Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

I just downloaded that Borderlands 3 to try.

I was unsure at first but a couple of my friends have it great reviews. 

On 5/19/2016 at 2:36 PM, Forever Cursed said:

Got involved in Fallout 4 ........... 

Nice, I was thinking of recent games and was going to say the same. I am excited about my recent playing in the game, because in this playthrough I found both a flaming and bleeding Minigun (destroys enemies like no other weapon I've used yet), an exploding combat rifle, and... drum roll, please, folks, this is big..............

That's right. 1st try, bada bing! 1.05% chance.

edit: Oh wow, the post I replied to was from 3 years ago. Thought it was last page. 

Edited by _Only

On 9/10/2019 at 5:01 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

It did not die and i finally managed to find him :D 

Screen-Shot2.png

Cute doggy hehe

Wow, never found him. At first I thought you were talking about Dogmeat.

18 hours ago, _Only said:

Wow, never found him. At first I thought you were talking about Dogmeat.

It will show up, eventually. That happens while exploring the map and as i remember i found this dog near that ghoul place, farm run by ghouls. Encounter can happen elsewhere too but i am not sure about details.

It's also interesting from game play point of view because this dog shows up and help in fights here and there, after you decide to help it.

Fallout never stops to surprise :D 

On 9/30/2019 at 12:08 PM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

It will show up, eventually. That happens while exploring the map and as i remember i found this dog near that ghoul place, farm run by ghouls. Encounter can happen elsewhere too but i am not sure about details.

It's also interesting from game play point of view because this dog shows up and help in fights here and there, after you decide to help it.

Fallout never stops to surprise :D 

Never ran into the dog or just shot it, maybe. I have an Eyebot that pops up randomly when I fast travel that follows me around helping until it's killed, but it keeps popping up. I'm running sixty plus mods so it may be an artefact from one of them, something I revived and forgot about.

Im still playing COD MW3 on the pc. And mutant year zero road to eden, tom clancy rainbow six, on ps4.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Never ran into the dog or just shot it, maybe. I have an Eyebot that pops up randomly when I fast travel that follows me around helping until it's killed, but it keeps popping up. I'm running sixty plus mods so it may be an artefact from one of them, something I revived and forgot about.

Interesting, i have never encountered Eyebot like that. Game has so much content so maybe it's intentional. Every time i play i finds something new :)

1 hour ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Interesting, i have never encountered Eyebot like that. Game has so much content so maybe it's intentional. Every time i play i finds something new :)

I remember loading a mod that added one of those half-sunken military depots in the waters near the Atom Cat's Red Rocket. There was an eyebot there that that took to following me but the Atom Cats took it for hostile and killed it. I think I revived it with the Lazarus Musket and they killed it again. It's popped up off and on, since. I run a lot of mods since the One X handles them, no sweat.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I ran into a character I didn't expect in Goodneighbor. I didn't realize until several play throughs that you could save Paladin Danse, either. 

6 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I ran into a character I didn't expect in Goodneighbor. I didn't realize until several play throughs that you could save Paladin Danse, either. 

Yeah, so many of those things which player can miss and those are very interesting parts of the game. I've done it dozen times only thing i haven't try so far is melee only because i get tempted by rifles easily, especially with mods :)

Been playing the latest release of Heroes of Might and Magic III on steam.

Classic hot seat, turn based strategy rpg gaming.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:57 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Ha ha, yes, there are a lot of odd bugs that come up in this game.

A couple of my favorites:

A character I met who is perfectly normal, you can walk up and talk with them, attack them, whatever. Only problem is, they have no head. Just a bloody stump of a neck that you find when a charater's head has been blown off. I even go into VATS and when choosing body parts to aim at and there is no headshot option. I've met this character in other playthroughs and rest assured, they usually have a head.

At one point in one of my playthroughs one of the quest NPC's gave me their outfit as a reward. I put it on for the stat benefits, but then I noticed another NPC walking around in same unique NPC outfit. I thought 'that's weird' and then continued on playing. Soon I would find that, for whatever reason, about 50% of NPC's walking around (in any area I visited) were wearing same unique outfit. Go figure when you get a nice new outfit and go out on the town and everyone's wearing it!

Edited by _Only

On 10/6/2019 at 6:03 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Yeah, so many of those things which player can miss and those are very interesting parts of the game. I've done it dozen times only thing i haven't try so far is melee only because i get tempted by rifles easily, especially with mods :)

I just started my first ever melee only run and I remembered about the melee attachment for the minigun. I now have a favorite weapon for my melee only run. Check out this baby purr (in Very Hard mode):

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, _Only said:

Ha ha, yes, there are a lot of odd bugs that come up in this game.

A couple of my favorites:

A character I met who is perfectly normal, you can walk up and talk with them, attack them, whatever. Only problem is, they have no head. Just a bloody stump of a neck that you find when a charater's head has been blown off. I even go into VATS and when choosing body parts to aim at and there is no headshot option. I've met this character in other playthroughs and rest assured, they usually have a head.

At one point in one of my playthroughs one of the quest NPC's gave me their outfit as a reward. I put it on for the stat benefits, but then I noticed another NPC walking around in same unique NPC outfit. I thought 'that's weird' and then continued on playing. Soon I would find that, for whatever reason, about 50% of NPC's walking around (in any area I visited) were wearing same unique outfit. Go figure when you get a nice new outfit and go out on the town and everyone's wearing it!

Sounds like a mod glitch, like the ones in Skyrim where the odd character walks down the street in their undies or guards unclothed or the mod generated NPCs unclothed and not animated, sliding around sans heads.

• Like 1

I thought I'd take a look at The Show 19 - it's free on PS+ this month.  The first question is favourite team... ugh.

Extinction Rebellion shut down the train network, so I have to work from home.  The only thing in the fridge to drink is a couple of bottles Tooheys Old.  Brewers it is!

• Like 1

Sid Meier's Railroads. 

Not near as fun as Railroad Tycoon 3 though. 

• Like 2

The Last Of Us. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thief.  There's nothing quite like running around stealing things and knocking people over the head with a baton.  

All of the things you'd never dare do in real life! :) 

• Haha 1

Im not playing anything until I get my hands on Final Fantasy VII REMAKE

Currently Tom Clancy's the Division 2. Didn't know a thing about it but seen it on the shelf for $15 and no regrets. 35hrs in, having a blast and feeling like I'm just getting started.

@Gwynbleidd guess I haven't been on this thread in a while. How'd you enjoy God of War? You beat it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F3SS said:

guess I haven't been on this thread in a while. How'd you enjoy God of War? You beat it?

I didn't beat it no @F3SS - I got distracted by Uncharted.  But don't get me wrong, the game is probably enjoyable for some.  I just found it too monotonous.  Same thing, rinse and repeat.  But I found Dark Souls like that too, so maybe it's just not my type of game is all.  But others absolutely love it.  :)   

How are you btw?  Hope you and fam are all doing well :D 

• Like 1