Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Learning to trust my intuition

SkyRainSea

So would you want to do one more with me? Just for fun? If not that okay too :yes:

Ok -- after all, it is Friday. :)

I'm seeing dark, varnished woods around you - a shop, a pub, something like that? You are generally cheerful and generous and are leaned on by many people. I see the colors purple and gold and sense a smell like vanilla. I think you live in a cold-ish place. You enjoy art and music but I don't think you're an artist yourself. Your philosophy is "live and let live" and you've learned to not sweat the small stuff through some personal struggles - you are thankful for every day and try to live in the moment.

• Like 1

I too find these kind of things amuzing.. what kind of info do you want/need???

Ok -- after all, it is Friday. :)

I'm seeing dark, varnished woods around you - a shop, a pub, something like that? No dark wood or dark woods. No shop or pub (I'm in the USA) You are generally cheerful and generous and are leaned on by many people. Yes! I see the colors purple Purple is my favorite color and my birthstone and gold I do love purple and gold together but my jewelry is usually either white gold or silver and sense a smell like vanilla No vanilla; I use lavender all the time though. I think you live in a cold-ish place. I'm just outside of Washington, DC so it's fairly seasonal. It's about 61 degrees F right now You enjoy art and music but I don't think you're an artist yourself. Okay I agree Your philosophy is "live and let live" and you've learned to not sweat the small stuff through some personal struggles - you are thankful for every day and try to live in the moment. Yes all of that is pretty spot on!

Thanks SkyRainSea!

You got most of it right. I will answer above in red.

• 4 months later...

lol im super curious about this. Can I get a reading? :))