Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

2 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I didn't beat it no @F3SS - I got distracted by Uncharted.  But don't get me wrong, the game is probably enjoyable for some.  I just found it too monotonous.  Same thing, rinse and repeat.  But I found Dark Souls like that too, so maybe it's just not my type of game is all.  But others absolutely love it.  :)   

How are you btw?  Hope you and fam are all doing well :D 

Dang, I loved it. The story and progression was top notch. Only thing I found lacking was enemy variety and lack of Titans. That's ok though. Sometimes you just don't feel it. I kept getting rave reviews on spiderman. My cuz finally gave it to me after so much hype. I played am hour and never got back to it. I know it's probably great but I just didn't care lol. Anyhow, all is well here. How's things down under?

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2019 at 10:16 AM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Starting MHW's Iceborne expansion

Looks cool (assuming u have profile saved) ..I never want to see those elder dragons again 

• Like 1

Just downloaded Legend of Dark Witch 2. Debating if I should buy today dark souls 2 sotfs today. I know many hate on 2 but already played through original and demon souls (multiple times).

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

College Hoops 2K5.

5 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

Looks cool (assuming u have profile saved) ..I never want to see those elder dragons again 

The elder dragons were ok...even the arch tempered elder dragons. Extreme Behemoth broke me though. I was never able to kill it, then life got busy and I was only able to start back up after the expansion came out

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

dark souls 2

That's the first in the series that I played. I never finished it though. I don't hate it but I do like 1 and 3 better and Bloodborne is still best. I have Sekiro started but never got far in it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

That's the first in the series that I played. I never finished it though. I don't hate it but I do like 1 and 3 better and Bloodborne is still best. I have Sekiro started but never got far in it.

Nice..I played them all (multiple times) love original (ds) the best. Insane amount of hidden content weapons/spells/sidequests. Bloodborne's cool..heard rumor they're saving sequel for next playstation (unsure is true..but nice to dream).

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

The elder dragons were ok...even the arch tempered elder dragons. Extreme Behemoth broke me though. I was never able to kill it, then life got busy and I was only able to start back up after the expansion came out

I'll probably revisit sometime. The first (or second dragon..cant remember) that casts tornadoes, where you lay down flash pods took me literally over month to beat.

• Like 1

Kushala Daora. That took me a while too.  I almost gave up. Personally I found Val Hazak and his poopy poison pretty rough. Until I made a super recovery build that is.

• Like 1

Anyone realise PS Now has PS4 games available? You can sign up for less than ten quid and right now get God of War and Uncharted 4 to play for free (the PS4 titles alternate every few months).

PS Now I think will have a massive future in the PS5. Depending on how Google Stadia does, the PS5 might even be centred more on games as a service.

• Like 2

Nioh and Outlast 2 available free for PS+ subscribers starting tomorrow

• Like 1

Needed a dark souls fix and got Code Vein. Not worth it.

Jumping between Outer Worlds, Neir, and Norman Reedus: The Game. Jedi next week and no time to play.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 10:05 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

Anyone realise PS Now has PS4 games available? You can sign up for less than ten quid and right now get God of War and Uncharted 4 to play for free (the PS4 titles alternate every few months).

PS Now I think will have a massive future in the PS5. Depending on how Google Stadia does, the PS5 might even be centred more on games as a service.

I want to try it, but i hate the idea of games as a service.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I want to try it, but i hate the idea of games as a service.

I don't mind it as long as the alternative is still available. In saying that, I'll be at least trying Stadia even though it doesn't have any hardware. Something about streaming a 4k 60fps game to my netbook just really appeals to me :lol:

On 11/2/2019 at 3:42 PM, F3SS said:

Dang, I loved it. The story and progression was top notch. Only thing I found lacking was enemy variety and lack of Titans. That's ok though. Sometimes you just don't feel it. I kept getting rave reviews on spiderman. My cuz finally gave it to me after so much hype. I played am hour and never got back to it. I know it's probably great but I just didn't care lol. Anyhow, all is well here. How's things down under?

Haha yes, it's good when you find a game that fits your interests perfectly.  I've actually gone back to Witcher 3 again, only because I just recently bought it for ps4.  I prefer it on my pc though, but will soon go back to my pc in my office.  Just waiting on warmer weather to hit so far, can then go surfing with the fam.  All is great here thanks for asking!  I'm just encouraging a builder to hurry up and finish off building a property for me before Xmas.  Don't think it's gonna happen, oh well, such is life.  Next Xmas! (Been saying this for the past 4 years it's being built - yep, this is the property we spoke about aaaaages ago). Merry Christmas to you guys! :lol:  

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1

Red Dead Redemption 2 now that it has come to the PC.

• Like 1

WWE2K20, not too impressed.

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:22 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

WWE2K20, not too impressed.

I heard the 2009 one or something has better graphics.

I'm not even joking.

my son informs me he's getting the halo collection for pc for me.

must be a 2 for promotion.:rolleyes:

• Like 2

On 11/18/2019 at 7:35 PM, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

Nhl 18 , fifa 18

Okay, Boomer.

• Haha 1

Outer World's.

It's fantastic. If you liked old Fallout games then this game is for you.

• Like 3

On 11/3/2019 at 4:05 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, dont think I like this development.. Before you know it you can only play the up and coming games through 'a service', ie. forced to be 'connected'.. With all the mandatory 'data sharing' as a result.

I aint down with that. Then again, Im not down with a lot of all the 'convenient' developments these days.

On a more general note; playing Outer Worlds right now.. pretty good Fallout stand in as of yet.

• Like 2