Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Skyrim at 2534 hours and still loving it, modded to my prefs of course....All DLC installed.

I didn't like Skyrim. How was DA?

How can you not like Skyrim?
  • Like 1

wasteland 2! that's another one on my list.

right now though i've been playing through borderlands 2 with my sister. made it to the halfway point, i think.

• Like 1

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation & CSI: Dark Motives

Downloaded warcraft III reign of chaos and frozen throne so that's a major throwback :D

Other than that, league of legends, batman arkham origins. I downloaded witcher III last night but my laptop is not strong enough :(

we tried out one of the "headhunter" packs in borderlands 2. the halloween one. overall, didn't care for it. small, dull, and a bit frustrating.

i can make my guy look like he has a pumpkin on his head now, so i guess that's a thing. the magic of video games!

I just funded the kickstarter for Bards tale 4. super excited! Its been a long time since Bards Tale 3

I just funded the kickstarter for Bards tale 4. super excited! Its been a long time since Bards Tale 3

I remember playing Bards Tale 3 back in 1988 on my Commodore 64. :geek: That's 27 years!!

The Chronomancer was super bad-as but the combats could take hours if you got attacked by 999 monsters and each had 500 hitpoints and when you cast a area affect spell, each monster's damage took a half second to come up on the screen. So 999 monsters taking damage took like 10 minutes to print to the screen. Other then that, I loved it..... :tu:

I'm going to go check out that kick starter.

but my laptop is not strong enough

I have this same issue with Hatred. I downloaded it last might and it so laggy because my laptop can't handle it. I had the same problem with outlast as well.

I don't play..... It's all real.

• Like 1

I don't play..... It's all real.

well, then, what are you realing right now?

• Like 1

realing??? I'm in the moment how about you ... be nice... I'm am.

• Like 2

seaturle - don't be hatin' on me now...

I'm not hating on you! joking around a bit is all.

Witcher 3

Looks gorgeous wow! I might have to scratch my Elder Scrolls itch and this might be the ticket. Though I never played Oblivion i just never had the time. But if I'm going to play one game...this might be the one.

i always returnto dwarf fortress.

gotta make a fort on a volcano surrounded by a terrifying glacier. got to do it.

will have a new computer soon i need to see my enemies on battle.net laid out before me I WILL CRUSH YOU PUNY HUMANS

Installed GTA 5 last night and i enjoy it. Game is optimized so good that it was big surprise, after all those poorly optimized Rockstar's console ports.

I had so much laugh and fun, highly recommended game. Oh yeah, i feel bad for kicking that cat but could not resist it :D And Chop, oh that is one crazy dog and he does have his needs which are more important than finishing my mission fast! :D

Other then that, i enjoy League of Legends regularly.

Pillars is fantastic game, only true RPG ( among Divinity Original Sin ) ;)

Is it better than PS3/4?

I am reading the forums right now but plan to begin reading books again soon with serious measure and scope. Short stories and novels soon as I can when another storm begins and I can perform a spell for reading.

Graphic novels plus classics from antiquity are in cue too.

Edited by Jessica Christ

Just started playing Diablo Three.

After so many sandbox games, having one with a strict route to follow is refreshing.

I of course play as a barbarian.

Edited by ShadowSot
  • Like 2

Just started playing Diablo Three.

After so many sandbox games, having one with a strict route to follow is refreshing.

I of course play as a barbarian.

demon hunter is a looot of fun

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?