In the same light we're sorry for Justin Bieber

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Please....

If you get government out of the way of the people who want to work...their ideas and dreams will create jobs by the millions...in reality...that's all Reagan did...he got Government out of the way as much as he could. And the Economy went through the roof.

Because if you aren't penalizing me for being successful...maybe my business grows...and I hire 3 other people...may be it grows some more and I hire 5 more. Multiply that hundreds of thousands of times....bam...economic growth...we have no economic growth now...and we need it...yeah...make them all go out and get a real job producing real work, that people need and want.

And then where does the money come for roads and infrastructure? The federal reserve, plunging your country further into debt?

• Like 1

And then where does the money come for roads and infrastructure? The federal reserve, plunging your country further into debt?

When Reagan cut the Tax rate from 70% to 20% everyone said the same thing. It is not my fault that you and the masses of undereducated do not have a clue about the dynamics of the American Economy. JFK cut taxes as well and the Economy went nuts...and more money flowed into the national coffers than they could count...(slight exaggeration)

When Reagan cut the Tax rate from 70% to 20% everyone said the same thing. It is not my fault that you and the masses of undereducated do not have a clue about the dynamics of the American Economy. JFK cut taxes as well and the Economy went nuts...and more money flowed into the national coffers than they could count...(slight exaggeration)

Well explain it then if you know

Well explain it then if you know

thanks...thought you'd never ask.

When you cut the tax rate, and when you dissolve the obstacles in the way of entrepreneurs...people have more money to spend...businesses grow...they need to hire more people...unemployment goes down...more people working, more people paying taxes...

It feeds on itself...people who are working feel better about life and their place in it. They make plans...vacations, buying this, and that...it feeds on itself...when you get that ball rolling...it rolls. And when it rolls,,,the money flows into Washington at a much higher rate than when unemployment is high.

:)

• Like 2

I sound ignorant? Go read your rants.

How would it be more free and fair? Can you explain?

I can only speak for myself in this matter. I would love to start a company. contribute to the economy and create jobs. But I won't as long as the IRS engages in targeting individuals. Giving it a couple of years, then we will move to another country and start building our business AFTER we move!

• Like 3

I can only speak for myself in this matter. I would love to start a company. contribute to the economy and create jobs. But I won't as long as the IRS engages in targeting individuals. Giving it a couple of years, then we will move to another country and start building our business AFTER we move!

I like Cruz's Imagine....

Can you Imagine...April 15th being just another day? Can you imagine your kids growing up in a world where an oppressive American Out of Control Bureaucracy didn't exist anymore?

• Like 2

thanks...thought you'd never ask.

When you cut the tax rate, and when you dissolve the obstacles in the way of entrepreneurs...people have more money to spend...businesses grow...they need to hire more people...unemployment goes down...more people working, more people paying taxes...

It feeds on itself...people who are working feel better about life and their place in it. They make plans...vacations, buying this, and that...it feeds on itself...when you get that ball rolling...it rolls. And when it rolls,,,the money flows into Washington at a much higher rate than when unemployment is high.

:)

And how exactly does it flow to washington? If you have choice between paying taxes or not how many do you think will actually pay? Maybe you should take a look at greece, there is a whole world beyond american borders incase you forgot