Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

It feels sort of like a cross between Skyrim and DA:I

I must buy this.

• Like 1

Honestly Yoshi's Island and Mario&Luigi: Partners in Time again, after a really long time.

• Like 1

when you risk a highmaul cache at 92% and get it...

Kip----Yesss--napoleon-dynamite.gif

at this moment i am going to play a little broforce then crash things into people in gta :)

messing around in terraria. yeah, i can fly now. deal with that, flying ninja death turtles.

• Like 1

Man. I know so few of these games, lol. Sooo behind. I just started Super Metroid on my tablet. Seriously, I did. To busy paying bills to play "real modern games", but can do emus on tablet while I'm waiting for a truck at work.

I just picked up a tasty exotic hand cannon on Destiny. I'll have that leveled up by tonight, whence I will then pound judgement on folks in the Crucible.

Fun times.

I loved Skyrim, and am curious what DA stands for... a game that blends them might be something I want to check out.

Dark Age of Camelot

• Like 1

Ah thanks. Haven't thought about that in years. I bet my son would dig it.

@quiXilver & @Scholar4Truth

DA:I Stands for Dragon Age:Inquisition

I didn't like Skyrim. How was DA?

DA is beautiful, it's a big open world full of surprising vistas. It surprised me so many times on just how beautiful the game was. The combat is fun and responsive and eventually you kick serious butt. There's also a lot to do in this game...seriously. The music is catchy and you end up humming along to it when you least expect it "Sera was never quite an agreeable girl, her tongue tells tales of rebellion..."

I have to say though that the very best thing about this game is the interesting and often disreputable group that form your Inquisition. The party dynamics are entertaining and you have the ability to romance your characters.

Oh...and the ending too. I wasn't expecting that. Interesting though.

On the negative side though the story arc is a little weak and there are issues with glitches. Nothing game breaking but annoying none the less. Initially there was an issue with storage, but that's been fixed. My biggest beef though was that the Jaws of Hakkon dlc was a timed exclusivity deal with Microsoft. To bad for BioWare that Witcher 3 came out and it's just that good. So Bioware will now just have to wait for me to buy it.

Ah ok, I tried to get into Dragon Age, but it never hooked me. I don't much enjoy the games where you control an entire party of characters.

Though it seemed like a very involved storyline and had some humor which I appreciated.

I liked Dragons Dogma too lol (especially Pawn tossing <.<)

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

I've become horrible addicted to Clicker Heroes. It's almost mindless button smashing but it's oddly fun.

• Like 1

to civ or not to civ that is the question....

which civ is the question i would follow with

Still playing DAI on Xbox One. Mildly entertaining although the armor and weapons are pretty lame. Voice acting is it's saving grace and the graphics are decent in that cross generation sort of way.

which civ is the question i would follow with

civ v i have played this game more than i would want to admit

• Like 1

civ v i have played this game more than i would want to admit

I have a MP that I've got over 3000+ hours into.

• Like 1

I've been playing the new Destiny expansion, House of Wolves. Also Assassin's Creed: Unity, and the Borderlands Pre-Sequel. Unity I really like, but Destiny has been consuming most of my gaming hours in the last week.

I just recently went back to an old favorite strategy game... Galactic Civilizations 2. I like setting up a big galaxy and trying to out-colonize the computer players. If I get to the point where I have tons of money, and ships and are smashing down the computer players without resistance, I get bored and so rarely ever finish a game.... unless I loose. :w00t:

I was trying to get the new X-Com to work on my desktop by way of STEAM, but haven't gotten it to work. DRAT! I like shooting up those little alien crash victims.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Started playing Witcher 3 a couple of days ago. Its easily the best rpg I have ever played..

• Like 2

I just recently went back to an old favorite strategy game... Galactic Civilizations 2. I like setting up a big galaxy and trying to out-colonize the computer players. If I get to the point where I have tons of money, and ships and are smashing down the computer players without resistance, I get bored and so rarely ever finish a game.... unless I loose. :w00t:

I was trying to get the new X-Com to work on my desktop by way of STEAM, but haven't gotten it to work. DRAT! I like shooting up those little alien crash victims.

they just came out with galactic civ 3 great fun... maybe i will sink 8 hours into that tonight lol

any specific problem setting up xcom crashing at the intros? i had some issues installing the expansion actually

• Like 1

they just came out with galactic civ 3 great fun... maybe i will sink 8 hours into that tonight lol

any specific problem setting up xcom crashing at the intros? i had some issues installing the expansion actually

I don't remember what the specific problem was, but I tried many suggestions off the forums there. Something failing at initialization. I'm going to try contacting support the next time I get around to trying. Should be something simple, but I just couldn't figure it out the couple times I tried. I could look at it when I get home and see what the problem was again, maybe you'll have some advice.

• Like 1

I don't remember what the specific problem was, but I tried many suggestions off the forums there. Something failing at initialization. I'm going to try contacting support the next time I get around to trying. Should be something simple, but I just couldn't figure it out the couple times I tried. I could look at it when I get home and see what the problem was again, maybe you'll have some advice.

can try and run through this list here http://guide4games.com/fixes/xcom-enemy-unknown-pc-crashes-crash-to-desktop-ctd-freezes-low-or-bad-fps-problems-errors-and-fixes

also and i know this will sound weird but sometimes cracking the game will fix some errors i had a legit copy saints row that i had to crack because i couldn't get it to stop crashing to desktop used a cracked exe on gamecopyworld and replaced it in my main installation folder and bam was playing without any problems i just couldn't update past the crack

either way though i would be more than happy to help especially for a game as awesome as xcom

Just checked and there are 3000 zones in Clicker Heroes. As well as having to ascend the world 250 times. Well once I get all the achievements my right index finger going to look like this.

92fcda4bacd433d8c2993caf749333f8.jpg

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?