Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Bloodborne...started it last night.

Was playing Shadow of Mordor while waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition DLC to be released to PS4

My tv is broken so no ps4 right now which means no bloodborne....

I platinumed the previous 3 souls games and I need to do bloodborne next.

If I had a PS4, I'd be so Bloodborne-ing right now

I spent a whole year playing Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. Can't wait to get my hands on BloodBorne!

The souls games are fantastic.

• Like 1

Playing some Dragon Ball Xenoverse at the moment.

Lately... mostly Bloodborne, Planetside 2 beta, and Diablo 3, with some Far Cry 4, Dying Light, Dragon Age Inquisition, Shadow of Mordor, and Driveclub mixed in.

bloodborne is probably on my list of games that i will never be able to play, no matter how good they are. i do not have the skills.

i do have the skills for crusader kings 2, though. even if my uncles keep trying to murder me.

• Like 1

Bloodborne is a little intense, so I switched it up with Shovel Knight which was awesome.

Bloodborne is a little intense, so I switched it up with Shovel Knight which was awesome.

I love shovel knight. It gave me that fix I need right in the mega man part of my brain until

finally comes out.

Date: Sat, Apr 25, 2015, 3:00 PM

Subject: Congratulations! You Have Been Selected for the Rocket League PlayStation®4 Beta Test!

To: *snip*

Congratulations! You have been selected to play in the Rocket League PlayStation®4 Beta Test!

To participate, follow these simple steps:

• Navigate to the PlayStation Store
  • Scroll down the sidebar menu to "Redeem Codes"
  • Input the 12-Digit Code (Redeem Code Below)
  • Select "Continue" and then "Confirm" that you want to download the Rocket League Beta
  • Select "Download All" or select the arrow-down Download icon from the "Ready for Download" screen
  • Once downloaded, launch the Beta as you would any other game.
  • Enjoy!

Server availability and times will be listed via the in-game news feed. The Beta will end on a date to be determined in Early May.

*snip*

Playing a few currently.

Never Alone is outstanding and very unique. Available for free for PSN subscribers and 14.99 without a subscription. It's a story driven, scroller/puzzle game, about a young Inuit girl and an Arctic Fox who befriends and saves her life at the onset. As you play, you unlock scenes from a documentary about the Inuit people, their traditions and the background of the story. It's pure awesome. My son who is 9, plays as the fox and I play as Nuna. It takes both of you to beat the puzzles.

We also team up on Destiny a few times a week.

Little Big Planet 3 gets some play along with

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Playing a few currently.

Never Alone is outstanding and very unique. Available for free for PSN subscribers and 14.99 without a subscription. It's a story driven, scroller/puzzle game, about a young Inuit girl and an Arctic Fox who befriends and saves her life at the onset. As you play, you unlock scenes from a documentary about the Inuit people, their traditions and the background of the story. It's pure awesome. My son who is 9, plays as the fox and I play as Nuna. It takes both of you to beat the puzzles.

We also team up on Destiny a few times a week.

Little Big Planet 3 gets some play along with

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

How in the blazes can you still play destiny? I'm all for grinding in game to receive items,upgrades and all the other goodies associated with work...but to me this game never felt worth the sparse (good) items you seldom get :hmm:

• Like 1

Update :D

I almost finished everything in GTA 5 on PC, man it looks gorgeous and i just can't stop playing it. Right now i am on to this : steal a nice car, take it to service shop and upgrade everything, put some bumpers, new crazy paint... Then buy big garage and store as many cars as you can get. While stealing those cars i try to get to five stars wanted level but it is really hard, 4 stars max so far. Then escape or die.

Thing is, you just invent some mini game in that virtual world, take few beers and enjoy - especially if i can get someone to play while i lay down and watch them, giving few instructions here and there :D

It came just in right time while i wait for Witcher 3, from those videos on youtube it should be nice too.

GTA5 is a great game! Needed to be 60fps on PS4 though..

Just started playing Never Alone on PS4

• Like 1

Gta v is killing my pc lol video card is wanting to tap out... guess ill give er an upgrade this week so i can keep playing gta comfortably

• Like 2

Yea, my GPU and CPU just weren't up to the task, my internal temp sky rocketed, I could run it on medium settings but that's not doing the game justice.

So I played it on PS4 instead, at least I was getting 1080p/30

• Like 2

yes because newegg has a terribly formatted website and beyond retarded links

http://www.amazon.ca...R/dp/B00SC6HAS4 4gb version for 320 at least i know i will be good on upgrades for... hopefully 3 years lol

edit btw you can get the 2gb version for under 200 if you look for it

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

Minecraft... on every device and console I own. And yes I know I'm an adult

• Like 2

Yeah lol, game just need to have at least 4GB video ram to be enjoyed :D

Every new GTA make me spend money on upgrades, or on whole new machine ( as was case with GTA 4 - which was disappointing ). I will have to buy new GPU too, 960 does look tempting, if there is 4GB version. Here at my place those prices are terrible, like around 450-500€ for that card, 2GB version.

• Like 1

yes because newegg has a terribly formatted website and beyond retarded links

http://www.amazon.ca...R/dp/B00SC6HAS4 4gb version for 320 at least i know i will be good on upgrades for... hopefully 3 years lol

edit btw you can get the 2gb version for under 200 if you look for it

Very nice card bro..;)

Kind of jealous..:D

• Like 1

It is a pretty sexy card lol but do a search for the radeon r9 cards if i had 800$ that i could safely toss to the side i would get one in a heartbeat now those are somesexy cards from amd

Playing a few currently.

i so want to try this one.

• Like 2

i so want to try this one.

I'm playing it right now, it's a very unique game and educational too, learning about the native tribes. I highly recommend it.

• Like 2

I usually cycle between Planetside 2, DayZ standalone and WarThunder.

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?