Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Martial Arts!

Podo

@back to earth yes, bagua has some weird weapons. the deer hooks are nice. there is alot of names for them though

@Crimson yeah, tai chi is difficult to find in high quality. unfortunately, in the west, its either passed on as a healthy exercise or its overly mystified. but, this guy has a good understanding of combat tai chi :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey lotus,you think Tyson Fury has a chance against Wlad in their upcoming bout?

Hey lotus,you think Tyson Fury has a chance against Wlad in their upcoming bout?

i sure as **** think so i think he is going to bring it in a way wlad wont be able to handle, uppercut lights out, quote me on it.

don't quote me on it

• Like 1

i sure as **** think so i think he is going to bring it in a way wlad wont be able to handle, uppercut lights out, quote me on it.

don't quote me on it

If Tyson shows up and brings it,like he should i don't mind a changing of the guard!

But....If in turn he pulls the bs Wilder is trying to pull after winning if he does,then i'm completely done with heavyweight boxing!!!

I can accept one voluntary crap defense after all the buildup and hype,but to go back to back absolute garbage defenses HELL NO!

• Like 1

i would love to see it things need to shake up tired of the era of klitschko lol

povetkin will test him soon enough, i can't believe judah is coming back tune up fight or not he got beat by paulie ffs

• Like 1

i would love to see it things need to shake up tired of the era of klitschko lol

povetkin will test him soon enough, i can't believe judah is coming back tune up fight or not he got beat by paulie ffs

Judah was done after the chicken dance Kostya put on him...Poor guy got hit so hard he still doesn't even know it lmao

ah man i love that fight had to grab a gif of it

1188629_o.gif

the point at the ref is what makes me laugh the most sometimes ko's can just be a hilarious thing.... brutal as the can be

b2.gif

1274987502_double-ko.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha i have that fight on DVD good times :lol:

Some big time fights happening over the next few months boxing and MMA!

winner of wilder and duhaupus will fight the winner of wladdy and fury, which basically translate to "HAHA **** you povetkin add another year onto your body you will be a 37 year old #1 ranked fighter and not getting ****" someone wants nothing to do with povetkin and his resurgence and is just bidding their time whether thats wilder himself or wladdy not wanting a second fight with povetkin i dunno.

ufc hw title not being defended until march. im not even going to get into how much BS that is, joke of a division.

berto is a lamb to the slaughter but i hope he makes it competitive and i think floyd should just retire after berto theres nothing left for him to accomplish... and im a little p***ed at him for not dropping his titles. at least he had one stripped.

Edited by Iron_Lotus

congrats on 49-0 to mayweather hang em up and enjoy the rest of your life. had a couple really fun rounds, especially in the latter part of the fight, just had a hard time caring this time around, much better fights on the undercard compared to the pacquiao and mayweather card

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i was disappointed to hear the news lotus!

But almost 40 year old champ with a 10 year reign,things have to start coming to an end at some point...

Hope he gets back in shape quickly and if he makes it to a tie with Holms give it one more go then ride off into the sunset,this is around the same time Vitali started falling apart.

• Like 1

it was supposed to come to an end in a month :( *sad panda* "calf injury" don't be scurred wladdy dont be scurred :P

although i will say i rag on the klits a lot but both have had some great fights

• Like 1

Atleast barring any injuries there are several other good fights coming up before the year is out :tu:

• Like 1

Fedor getting 2.5 million to come out of retirement and try to Kickstart Japanese mma. good for him get that money while you still can I know I will be up at 3 in the morning to watch you fight.

caught some highlights of the warmaster beating the ever loving crap out of roy nelson..... that fat gut took like 65 knees over 5 rounds, what a tough SOB terrible fighter, but a tough SOB

Atleast barring any injuries there are several other good fights coming up before the year is out :tu:

who you got tonight cormier or gustafsson? hendricks fight is off because his fat ass cant handle weight cuts anymore

• Like 1

who you got tonight cormier or gustafsson? hendricks fight is off because his fat ass cant handle weight cuts anymore

Cormier by whatever way he chooses to finish it!

After the "rumble" fight i would never bet money on gustafsson ever,being finished like that can

ruin fighters almost as bad as a fight like rory vs lawler can...

ETA

Never really liked hendricks,not sure why i just never really respected his skills.

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Like 1

yeah i think gustafssons going to get ragdolled tonight and thrown around the cage, going to be a long night for him in the cage lol.

don't respect him either and he is one of the biggest whiners in the sport, dude started his camp at 205 or 210lbs thats a 40 pound cut to hit the welterweight limit. the **** you doing? so glad they are cutting iv's out of the sport people really need to stop with the crazy weight cuts it's too dangerous.

also apparently bj penn is talking trash and looking to fight again, i dont know if he is punch drunk or just stupid but he has nothing left to give and the tail end of his career is utter embarrassment.

• Like 1

I agree man,worst cut i ever had to make was 28 lbs and that was pure hell!

I didnt re hydrate either,fought dry as a bone and almost won but took my body almost 6 months to recover...Not worth it and as you said dangerous as hell!

BJ...

Guy "could" have been one of the best ever but again one lazy ass M****!

• Like 1

sage northcutt is a FREAKING ANIMAL! looks like a 90's surf dude at muscle beach but he's 19 NINETEEN!!!! wow. big things on the horizon if he keeps at it and stays motivated and hungry.

siT53N8.gif

Edited by Iron_Lotus

if ronda is at the very top of the division and talent every other woman in the division

is down here. horrible technique.

Edited by Iron_Lotus

well I'll be damned if that wasn't an absolute war between gus and DC those uppercuts in the clinch were nice how gus never dropped from those I will never know but his face looked like rocky after clubber lang smashed his **** up.

feel bad for Bader that's his 5th win in a row at lhw but with Jones coming back there's noooooo way he's getting the title shot before Jones which means he could very well be sitting out for awhile or taking another fight and risking a loss that could set him back so far.

watching flyweights is crazy so god damn fast sooooo much cardio it's insane **** makes me tired just watching them lol.

• Like 1

This is what Ronda Rousey does when she's not beating opponents into the ground, or trashtalking Mayweather. I feel that this video is relevant to the thread.