Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have ufos ever broke through the sound barrier?

Mentalcase

I've only heard stories claiming that the ufos made no sound and flew with great speed.  i know planes are slow compaired to these observations and we all know they are very loud at times.  So do ufos have some kind of tech. to make them soundless?  hmmm

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ETsuckers

• Lori Cordini

• FarvLarion

• Mentalcase

I watches a video about this from Area 51.  The space crafts are suppose to have sound dampeners hard at work inside of them.

This is a difficult question to answer...

I understand that the technology of off-worlders is so advanced that current human understanding can't reach that far...also the cosmic physics is more understood than current human understanding...

I have heard that the UFOs are sounless, yet, as a child (age5) when my mother and I encountered an off-world craft there was much wind, whirring and almost thunderous sound.  Now this may not have been the craft itself, but the disturbance of the atmospher.  Recall the thunder, lightening and cloud displacement that takes place when a volcano erupts and sound barrier booms of earth planes and recall the breaking through of the craft in the movie Close Encounters.  I have heard, and accept the idea, that this movie had more fact than fiction in it.

Also, at another time I only "heard" an off-world craft and it had a very high pitched sound.  I likened it to a loose fan belt!

There are so many different crafts, I suspect it depends on their size on the resultant sound displacement or atmospheric displacement that takes place.

-lori cordini

??? This question is almost unaswerable. I am sure that they have broke through the sound barrier, and the problem is, iot doesn't matter how much or few sound something makes, if it goes through the sound barrier you will always hear a loud bang. Maybe the go in an interdimensian area when they fly faster than the sound. What would happen if we go fasten than the light, is there a gigantic flash of light?

Odin Supreme  8)

• 1 year later...

Given the theory of relativity if you were to accelerate to the speed of light then the device you were travelling in would increase in size to infinity, or at least to infinite mass. This is why light speed is impossible to achieve in current theory because as you approach infinite mass you also need and near infinite amount of fuel to drive the mass any faster. Hmmm. :s9

With regards to why UFOs don't make a sonic boom when they accelerate through the speed of sound probably has to do with the fact that they don't interact with their environment in the same manner as conventional craft. Why or in what way they do interact is a bit of a mystery. Hence they are UFOs!

Chers. ;D

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to remember an old case from Brazil a while back that said there was a UFO sighting in which the UFO made a loud popping sound as it sped off into the distance, whether or not this was the sound of it breaking the sound barrier or not I don't know.

:sj

• 3 weeks later...

The thought on the paranormal estraterrsestial biintenties is hard to understand or believe. Do they exist. The truth is they do pop up in earth once in a while. Many people who have found hard proof about the existance of unidentified creatures flying around our hemisphere have different theories on their origin. Are they from differnet galaxies? If they are, how if it that they are so advanced in their technology that they can travel in and out of differnet or parallel universes. I personally think that they are aware of time travel and that is how they get here. What the hell are they doing here? Nobody knows, atleast nobody we know. I think extraterrestrial might be far more advanced state of mankind from a differnet galaxy, universe, and time. Their visible visits to our misinformed world is possible curiosity of their past or time looped mistake somewhere in the space.

• 5 months later...

According to physicist "Townsend Browns" discoveries he and Einsteins colleague "Biefield" patented a propulsion system known by science and especially the USAF since 1945 is: Biefield Brown Effect. Check it out.

http://www.soteria.com/brown/

His method causes NO sound barrier phenomena during flight at any speed. Its part of the mechanics.

Incidently, his 1950's patent on a single wing aircraft such as the B2 bomber and stealth fighter have many things admitted by the AF as to its flight properties that are nearly exactly from his patents. For one, the GE engines I agree with others are not so much for producing thrust as typical jet engines but to function as a sort of hybrid. Mainly as his patent specifies - a HV generator.

The AF admits the following about their stealths. 1) They dump high negatively chgd ions into the exhaust. A known fact when High neg charged particles are dumped into the exhaust trail is it cools rapidly reducing thermal radiation. 2) A leading edge electrode is buried under the forward wings. Admitted by the AF. This dampens the air in front of the craft causing air to be pushed away, minimizing sound. Walla, no crack of the sound barrier.

