Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

7 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, that's what I meant.

That's what makes or breaks the love of a Souls series game

On 12/22/2018 at 11:44 AM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

i think that the last one i played was san andreas. alls i remember is you could ride bikes

so hopefully whatever the latest one is fun/has bikes?

Bikes that fly and more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Bikes that fly and more!

sweet

(as in sweet jumps, done on bikes)

Just now, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

sweet

(as in sweet jumps, done on bikes)

Jet/rocket powered bikes with wings and hover bikes.  Not to mention the BTTF De Lorean and KITT knock-offs.  But yes, before those there was a stunting culture in GTA Online.

• Thanks 1

hm. well all i want is a pedal powered bike. like, an actual bicycle. just ride down the sidewalks, maybe do some jumps.

this is my dream

• Like 1

Just now, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

hm. well all i want is a pedal powered bike. like, an actual bicycle. just ride down the sidewalks, maybe do some jumps.

this is my dream

There's that too.

I remember messing around online trying to baseball and basketball with grenades.

• Like 1

Black ops4 and zombies completed dead of the night easter egg twice :-)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing The Last Remnant remaster and for a 10 year old game it's still pretty fun.

• Like 2

Been playing the Metro Redux games for the first time. Only a few hours in but it's creepy as hell. The attention to detail is really quite excellent as well.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Been playing the Metro Redux games for the first time. Only a few hours in but it's creepy as hell. The attention to detail is really quite excellent as well.

I  really enjoyed those games.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RAyMO said:

I  really enjoyed those games.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes.

On 22-12-2018 at 3:16 AM, Dejarma said:

is it good? for the past 3 years I've been playing ARMA 3- IMO it's the best game around ;)

If you value immersion, detail, freedom and a good narrative, hellyes. Its right up there with The Wild Hunt, pure digital art imho.

• Like 1

I finished Metro 2033. Was a fun game but I'm afraid to say I had to take it off hardcore nearer the end when I had messed up with making sure I had enough resources. 

Now onto Arkham City and a few hours in. I can see why it was hailed as one of the best games of the last generation. The combat - especially as Catwoman - is just so damned fluid and fun. Looking forward to this one quite a bit.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I finished Metro 2033. Was a fun game but I'm afraid to say I had to take it off hardcore nearer the end when I had messed up with making sure I had enough resources. 

Now onto Arkham City and a few hours in. I can see why it was hailed as one of the best games of the last generation. The combat - especially as Catwoman - is just so damned fluid and fun. Looking forward to this one quite a bit.

Such a great game.
Arkham Knight is often on sale and while not nearly as good as City, is still a lot of fun.

33 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Such a great game.
Arkham Knight is often on sale and while not nearly as good as City, is still a lot of fun.

Yeah, I can get a hard copy from Amazon for like 15 quid. It's been that price for over a year. I'm trying to work through my backlog though and probably will end up buying Anthem which will take up most of my playing time I expect, so I'll probably put off Knight until the summer. 

Before that, I have Kiwami and Metro Last Light at the top of the priority list. 

21 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, I can get a hard copy from Amazon for like 15 quid. It's been that price for over a year. I'm trying to work through my backlog though and probably will end up buying Anthem which will take up most of my playing time I expect, so I'll probably put off Knight until the summer. 

Before that, I have Kiwami and Metro Last Light at the top of the priority list. 

I'm not quite sold on Anthem yet, but I'm not big on playing online, either. I may give it a shot down the road.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is gonna take up most of my time soon

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I'm not quite sold on Anthem yet, but I'm not big on playing online, either. I may give it a shot down the road.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is gonna take up most of my time soon

I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game. Didn't even know they existed until the hype over 3 really started to build. Might have to check out the first two.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game. Didn't even know they existed until the hype over 3 really started to build. Might have to check out the first two.

You can get the collection on ps4. Main entries 1 and 2, plus remasters of some of the PSP and ds games.

Still very fun games.

• Like 1

PS4 is having a flash sale right now, picked up Hollow knight for 10 bucks, I've heard it's good.

Also holding off on Anthem, simply because it's an E.A company game. I expect tons of microtransactions and dlcs every 3 months 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

PS4 is having a flash sale right now, picked up Hollow knight for 10 bucks, I've heard it's good.

Also holding off on Anthem, simply because it's an E.A company game. I expect tons of microtransactions and dlcs every 3 months 

I've played a bit of hollow knight and enjoyed it so far.
DLC is getting out of control. AC Odyssey, for example, is a great game with tons of content, but also tons of micro transactions and season passes, etc. None of which you have to purchase for any reason, they're just very annoying.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

PS4 sales are insane. On this one, I had Divinity Original Sin Enhanced and Prey in my cart at one point, but I've settled on the Dishonoured collection for now. I'll see how I feel in a few days. Opinions welcome.

Regarding Anthem, they've said transactions only for cosmetic stuff and zero paid expansions. I doubt they'll mess around too much after the last Star Wars. If they stick to it, then it's basically the Titanfall 2 model and I'm good with that. 

The main thing for me though is that it's the first proper Bioware game since the last Dragon Age. Say what you want about EA, Bioware have an incredible track record - and they have the Mass Effect lead story writing guy working on it (took him off Me: Andromeda, which was basically outsourced to another studio, so I don't count it as a Bioware game).

• Like 1

Anyone played Journey? I forgot I had it in my library and started it earlier today. Weird game so far but it's kinda enchanting in its own way.

• Like 1