Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

A must watch for Zelda Breath of the Wild gamers.

Don't really care about riding a bear, but using a demented chock as a weapon, isn't a bad idea,.....and funny.

^_^

On 1/18/2020 at 10:43 AM, tmcom said:

Been a Zelda fan since Nintendo 64 bought out the first, and currently playing your one, except on the wii u, (virtually identical, and cheaper)..

Ummm... there were quite a few Zelda games before Ocarina of Time on 64

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

3 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Ummm... there were quite a few Zelda games before Ocarina of Time on 64

True, but the N64, (with expansion pack if l remember) was the first open range version available for at home gamers, apart from Super Mario, which was  Nintendo's flag ship game.

:P

I got this ''Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey'' Played it for about 30mins. Don't know what to do, I might play it again later on.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Robotic Jew said:

I loved this game but I've not made it very far. It's too complex for me to sink any fair amount of time into. Loud kids running around and a wife who doesn't appreciate gaming makes it difficult. 

I feel ya man. You're gonna have to go 1950s style on the fam if you want to get some gaming in. Good luck with that!

9 hours ago, MissJatti said:

I got this ''Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey'' Played it for about 30mins. Don't know what to do, I might play it again later on.

I've read about that game. It's basically an evolution simulator. You're supposed to just figure it out on your own like our ancestors. From what I've read those who figure things out say it feels pretty fun and accomplishing. It does sound slow paced though.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, tmcom said:

True, but the N64, (with expansion pack if l remember) was the first open range version available for at home gamers, apart from Super Mario, which was  Nintendo's flag ship game.

:P

I'm so confused. Zelda has been an open world game since NES, which was available for home gamers. 2 on nes, 1 on snes, 2 or 3 on gameboy. All before N64 and available to home gamers.

Back to MHW: Iceborne, no real time to play much else, although I did d/l  Plague Inc on my phone again

This game made me fall off my chair hundreds of times back in 1993.  I still fall over today.  left....right....brake!!!!!

This is crazy!!!

Edited by Aaron2016
  • Thanks 1

Started Life is Strange, which is like 3 quid for the entire game right now on the PS4 store. I only played for half and hour or so but it looks to be an interesting game, even if it looks dated as hell.

Sunless Skies again, finished the "Fame" Ambition and so I had to start a new character. Said character became a cannibal, and I'm not quite sure how, why or when that happened...:blink:

On 1/25/2020 at 3:03 PM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Back to MHW: Iceborne, no real time to play much else, although I did d/l  Plague Inc on my phone again

Love and hate plague inc. You better make time soon. You know what's coming in March don't ya?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

Love and hate plague inc. You better make time soon. You know what's coming in March don't ya?

Persona 5 Royal!

4 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Persona 5 Royal!

What?! Lol no FF7 remake... Part 1

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, F3SS said:

What?! Lol no FF7 remake... Part 1

Pushed to April 10th, I'm afraId.

But you know what we do get in March?

DOOM

• Like 2

On 1/25/2020 at 8:36 PM, Aaron2016 said:

This game made me fall off my chair hundreds of times back in 1993.  I still fall over today.  left....right....brake!!!!!

This is crazy!!!

I miss the Sega CD. Can't count how many hours I wasted on Willy Beamish and Night Trap!

Shenmue 3. It's so different from most of the stuff out there. It's like Yakuza had a baby with Animal Crossing. The pace is more similar to Animal Crossing, by the way. Sure, it's not perfect-there are some little graphical nitpicks here and there. It's still awesome.

8 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

DOOM

Didn't realize that but you're right. Loved DOOM 2016. Played about 5 mins of DOOM VFR but the motion sickness was awful for me. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

DOOM

I prepaid for doom eternal when it was due in November, I'm ready for March. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Anyone thinking about getting that Dreams game that come out in a few weeks?

There's been so many videos of that game that I actually thought it had been out for around a year already.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

There's been so many videos of that game that I actually thought it had been out for around a year already.

I think it had some early access thing.

10 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I prepaid for doom eternal when it was due in November, I'm ready for March. 

Same. I've had Doom paid off since Nov and FF7 since like, june or july or whenever the first release date was announced.