Another interesting thing is with the enormous electric charge around the craft, (ie. its cloaking ability) the crafts body is an exotic dielectric material, again openely admitted by the AF. Such composites weren't available probably until 80's. Such an intense DC charge across the craft naturally makes it invisible to radar, not so much because of its odd shape or material its composed of but by virtue of the E-field around it. It even generates a thrust and at supersonic speeds the fuel to the engines can be compeletly shut off and fly by the Biefield Brown Effect - completely invisible to standard radar. Quite unstable I might think too without computers. Probably why it flys so ackward, with all the bobbing etc.....

A field can be made so intense that space warps around it, bending light. Giving you the illusion it disappeared in thin air.

Or a craft can simply move with an accelleration so fast, that with the naked eye and the frames per second you can assimilate would appear to vanish and move from position to position as if it were teleporting...It would in reality be moving so fast and stopping on a dime that it appeared relative to the observer as doing this. Inertia, inside the craft would have relativisitic state so the occupants would not be slammed into the wall with a sudden stop or quick 90degree turn. This was proven by Townsend Brown to the United States AF in the 1950's. Ever since, its been classified or circulated as myth and conspiracy theories like UFOs

are. But interestingly it wasn't till 1950's and latter that UFO's really took off as gossip and in sightings. Thats because thats when they really started mass producing the concepts in various ways and shapes in my opinion. Townsed Browns method in my opinion is an old method which can be done in a great number of ways but there are others.

So the next time you see a stealth. Just think, it may be our first hybrid. Jet engines that give it the appearance and flight characteristics of normal jet aircraft, while it employs other neat things too from Townsend Browns - Biefield Brown concept.

that really sounds like the UFO i saw. it moved in 'flashes of lightning' and appeared to teleport. it also moved in a very erratic manner at impossible speeds.

if we have this technology, we are in space much more than is believed. i did see the craft go to space, it was not just some illusion as you suggest. i watched it shoot straight up and disappear. i also saw it arrive as a tiny red speck high in the sky that got closer and then began changing colors as it became more visible.

Your correct. The illusion is the disappearing act when stationary or the idea of vanishing and appearing some distance away without seeing it move from point to point. They can still move incredibly fast as reported and as math stipulates at outrageous velocities. And yes, they have been in/out of Space for quite some time.

I don't meen to step on anyones toes' Is there any real ETs out there? I don't know. Sure its possible and most likely, that I agree with but so far, I am not a believer. Everything about UFOs and theyre flight characteristics I've found we engineered as far back as the early 40's. And found credence of levitation and motion even in 1899 in NY. By a man that all the big wigs of the time, Tesla,Marconi, Edison even Mark Twain the writer attended his demonstrations to a bewilgered crowd who couldn't understand his work. Modern physics along with Hawking and even Fenymans concept of particle physics is exactly as he stated in 1890. His name is John Worrel keely. Most bios try to depict him as a crackpot. But modern size proves he wasn't.

I think it all has to do with magnetics, or the use of electricity. Magnetic fields that push the ship in any direction it wants to go. and fast.

CASTOR

Agreed. I actually conducted the Biefield Brown experiment myself at home. It worked but not strong enough to lift itself. I didn't have a high enough potential and a weak insulator. It moved while suspended from a string and did generate a thrust. I got my idea of course from Townsend Brown and a site called JLN Naudin. They give all kinds of neat stuff along with how toos.

You know whats interesting? I can't verify it but supposedly Germany was headed to Tibet during the War because archives were found that showed ancient India with manuscripts along with those monks in Tibet on how to build a modern day ion engine. The type depicted was our modern version - the Hydrodynamic thruster or Hall effect engine. Most satellites today use them for stationary and attitude control.

cool, ancient blue prints for something we may or maynot have developed yet. (if the scrolls exist)