Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"I Love You Because..." continued

She-ra

I love you because you might let me ride your horse one day!

• Like 2

I love you because Ive always wanted to ride off into the sunset with you.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

I love you for being you!   :)  

• Like 1

I love U for keeping your mind so wait less

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love you because you treat* me well.

*12 cookies a week! Yum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh cookies cookies cookies that's all I ever hear from you but I love you anyway you little devil.
Now off to the store to get some more cookies I suppose, oh and a bit of a treat for me too naturally.1a29ec5d7254432364debb24c54a1dc1df0b67b9

• Like 1

I love you because you make me laugh and share my same sense of humor.   :yes:

• Like 1

I love *hic* you guys, we're all *hic* pals. You guys *hic* know that right? Great! *hic* 

• Like 3

shaker.gifThe more the merrier and it seems to be the season *hic* shaker.gif

I wish I had a corporate dollar for everytime I said this MERRY CHRISTMAS AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT !

*hicup*

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

*Staggers in*

Ah luv yoooo cos I know you will understand how...erm, *burp* when I nipped out to the shop for some milk...I bumped into Merv, yer know that bod I did a job for...

...Anyhows he offered to buy me a swift half in the Jug and Glass pub.  Couldnt refuse a drink from ah old pal cud I?  We lost track of time like and I erm, got lost...

*runs to the loo*

• Like 2

I love you for not getting sick on my shoes.    LOL

• Like 2

I love you because of that time you nipped out and left me with the task of doing the house work.  When you came back home and found me snoring my head off the sofa...How we laugh about it now, dont we?...Remember when you woke me up and scolded me about the mess?...How I explained to you that I couldnt locate the on/off switch on the broom handle?...You face was  a picture...Oh, how we laugh about it now *runs off*

• Like 3

I love you because, well, if I didn't I would be a very loney boy.

• Like 3

aaahw, not only I but WE ! Love you your personality , your candidness and sincerity oh and naturally lets not forget the Avatar !  I was thinking of working in world and universe but that might have been a bit overdoing it , wearing that bit out not to mention boring and that's just not me! Some how I got back around to me again I don't know hoooow! that happens : D

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 3

HEY!  I'm thinking .... mmm thinking I love you because you can't get over those silly hats! My chatting, yeah ...can't help it, I've always been a super chatter chatter, cracked on the knuckles with yard stick in first grade not only that but during Christmas play time too, sheeze and I haven't slowed down one bit.

I can say one thing, that really hurts but gets your attention right quick like : D glaring with tears didn't help. Teachers used to like reaching out(w/ yardsticks).

herm.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MWoo7 said:

HEY!  I'm thinking .... mmm thinking I love you because you can't get over those silly hats! My chatting, yeah ...can't help it, I've always been a super chatter chatter, cracked on the knuckles with yard stick in first grade not only that but during Christmas play time too, sheeze and I haven't slowed down one bit.

I can say one thing, that really hurts but gets your attention right quick like : D

I refer you to the comments I made two posts ago.

• Like 2

Was just saying you know for the thread, LOVE`EM! especially with little hoglets under them.

Didn't get that one you mentioned::: """"refer you to the comments I made two posts ago" no biggy oh wellzz , have to fly too much going on and popcorn to get ready WOOHOO!

Take Very Good Care --- bye-bye-now~ % )

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

I love you for your wittiness and kindness.   :)

• Like 1

I love you because, even at the darkest of times, you are here to help pull me up.

• Like 2