Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

Nioh 2 is pretty good.

I'm also really liking AC odesessey. There is no grind at all. I've basically been over-leveled each mission. 

At 26 so far, alot to go.

AC Odyssey seemed pretty good in terms of enemy scaling. Usually it was different enemy types that gave me issues rather then their level. AC Valhalla looks interesting, too. Will no doubt be picking that up.

Nioh 2 is great. Not big on the transformations, but I do love the burst counters. I went full kusarigama ninja build just like in 1. Would love to see a Nioh 3 one day. Would also kill for another dark souls or bloodborne game 

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

AC Odyssey seemed pretty good in terms of enemy scaling. Usually it was different enemy types that gave me issues rather then their level. AC Valhalla looks interesting, too. Will no doubt be picking that up.

Nioh 2 is great. Not big on the transformations, but I do love the burst counters. I went full kusarigama ninja build just like in 1. Would love to see a Nioh 3 one day. Would also kill for another dark souls or bloodborne game 

Waiting for bloodborne 2 is the purpose of my existence lol 

• Like 1

Playing Cuphead all week. It very fun (also very frustrating at times).

On 5/27/2020 at 10:18 PM, spartan max2 said:

Waiting for bloodborne 2 is the purpose of my existence lol 

This would be like printing money. Even Demon souls remastered would sell consoles. Unfortunately I dont think it happening anytime soon (nothing in development).

On 6/3/2020 at 1:34 AM, Bed of chaos said:

This would be like printing money. Even Demon souls remastered would sell consoles. Unfortunately I dont think it happening anytime soon (nothing in development).

From Software current;y has two titles that they have confirmed are in development. One is Elden Ring, open world fantasy RPG in collaboration with George R.R. Martin (Face Vomiting on Emojipedia) and the other is still unannounced at this point. Fingers crossed for BB2 or DeS remaster. Though i also would love a new Tenchu game. 

• Like 1

VR is the future.  
Im playing Firewall VR on the PSVR. Once you've played VR, everything else seems flat.  

8 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

From Software current;y has two titles that they have confirmed are in development. One is Elden Ring, open world fantasy RPG in collaboration with George R.R. Martin (Face Vomiting on Emojipedia) and the other is still unannounced at this point. Fingers crossed for BB2 or DeS remaster. Though i also would love a new Tenchu game. 

I'm thinking about buying Tenchu this week (for my playstation 1). I hope Elden Ring is good but dont trust trailers without any gameplay. Not sold yet on guy moaning 'ooohhhhhhh Elden Ring".

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

Rumor is Bloodborne remaster is coming to PS5 and PC and was going to be announced at the PS5 reveal event that was canceled for today. 

Rumor is also that "From Software fans probably have a lot of reasons to be happy over the next 2 years"

• Like 2

Finished WiiU Zelda, and am playing SuperMario 3D.

Which has beautiful graphics and great music scores overall, but having to get to the finish line under a time limit is a little annoying, as are annoying rigid camera angles.

One level l just finished was in the dark tropics, and reminded me of Congo Bongo, although with superior graphics.

But as long as you get to the finish post, you can go back again for the green stars, and can skip some very hard levels in order to progress, so the game isn't brutally hard, and some levels are a lot of fun, so worth $48 on Ebay.

^_^

Guild Wars 2 - Icebrood Saga......still.  I thought I'd take a break from here but am suddenly finding myself bored with GW2 and need a break from it again.  

• Like 1

Redneck Rampage.

Looking forward to the PS4 release of Mafia 1 definitive edition.

• Like 1

Divinity 2 got new content update. Time to finish it again.

• Like 1

Playing Project Warlock (similar to retro doom). Bought Devil May Cry and Dark Souls Remastered for Switch sale (still cant believe Demons Souls remake is happening).

Edited by Bed of chaos

Call of Duty Modern Warfare. 

The Last Of Us. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 5:05 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

The Last Of Us. 

I've had last of us remaster since i got a ps4. Never really played it until 2 came out. Just powered through and my god is it a great game. Gonna pick up 2 next week.

For now it's Mega Man X collection and Blaster Master Zero, but i'm in the midst of a bathroom remodel, so I don't get much play time. 

• Like 1

Mega Man X 8. The X series is worth buying just for this game. Its amazing.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

Mega Man X 8. The X series is worth buying just for this game. Its amazing.

The x games are fantastic. The regular mega man games are fantastic. The zero series games are fantastic. 

It's just a fantastic series all around

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The x games are fantastic. The regular mega man games are fantastic. The zero series games are fantastic. 

It's just a fantastic series all around

Haha, definitely (love everything). Though, I still haven't played battle network series yet. Heard its, fantastic!

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bed of chaos said:

Haha, definitely (love everything). Though, I still haven't played battle network series yet. Heard its, fantastic!

I don't think i played that, either. Or Mega Man X Command Mission. Or the Mega Man Legends games. Just the main series entries. Just started on X5 today

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I don't think i played that, either. Or Mega Man X Command Mission. Or the Mega Man Legends games. Just the main series entries. Just started on X5 today

The battle network games are somewhat overpriced. Legends is cool 3d environment (once u get used to junky controls). Anyway check out X 8 when get chance. It doesn't look anything like a typical X game.

• Like 1