Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

USA Patriot Act II

Blood Angel

From their inaction, it is clear that the Secret Service KNEW FOR A FACT THAT THE PRESIDENT WAS NOT A TARGET OF ONE OF THE HIJACKED PLANES.

It is not clear, and writing it in ALL CAPS does not make it true. It is an absurd assertion. As the chief law enforcement officer of the country, the president is the Secret Service's boss. If he decides to stay, he's going to stay. And the Secret Service is not composed of mindless drones or stone cold assassins who would casually accept the knowledge that three thousand Americans were about to be killed by a government plot.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bathory

• SilverCougar

• Blood Angel

• BurnSide

None of the above, a real American is someone who will fight to the death to defend the country against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Recognizes the office of President and respects it. Uses the powers protected by the Constitution to effect change where citizens feel it is neccessary.

387256[/snapback]

this seems like a good time to quote Theodore Roosevelt-

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

-- Theodore Roosevelt [1918]

and FDR-

A speech given by Franklin D. Roosevelt shortly after he signed the Lend-Lease Act (committing resources and aid to Britain in order to fend off the Nazi onslaught) remarks of Nazi Germany -

"These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new world order. It is not new, and it is not order." (Washington, D.C., March 15, 1941)

more FDR

"Books may be burned and cities sacked, but truth like the yearning for freedom, lives in the hearts of humble men and women"

"We, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees"

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."

"Remember, remember always that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists"

"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward."

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

"Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play."

Well... I guess thats what it took to be a real nazi to.... Oh well... Poor little me what with my civil rights and all... guess im not a real mindless nationilstic flag wavi... I mean a real american.