Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

playing some pinball, debating whether to make the leap into final fantasy 14 still.

• Like 1

I never really liked FFXIV which really made me sad because I loved FFXI

I never really liked FFXIV which really made me sad because I loved FFXI

aw really? :( i seen a video on youtube and it looked pretty fun but i only seen maybe 30 minutes in total... :( sad panda. i will have to watch a few more videos and make a final decision but thats disheartening. ah well then, for the horde!

My oldest plays ff 14 all the time. I never had much interest in games like that. Thinking about spending quality time with Quake Live.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

My oldest plays ff 14 all the time. I never had much interest in games like that. Thinking about spending quality time with Quake Live.

i like the idea of being able to build and grow my own character jjst something i always loved from old rpgs jrpgs and games like diablo 2 back in the day just evolved from there... even if its "OH OUR GREATEST HERO, OUR SAVIOUR OF THE LANDS...... we need you to kill 7 boars and bring back their hides for us" ... im a god damn sucker for it lol

• Like 1

amazing game imaginary

I'm loving it. Just need to finish it on hard to get my platinum trophy.

• Like 1

I'm loving it. Just need to finish it on hard to get my platinum trophy.

i wish you luck im still trying to finish mass effect 2 on insanity.... that's been on my to do list for about 5 years now lol

• Like 1

2950 hours on Skyrim, still lovin it!

• Like 2

2950 hours on Skyrim, still lovin it!

A full 40 hour a week job, at one year is 2080 hours......

That is insane.

• Like 1

It's easy to lose 4-6 hours a day or more in a game you love. I've already got 400 hours in Clicker Heroes.

header.jpg?t=1432320804

that's such a wonderful game. i need more like it in my life.

(on the topic of hours, at least i no longer feel bad about my 200+ hours in Terraria)

• Like 1

Done with guacamelee. Got my platinum. Moving back to Bloodborne. Yharnam awaits. It is the night of the hunt, after all.

• Like 1

Ultima Online.

Awesome!

Though it's pretty dated now, it's one of the best gaming experiences I ever had! :tsu:

• Like 1

I put in about 160 hrs on Skyrim 8 times with different toons..........and I run 3 businesses............can you tell what I do in my off time ?

i am installing the legacy of the void beta right now and rip through the prologue missions...... MOAR STARCRAFT

2dhgqoo.gif

dear blizzard.

please release legacy of the void this winter, if you fail to do so it will be a cold, bleak, and depressing winter, filled with lost memories of times past, and leading me into a darkening depression spiraling out of control into deeper levels of psychotic episodes.

you friend: release the damn game.

no been a good day ripped through the prologue missions they released for people who pre ordered and im hyped, will probably play some more starcraft 2 lotv beta for the rest of the night

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?