Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Martial Arts!

Podo

No arguments from me there bud lol

I will be busy switching from fights to football,well as much as possible anyway...

I worked out last night for only about the third time in a month since the last training camp ended and tried and succeeded on pyramid setting 300 lbs 1. set of ten,then eight,then six,then four god damn am i sore as hell hahaha.I dont even want to lift my remote to change channels,guess thats what alcohol is for lol

Hoping for some good fights!

I almost got scared Klitschko was going to cancel that fight,he doesnt even want to be associated with Fury after his comments lol

• Like 1

nice man sounds like you are paying for it today for sure, spark a few up too with a few beers and you'll be juuuust fine.

i dont think he would walk from that fight and you can bet your ass fury lit an even bigger fire under wladdy i loved how wlad went full on therapist on him and david haye in an interview i read earlier, funny ****. fury dug his own grave and went too far, don't think i will ever show that bigot any shred of support again. it took all of that for me to root for wlad like wtf fury come on man.

• Like 1

Honestly Ronda has to fight Cyborg to truly say she is the best,i'm kinda getting sick and tired of the whole "most dominant athlete" talk until she does!

Ronda could have met her at a catchweight,Ronda is a thick chick not exactly like she walks around as a 130lb stick.Hell it would make her training camp easier and she could eat whatever she wanted to,thats always a plus lol

• Like 2

i keep trying to get away from the rousey talk just when i thought i was out they pull me back in.

on the ring magazine cover... fml

ea sports 2 cover alrighty then

calls holly a fake cheap shotting b**** at the weigh ins and plays the victim card for sympathy... dana white releases a different angle shot and shows rousey pulling on holms arm and fabricating the entire event (****ty way to sell a fight that happens in less than 24hrs)

calls out people who commit domestic violence and shames them, all the while dating someone who is being accused of dv

used dnb "do nothing b****" to shame women or "empower" them however you want to view it because apparently if you're a model or anything like that you're a dnb and you're worthless. instead of ya know, doing something you love and being able to be paid for it. this is america right?

spent the last 6 months going back and forth with mayweather

the whole taking away of meisha tates rightfully earned title fight for a 22-1 underdog in holly holm AFTER ronda just beat a TWENTY TO ONE underdog in bethe correia.

oscar de la hoya trying to entice her into boxing, in which she will probably be given a half brain dead "journeyman" boxer whom she will beat and somehow be the best boxer of all time eat it ann wolfe you suck compared to rousey.

shall i continue to list the ways? christ this past year has made me legitimately dislike ronda, i cannot stand her anymore, retire undefeated go do movies i dont care just shut the hell up, just stop talking.

eta: good lord im sorry ann i didn't mean any of that please don't find me and whip my ass.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

lol no doubt man!

I cant even turn a channel or look up world news without seeing something about her,i was thinking the exact same thing go to ****ing hollywood if i just have to hear about her all the damn time!

• Like 1

lol no doubt man!

I cant even turn a channel or look up world news without seeing something about her,i was thinking the exact same thing go to ****ing hollywood if i just have to hear about her all the damn time!

people should be talking about joanna more MOAR JOANNA WAR JOANNA CHAMPION!

2nuhph0.jpg

• Like 1

Dont chu be sour lotus hahaha

Yeah Joanna is a badass!

It would be funny as hell if Holly pulled the upset then sat on the title for awhile,looking like Paige Van Zant is beingpushed to be the next "face" of the womens division once Ronda moves on.Not exactly as the next dominant force just the "face"...

• Like 1

i'll be sour all i damn want im enjoying my salty popsicles :P lol

it would be AMAZING if holly pulled off the upset i would flip my table and scream from joy until i passed out, not going to happen though lol as for paige she just got a new opponent she's going to have to make it through rose namajunas now which is not going to be easy for someone as green still as her, rose is a tricky one and throws up a lot of flying subs and odd angled ****, i dunno if paige is going to be ready for her, crazy to really say that though because rose has a pro record of only 3-2 but she has already fought tough competition and nearly went the distance both times with esparza and torres she lost those fights but that experience is something paige doesn't have nor does page have the wrestling that esparza or torres have either. i look at paige how i look at their 19 year old posterboy sage northcutt, give them both 4-5 years maybe less for paige because of the womens divisions being what they are, but they are both going to be top dogs.

