Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disc-shaped UFO filmed over Leeds

A new video has appeared online which shows a mysterious object hovering over the UK city of Leeds.

The footage, which was posted on YouTube, shows the craft moving very slowly towards the right while keeping its distance above the buildings.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/280082/disc-shaped-ufo-filmed-over-leeds

It looks like the object was added in later. Just saying, why isn't the camera guy trying to focus in on the UFO itself? if I was trying to capture something interesting, I'd try to keep it at the center of my shot, not at the top, and is there something above the building that he wants to hide? either that or the video is cropped.

Edited by Dinosaur Jr
  • Like 5

Yet another Leeds AV UNI undergraduate trying to bump his grades

• Like 1

If it is real, more video's from different angles should be coming out soon. No way would it be the only video above a city like that.

The soundtrack certainly adds to the legitimacy

• Like 3

Yay, something from my own city!! Sadly looks fake to me.

if you look closely you can see that the object doesnt even go behind the skyscraper and the camera even moves to obscure this as it reaches the other side.

How obvious fakes like this ever get any attention I'll never know.

• Like 6

Its gotta be real ! There even was a Tie-FIghter fly by at the very beggining !

Nothing to see here... Move along!

• Like 1

I didn't know Leeds had buildings that tall.

As for the disc, it looks fake to me.

if you look closely you can see that the object doesnt even go behind the skyscraper and the camera even moves to obscure this as it reaches the other side.

How obvious fakes like this ever get any attention I'll never know.

Hu? Looks like it went behind the building to me. To me the questionable part is the flash exit. But then Ive heard folks say they have seen exactly that in the past.

It looks like the object was added in later. Just saying, why isn't the camera guy trying to focus in on the UFO itself? if I was trying to capture something interesting, I'd try to keep it at the center of my shot, not at the top, and is there something above the building that he wants to hide? either that or the video is cropped.

^

What he said......if its real then the positioning is hiding something, the flash looks post processing....

My God, is the air in Leeds really that filthy?

• Like 1

LeedsSkyline2013.jpg Edited by Hammerclaw

I didn't know Leeds had buildings that tall.

As for the disc, it looks fake to me.

I know they say "Everything is bigger in Texas", but we Limeys don't do so bad!

• Like 1

Its Shrooma throwing a dust bin lid

• Like 2

Hu? Looks like it went behind the building to me. To me the questionable part is the flash exit. But then Ive heard folks say they have seen exactly that in the past.

Watch from 2 minutes onwards you can see movement or shadows in front of building, its just poorly deleted.

If it were the real deal, they wouldn't need to add a sci -fy sound track to the video lol....

Otherwise, it wasn't a bad fake.....but less is always best.

• Like 2

Yeah because if I have the tech to travel light years and I wanna stay a secret and spy on humans I'm gonna hover over a city..

• Like 1

What's in Leeds? :P

The X-ray spectrometer was invented in Leeds by William Bragg. His friend Henry Moseley borrowed it and discovered the importance of atomic numbers. That was the origins of nuclear physics.

• Like 1