Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Just started playing Diablo Three.

After so many sandbox games, having one with a strict route to follow is refreshing.

I of course play as a barbarian.

barbarian is best, it is the natural choice.

• Like 1

Europa Universal 4

League of Legends

CIV

just got two new games :D

City Skylines and Supreme Ruler --> steam summer sales :D

I also recommend walking dead game 1 and 2 and the wolf among us

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 1

Far Cry 4... so annoying, but so addicting.

I have a love hate relationship with Far Cry. Ubisoft - to me - is notorious for having glitchy games and FC is no exception.

But that's not the most annoying thing about the game... It's the DAMN WILDLIFE. Omg. I can't run 10 metres without running into some kind of predator it seems. The wild dogs and eagles are by far the worst. Especially when I'm in the middle of stealthily killing my way through a camp but my cover gets blown by a pack of ****ing wild dogs or something. Or I'm on my way to a mission start point and yet again, some kind of animal decides to start randomly attacking me, just to make sure my armour is gone and my health is affected right before I get to start my mission.

fn8erhfos8uslekdjfosiedlkjfnrjshdfuiofsjsdkfns,md f

/RAGEQUIT.

Final Fight 2.

Yeah, the old SNES game.

Found an excellent emulator for my phone and i'm revisiting my childhood.

I just added DLC of Crusader Kings and Rome total war 2 emperor edition... so I guess now I am done with summer sales :)

Battlefield 4, StarCraft 2, and Star Wars The Old Republic, all on PC.

barbarian is best, it is the natural choice.

I had a lot of fun with all the Diablo 3 classes. I have at least one character from all of them maxed out. Good times.

Lately I'm addicted to Elder Scrolls Online. I didn't think I'd get so into it but I definitely have. It makes me want a proper Elder Scrolls game but I'm enjoying it.

I had a lot of fun with all the Diablo 3 classes. I have at least one character from all of them maxed out. Good times.

Lately I'm addicted to Elder Scrolls Online. I didn't think I'd get so into it but I definitely have. It makes me want a proper Elder Scrolls game but I'm enjoying it.

I tend to love the heavy hitting classes in games like that. I like games as stress relief, and I know that's probably part of the reason. thats why I've been playing as the psycho class in borderlands 2. chopping enemies into little bits can really be relaxing!

I tend to love the heavy hitting classes in games like that. I like games as stress relief, and I know that's probably part of the reason. thats why I've been playing as the psycho class in borderlands 2. chopping enemies into little bits can really be relaxing!

im more of a gaige man myself, never did try the psycho class yet though will have to do that when i reinstall all my games :)

• Like 1

Been playing GTA 5, unfortunately the new patch seems to have made things worse, the game starts to stutter really bad after 5 mins of gameplay. Checked the official gta forums too, seems a lot of people are experiencing this problem.

Decide to play Arkham City, been lying in my self catching dust, it's a pretty awesome game so far and I really liked Asylum too..

After finishing GTA V I found myself with not much to play so I decided to give the Witcher 3 a go, I'm not really a monsters and magic type person but so far it seems ok, got to have something to keep me amused :P

Games on Newgrounds

Xbox One came today, so its Black Flag at the moment, with Unity installing now!

• Like 1

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

im more of a gaige man myself, never did try the psycho class yet though will have to do that when i reinstall all my games :)

it's fun! it basically rewards you for charging right into the fray, rather than hanging back. you can set up the skills so that you get full health regen from the things you kill while in berserk mode, have it so you drop a grenade when you die (and when you've got the grenade mod that sends out 9 other grenades on detonation...). much chaos.

i like him. maya's a blast to play as too. the siren classes seem to have been kind of overpowered in both games, really.

• Like 1

it's fun! it basically rewards you for charging right into the fray, rather than hanging back. you can set up the skills so that you get full health regen from the things you kill while in berserk mode, have it so you drop a grenade when you die (and when you've got the grenade mod that sends out 9 other grenades on detonation...). much chaos.

i like him. maya's a blast to play as too. the siren classes seem to have been kind of overpowered in both games, really.

i do enjoy lotsa chaos :) i would agree with maya being overpowered same with gaige though once you're a high enough level deathtrap just mauls EVERYTHING

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 1

Warframe on PS4

Been at it for a month. since its free and i dont want to spend cash for platinum...still at it.

finished the main story of borderlands 2, now on to the expansions!

i kind of want to do tiny tina's first. i think it might be the last in order, but it looks like the most fun. the most.

Sniper elite III AFRIKA and GTA V.

Got a ps4 for fathers day, 8 games and 12 films for £300.

Thank you eBay!

• Like 1

Yeah I had great fun as the psycho in BL2, or is it the Berserker…? It's been awhile since I played that game on PS3. I played that class with a friend and played the Commando guy (with the turret) when I played solo. Great game all around. If I remember correctly, Tina's DLC was the first.

Since Planetside 2 came out on PS4 the other day I'm mixing that in with my Elder Scrolls Online time. ESO's PvP reminds me a bit of PS2's… large area with multiple bases and three factions fighting over them. Lots of fun, especially with a good group.

Been though a pretty stressful time lately, so I treated myself to J-STARS Victory VS+

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?