Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Medal of Honor Front Lines.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:03 PM, Phaeton80 said:

Is there a ´what are you watching right now´ thread?

Because damn.. anyone watched - watching ´The Boys´, ´The Mandalorian´ and ´Watchmen´ per chance?

Think these are three of the best series Ive ever seen.. Next to GoT, ofcourse. Loving those streaming services wars, keep ´em coming.. :D

(Thats not to say I dislike Netflix and its concept any less.. well, maybe just a little)

Apologies for the offtopic, but that Watchmen series is blowing my mind.. :o

Brilliant stuff.

Just finished MHW Iceborne thanks to some jolly cooperation from some friendly Japanese guys 

• Like 2

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. 

• Like 2

This month, Breath of fire 2 (love it) Super Punch Out, Space Harrier, Super Metroid (currently have 9$ credit in Nintendo eshop..decisions, decisions).

Just realised that EA Access, for £3.99 per month, gives you access to a library of their games. Currently downloading Anthem, Burnout Paradise Remastered, Need for Speed Payback and Battlefront 2 :lol:

It also includes all the FIFA and Madden games as well. Can't argue with that for less than a fiver per month. I'm really into these games as a service if I'm being honest. Playstation Now also has games like this gen's God of War available as part of their service. Quality.

• Like 1

Back To The Future for X Box One.

Downloaded both Persona 5 and God of War while asleep. It's actually unbelievable, but I currently have both of these games for free with a PS Now free trial. Going to start GoW first, since it's only available until January 1st.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Phantom Thief in the house!

Phantom Thieves Logo

I do not yet understand the reference, but soon I will! Going to hit God of War first though because it gets removed from the library at the end of the month. PS5 is there for another month and a half. 

Any tips for me? 

• Like 1

I am chilling for the holidays and enjoy tower games (Master of Defense remains the classic great there!), so playing Garden rescue: Christmas Edition again. 

something to do :) 

• Like 1

Walking Dead Survival Instinct. 

Pokemon Gold and Resident Evil Revelations.

Sunk over 50 hours into Persona 5 already. Send help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Finally got through AC: Origins and have now moved onto Red Dead Redemption 2 which I got for Christmas. I'm always so behind on games these days...

Back on Witcher 3. Already platinumed the base version of the game. Complete Edition gives you another trophy list, so I've just about platinumed that. My brother found out that the European goty edition isn't region locked, so I'm starting on that tomorrow for my 3rd platinum in Wither 3.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Back on Witcher 3. Already platinumed the base version of the game. Complete Edition gives you another trophy list, so I've just about platinumed that. My brother found out that the European goty edition isn't region locked, so I'm starting on that tomorrow for my 3rd platinum in Wither 3.

I've been thinking of downloading it again too

On 1/6/2020 at 4:23 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

Sunk over 50 hours into Persona 5 already. Send help.

:ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

I've been thinking of downloading it again too

It's just so enjoyable. One of the best examples of world building I've seen in a game in a long long time. Walking through teh forests of Velen or climbing the mountains of Skellige can be just as fun as doing various quests.

Even though trophies have arguably ruined replayability of some games, getting to trophy again is fun, too.

• Like 1

I don't think I would go trophy hunting again, I did the whole 100 % thing. More likely to just wander through the world and play gwent.

Did you ever kill the cows outside the inn in White Orchard?