• Like 1

Holy S***!!!

Holly won!!! :clap:

Made my day!!!

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

Spoilers, please. Not everyone can watch a PPV live.

Shocked me to the bone, did not see that one coming!

Only caught the last twenty minutes, so I haven't seen or heard about any of the other results, I'll watch it in the now now!

• Like 1

Holy S***!!!

Holly won!!! :clap:

Made my day!!!

ding dong the witch is dead which old witch? the wicked witch!

im going to eat a little bit of crow for my comments on holms chances and im going to enjoy the rousey tears muahahahaha i wish i could ask her how good karma tastes.

Eu9J7ga.gif

HauntingLeftElver.gif

some psychological warfare from hollys corner shouting travis browne out multiple times to holly... or rousey ;)

She made UK news too

Ronda Rousey knocked out - Holly Holm explains just how she pulled off the biggest upset in UFC history

Holm delivered a brutal kick to the head before following it up with a barrage of ground punches to hand Rousey her first-ever defeat

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/ronda-rousey-knocked-out-holly-6836074

• Like 1

Boy, it's all crashing down on her right now. She must be embarrassed big time.

She extended her 15 minutes of fame to an hour, but she has to make a comeback now. Should be pretty humbling for her.

She was so cocky at the start of the fight. She refused to bump fists when Holly offered them.

This should certainly put the "she could beat Mayweather" crap to rest.

• Like 1

Boy, it's all crashing down on her right now. She must be embarrassed big time.

She extended her 15 minutes of fame to an hour, but she has to make a comeback now. Should be pretty humbling for her.

She was so cocky at the start of the fight. She refused to bump fists when Holly offered them.

This should certainly put the "she could beat Mayweather" crap to rest.

kind of a hard lesson in what happens when you try to box a boxer. one who happens to be one of the most decorated womens boxers there is.

we still have Tyson Fury and Klitscho to look forward to!

Wladimir Klitschko expecting to add Tyson Fury to family's cull of Brit heavyweights

Wladimir Klitschko faces Tyson Fury in Dusseldorf on November 28

Lennox Lewis was the only Brit to have got the better of the Klitschkos

Anthony Joshua may get his chance to fight Wladimir in 2016

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz3raIYe2Dk

Edited by seeder

Sorry PA hope i didnt spoil it for ya...

I dont use spoiler tags,only other person i ever see or speak to on this thread is Lotus.

I dont care if i spoil anything for the "guests" :lol:

I bet Dana shed alot of tears over the past 24 hours,had his cash cow not just beaten but dominated by a former boxer!

Sorry PA hope i didnt spoil it for ya...

I dont use spoiler tags,only other person i ever see or speak to on this thread is Lotus.

I dont care if i spoil anything for the "guests" :lol:

You didn't spoil it for me. I'm not really a UFC fan (my girlfriend is, she's a fanatic), I only realised twenty minutes before the show ended that UFC was even on, caught the main event. But with any PPV product there are people around the world in different time zones, people who have to work or otherwise can't watch it live, and therefore any live event like this I do like to keep spoilers as much as possible, just for those who happen to put it on DVR or otherwise watch it after the fact.

You may have a point about who visits this thread. I admit the only reason I entered the thread was because Ronda Rousey got her behind handed to her on a platter.

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

Either Ronda will come back better than ever with a bit of humbleness and understanding that one cant just impose their will on everyone (she fought Holly's fight,she wasnt really given a choice)or that fight ruined her...

Running face first at a boxer is bad strategy but that fight was a very good example of what i have tried explaining to people for years,most pure mma fighters dont have good footwork,punching technique,or command of the ring/cage...This was the best mma fighter in her division against the former best womens boxer,a far different fight than Toney vs Couture was.

Think this should put to rest the whole "Ronda can beat most guys up" lol

• Like 2