Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

goat_simulator_logo_0.jpg

Best. Game. Ever.

I've got two goats on the way in real life. I'm homing that the Save Game option will still be available.....

• Like 1

I've got two goats on the way in real life. I'm homing that the Save Game option will still be available.....

I would have goats in a second if I had the land. All I can get now are their heads from the halal meat store down the street for 3 bucks.

• Like 1

*sigh*

post-4505-0-48667100-1439919774_thumb.jp

I hate when that happens............but for me so far so good ! I am undefeated.....and if this keeps up I may take it off EASY mode. :whistle:

Enough of God of War 3 lol I'm going to play Witcher 3 on New Game + on Deathmarch

playing a game i still love, completely, unapologeticly.

sM1hzTz.png

there are no enemies, there is no plot, and it is perfect.

• Like 3

I'll tell you a game I am NOT currently playing... I've all but given up on Elite: Dangerous... The graphics are exceptional, the detail is exceptional the "universe" is truly vast and well done,

game controls are good and easy to learn...

But the game has devolved into nothing more than a "shoot 'em up"... I just wan to flit around and explore - do some trading... Everytime I enter a system i am jumped by

"pirates" who are rated as "Elite", or "Dangerous"... While I am rated as "Mostly Harmless"... I have little or no chance, and it is expensive (in game terms) to constantly repair

my ship, or totally replace it (after losing extremely valuable cargo with no compensation)...

Like almost all MMO's there are a hard core of players that seem to live on the system, and take great delight in killing any one else... It's justs not fun anymore...

Nothing "right now", but I have been playing Elite: Dangerous and Lord of The Rings Online quite frequently over the past week. They are lovely games... give them a try!

Nothing "right now", but I have been playing Elite: Dangerous and Lord of The Rings Online quite frequently over the past week. They are lovely games... give them a try!

been wanting to try that but WoW and FF14 are my mmo overlords at the moment

Help......

Addicted to The Witcher 3, but almost done.

Is there anything that can even compare out there? ( PS4 )

A few weeks back I downloaded "the long war"-mod for UFO- Enemy Within and I've been stuck in front of my pc ever since. If you are a fan of the original game this mod expands on the gameplay in a way I've never experienced a mod doing so before. New troop types, buildings and equipment makes the strategic aspect of the game much more interesting. As for the tactical aspect of the game it makes for a much more realistic and exciting experience of managing a tactical squad of soldiers on the battlefield. I highly recommend it :-)

• Like 2

I've dug out my old Magic: The Gathering cards from storage (all first edition stuff) and revamped a few decks when I took the family out for a couple weeks camping in the wildernes. So much fun to get that going again.

I also just found a couple more expansions for Talisman, so the board is coming out a couple times a week now.

I love board games.

Couple others we play routinely are Descent and Ghost Stories.

• Like 3

I've dug out my old Magic: The Gathering cards from storage (all first edition stuff) and revamped a few decks when I took the family out for a couple weeks camping in the wildernes. So much fun to get that going again.

I also just found a couple more expansions for Talisman, so the board is coming out a couple times a week now.

I love board games.

Couple others we play routinely are Descent and Ghost Stories.

Ah Talisman.... The board game, right? I love playing the Halfling and working him up into a Total Monster and soundly trashing the other "Stronger" player types.

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?