Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

29 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Looks cool Xeno but what is so great about it?

For myself it's nostalgia. I used to own a turbografix. I got a nes mini (I recommend it) and a PlayStation mini (I don't recommend it). 

Resident Evil Code Veronica.

• Like 1

That Control game is getting really good reviews. Out this week.

The Doom Pack for Xbox One which includes Doom 2-3 and the classic Doom!

I regret talking about Fallout 4 here some days ago... Dragged in again :D Nuka World is refreshing.

• Like 1

The Walking Dead Season 1.

On Friday I bought Terra Tech on Steam.

Its like Minecraft and Factorio combined with the tv program Robot Wars. Excellent game, I have been playing it for 3 days straight. Very addictive!

Maybe i can share one nice story from ''shooter'' game. At least some people say it's shooter but i believe it's pacifist in nature :D 

There is that stray wounded dog, mongler dog in Fallout 4. You encounter it while exploring and it's not hostile so you can approach it and heal it with stimpak, then it follows you and also you give it a name. Mutt.

So doggy was following, defending the player (doggy draws aggro and you can hide behind the rock to throw grenades :D) but i lost it and now it's day two of the search but i can't find him :( 

Not losing hope tho, still searching and as i see on gaming sites it's possible to have both Dogmeat and Mutt in your settlement, they even 'play'. So i have to find Mutt.

2015 game and still beats everything in content.

I just start playing this Playstation 4 game called Heavens Vault. And I haven't figured out what to do yet lol 

On 9/3/2019 at 5:15 PM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Maybe i can share one nice story from ''shooter'' game. At least some people say it's shooter but i believe it's pacifist in nature :D 

There is that stray wounded dog, mongler dog in Fallout 4. You encounter it while exploring and it's not hostile so you can approach it and heal it with stimpak, then it follows you and also you give it a name. Mutt.

So doggy was following, defending the player (doggy draws aggro and you can hide behind the rock to throw grenades :D) but i lost it and now it's day two of the search but i can't find him :( 

Not losing hope tho, still searching and as i see on gaming sites it's possible to have both Dogmeat and Mutt in your settlement, they even 'play'. So i have to find Mutt.

2015 game and still beats everything in content.

If it died it respawns a month later (in real time).

Scarface The World Is Yours. 

On 9/8/2019 at 9:41 PM, RabidMongoose said:

If it died it respawns a month later (in real time).

It did not die and i finally managed to find him :D 

Screen-Shot2.png

Cute doggy hehe

• Like 1

True Crime: Streets of LA. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just went back to play this after having a few months break.....and all I can say is, that was 3 hours I'll never get back.  Meh.....have to wait till the next instalment now. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Still Classic WoW and Borderlands 3.

Speaking of Borderlands 3, it looks like Telltale Games is coming back.