Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Martial Arts!

Podo

Since Lotus mentioned Golovkin in another thread might aswell say something about it here...

GGG has some of the best footwork i have ever seen in boxing history!

The way he attacks is a lost art!

• Like 1

his presence in the ring is amazing his awareness and speed the way he stays right in front of you but at the same time so defensively aware that you aint hitting him back, he's a middleweight joe louis right there if there ever was one. a genius in the ring.

• Like 1

My way to early christmas wish for fights to happen next year...

Kovalev vs Stevenson to unify lhw

Cotto vs Canelo winner to stop running and unify against GGG at MW

Wilder to stop fighting cab drivers and fight povetkin so the HW division can be closer to being unified!

• Like 1

wilder can eat a sausage roll (nudge nudge wink wink) hope povetkin gets his revenge but we will see.

cotto is going to have the brakes beaten off him and then canelo can offer his liver to ggg allllllll day.

stevenson doesn't have the chin to handle kovalev hell he wont even have a lower jaw when that fights over.

• Like 1

If i have said it once i have said it a million times...

If Cus didnt pass away Tyson goes down as the best HW in history,maybe all around the best fighter ever!!!

• Like 1

that and if don king never got in his ear too.

I was just about to edit and add that,i really dont think Cus would have allowed that to happen though...Teddy Atlas on the other hand,well...

• Like 1

I saw recently that Faber's gym lost TJ to another gym...That should be a decent future fight if Dillashaw can hold onto the belt till then!

• Like 1

I saw recently that Faber's gym lost TJ to another gym...That should be a decent future fight if Dillashaw can hold onto the belt till then!

i cant stand faber personally or his gym and i would love to see that fight down the line, all depends on cruz though, going to be interesting if he can come and reclaim his title

• Like 1

Not much of a faber fan myself!

Yeah Cruz and Barao are both going to be some tough outings for TJ!

• Like 1

Not much of a faber fan myself!

Yeah Cruz and Barao are both going to be some tough outings for TJ!

would be cool to see him hold the belt for awhile dillashaw has a pretty good head on his shoulders and was a pretty unlikely champion not too long ago but yeah cruz and barao yeesh tough tests indeed.

we got jones and dc soon enough weidman and rockhold soon and if weidman beats rockhold he wants jones... the hw title... will be defended whenever i guess. worst division in the ufc hands down heard march or april for the next defense which makes me sick to my stomach. gsp is talking about super fights again lawler and condit are going to have an absolute war soon, god damn theres some good fights on the way.

• Like 1

Yeah i gave up on the UFC heavyweight division long ago...

Also dont forget Ronda will be beating someones ass soon,and the Irish loudmouth vs Scarface!!!

......i feel bad for holly i really like her, she's just not ready for ronda :(

war scarface WAR BRAZIL!

Awww man i hadn't heard they confirmed Holly...Yeah she needed about five more fights atleast!Well that sucks!

Well i dont know why but i'm starting to enjoy the theater,War Irish Loudmouth hahaha

• Like 1

Awww man i hadn't heard they confirmed Holly...Yeah she needed about five more fights atleast!Well that sucks!

Well i dont know why but i'm starting to enjoy the theater,War Irish Loudmouth hahaha

yeah they have been putting our trailers for the last little while just another lamb to the slaughter that is the rousey express, shes starting to grind on me as a person but god damn shes a beast.

lol we might have to have a sig bet or something for the connor and aldo fight me thinks :P

• Like 1

Yeah i havnt been keeping up with the UFC the past few months,kinda got po'ed after all of the big time fights getting called off!But about to start back watching hoping the upcoming ones actually happen!

A bunch of guys at the gym always want to talk about recent fight cards but after that lousy streak of cancelations i got so mad i basically banned talking about them at the gym lmao...Yeah i'm kind of an ass hahaha

Sounds good man,i'm always up for a friendly wager :lol::tu:

• Like 1

lol dont blame you i had a slump there for awhile hard to watch when the big time fights are out the window.

we'll have to come up with some sigs for each other when the fight gets closer just to throw em down there for a few weeks for ****s and giggles

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well looks like Wilder will get another voluntary defense,Alexander says he wont be ready by january after 12 rounder last week...

Who oh who may Wilder get for this "big time" defense?!

Maybe he can pull butterbeans fat ass out of retirement,would be a step up from his previous two defenses... :td:

• Like 1

Tyson fury WHY YA GOTTA OPEN YOUR MOUTH BRAH, YOU'RE WALKIN LINES BRAH, YOU MAKE ME NOT LIKE YOU BRAH.

I know the guy likes to think of himself as an entertainer and he usually is worth a few laughs but right about now would be a good time to keep his mouth shut and be all business!

Klitschko usually fights his best after being po'ed for a few months pre fight lol

Uhhhh...

Just wow!I have read about some pretty messed up s*** he thinks and says but i think that tops it all off!

ETA

I know Klitschko has a fairly boring style anymore but he has been one of the most respectful champs in history,and no matter how boring his fights can be he usually ends it with a KO!

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 1

omg finally tonight the rousey fight happens by Tuesday I won't have to hear another freaking news story about her for hopefully 6 months good lord have you already over stayed your welcome you are the best but you are a petulant child oh woe is me victim card garbage. fake as fake can be.

war Joanna champion thats the real main event tonight

• Like 1