Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germanwings airliner crashes in French Alps

Moon Gazer

Anyone here want to read my post Flight 9525 I'd appreciate any input and opinion. I posted it some days ago in conspiracies and cover ups. Personally I believe Flight 9525 was accidentally shot down. NO CONSPIRACY. Which led to a massive on going cover up. After finding out that Boeing had been providing jumbo jets to the US for military defence scenarios to fire from or at is it not conceivable that this could happen? Mistaken identity? And I don't trust the authorities story. Have we yet been allowed to hear any of the recording from the black box? In the past like with MH 370 the authorities nearly immediately released the recording. Thanks.

Are you suggesting the aircraft was shot down accidentally, despite all of the evidence to the contrary? :sleepy:

Anyone here want to read my post Flight 9525 I'd appreciate any input and opinion. I posted it some days ago in conspiracies and cover ups. Personally I believe Flight 9525 was accidentally shot down. NO CONSPIRACY. Which led to a massive on going cover up. After finding out that Boeing had been providing jumbo jets to the US for military defence scenarios to fire from or at is it not conceivable that this could happen? Mistaken identity? And I don't trust the authorities story. Have we yet been allowed to hear any of the recording from the black box? In the past like with MH 370 the authorities nearly immediately released the recording. Thanks.

I just replied. Enjoy.

People please leave the conspiracy posting to the conspiracy board.

SamWhiteHopi please don't cross post.

• Like 2

FDR has been found, details pending.

Hopefully the solid state data module will have survived (they are built to survive a deceleration in excess of 3000G - my own calculations, based on imperfect data, suggest the G forces exerted on the plane and occupants was between 85 and 160G's). This is also the reason why no bodies were found - I weigh 80Kgs at 1G, if the deceleration equalled 85G (lowest estimate) then my mass would increase to 6800Kg (6.8 tonnes) - there would be nothing much left at that rate of deceleration.

So if any conspiracy theorists ask why there were no bodies, then you have your answer.

People please leave the conspiracy posting to the conspiracy board.

SamWhiteHopi please don't cross post.

Well said Daughter of the Nine Moons :tu:

The Dusseldorf prosecution stated in a press conference this p.m. that a tablet, owned by Lubitz, has been reviewed resulting into at least these findings:

a.) the browser history for the time in between MAR16 and MAR23 was still stored

b.) the log files and the personal correspondence (by Lubitz) lead to the assumption that the tablet was in use by L. in between MAR16 and MAR23

c.) web searches for suicide methods

d.) web searches for medical treatment methods

e.) web searches for informations about safety precautions systems on airplane cockpit doors

Edited by toast

Hopefully the solid state data module will have survived (...)

Have just read in the German media that the French investigators stated that the FDR is in good conditions and that it is most likely that data

can be harvested from.

The Dusseldorf prosecution stated in a press conference this p.m. that a tablet, owned by Lubitz, has been reviewed resulting into at least these findings:

a.) the browser history for the time in between MAR16 and MAR23 was still stored

b.) the log files and the personal correspondence (by Lubitz) lead to the assumption that the tablet was in use by L. in between MAR16 and MAR23

e.) web searches for informations about safety precautions systems on airplane cockpit doors

I guess that's it, evidence of premeditation

I guess that's it, evidence of premeditation

Indeed it is.

Ok, now I'm willing to give the ex-girlfriend an ear.

We just have to figure out what he meant by "changing the system."

Since he clearly wanted to make the airline look really bad, we can guess that that's what it was about. He was p***ed off at the airline. The doctors notes were probably incidental.

Edited by Raptor Witness

What is frightening is that c, d and e all can actually be found and researched online. Well, maybe not d, but c and e are frightening....

• Like 2

UPDATE: The French Investigative Agency has just revealed that the Flight Data Recorder confirms the deliberate actions of the co - Pilot who reset the Auto - Pilot to descend to 30 Metres, then several times during the descent reset it again to increase the speed of the aircraft.

A series of wilful and deliberate acts.

• Like 1

And now all the idiotic CT morons should shut up forever.

• Like 2

3. How Bild got transcript of the cockpit voice recorder is beyond me but it hasn't been denied so one assumes it is legit and backs up the above factors that this was an intentional act.

here is the load on that:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/03/how-a-tabloid-came-to-dominate-coverage-of-the-germanwings-disaster/?hpid=z4

• Like 1

And now all the idiotic CT morons should shut up forever.

They should, but we know they will not....

• Like 3

Hopefully the solid state data module will have survived (they are built to survive a deceleration in excess of 3000G - my own calculations, based on imperfect data, suggest the G forces exerted on the plane and occupants was between 85 and 160G's). This is also the reason why no bodies were found - I weigh 80Kgs at 1G, if the deceleration equalled 85G (lowest estimate) then my mass would increase to 6800Kg (6.8 tonnes) - there would be nothing much left at that rate of deceleration.

So if any conspiracy theorists ask why there were no bodies, then you have your answer.

No intact bodies, but many body parts, as one would expect.

What a difference in debris between this event and the event at Shanksville. That stark contrast shows the difference between an actual high speed airliner crash and its opposite. :whistle:

This isn't a 9/11 thread.

Back on topic, please.

Tiggs

[Forum Mod Team]

• Like 3