Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Those games will occupy you for some time.

I don't have time to play them mate. It's a nightmare. I barely have time to eat these days :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

162476153_439211254019760_3053647579123035470_n.thumb.jpg.eb86d7e9d5b8416f11e887aa39d13f6e.jpg

It's safe to say I rewarded myself. Only played the Star Wars one so far for around 5 hours. Really good game so far and on high difficulties it's quite a challenge.

Just need to find proper time to play it now.

I had cyberpunk, but i took the refund. I'll get it again when teh price has dropped even lower.

The other 3 are phenomenal. Last of Us 2 was quite fun and an pretty easy platinum. Spiderman is just amazing all around. I only got about jalfway throught Fallen Order. I'll nee dto get back to it. 

• Like 1

I'm working on my third Witcher 3 platinum (Base game, GOTY, Complete edition) before the ps5 upgrade comes out. Never have time to play these days, though. Maybe just one witcher contract after work tonight....

• Like 1

I'm still loading my Commodore 64 game cassettes.  Almost got Batman to run this time.

Games from a bygone era of gaming.

cassettes.png

Classic Top Duck

Edited by TigerBright19
  • Like 3

On 4/1/2021 at 8:16 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

162476153_439211254019760_3053647579123035470_n.thumb.jpg.eb86d7e9d5b8416f11e887aa39d13f6e.jpg

It's safe to say I rewarded myself. Only played the Star Wars one so far for around 5 hours. Really good game so far and on high difficulties it's quite a challenge.

LoU2 was absolutely amazing. Can't think of anything more to say about it. It was just incredible. 

• Like 2

Currently on DOOM Eternal and its insane. Super hard, lots of fun. FF7 remake will be next

• Like 1

Playing mostly ps4 (ps now) games. Horizon, Superhot, Bloodborne. Along with Nioh 2, which seems incredibly difficult. Also just bought Mother 3 (DS) should be very interesting.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2021 at 2:40 PM, Bed of chaos said:

Playing mostly ps4 (ps now) games. Horizon, Superhot, Bloodborne. Along with Nioh 2, which seems incredibly difficult. Also just bought Mother 3 (DS) should be very interesting.

Love the Souls games. Going back through NIoh on the ps5 remaster now. 

Nioh 2 gets easier once you get the Burst Counters down. They nerfed ninjutsu in 2, so you can't just make your self a ninja and kunai eveything to death. Kusarigama still kicks major ass, though. The switchglaives are pretty handy, too.

Edited by Occupational Hubris
  • Like 2

I'm actually at work right now and have nothing going on, so I'm playing the PS2 Battlefront II on steam. ****ling love this game. 

• Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 1:16 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

I just bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ghost of Tsushima to add to these. I'm not sure if I'll ever finish any of them but at least I have them!

44 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I just bought Red Dead Redemption 2 and Ghost of Tsushima to add to these. I'm not sure if I'll ever finish any of them but at least I have them!

Ghost is fantastic 

Well hello | was wondering , ? not a "'gaming site' yes yes but -- is there a tally list in here like top 20 , kind of vote on recent game played? Would have been interesting to know at a glance. Could be a mute point as |'m sure DB (Diablo l, ll etc.) would be at the top. Clarity, a touch of sad humor there.

Alrighty -- off to championship in a state of the art space invaders fiasco.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xeno-Fish said:

I got The Binding of Isaac Repentance......yeah, new levels of frustration.

You needs get a nintendo Switch

I'm playing OUTRIDERS and WASTELAND 3 on Game Pass and yet another playthrough of Skyrim, running about a hundred mods, all on the One X!

Added MGSV complete and Dark Souls 3 to my steam for those boring nights at work

• 4 weeks later...

Resident Evil Village. It's cool. Some of the reviews I've seen dont add up. "Too much like Doom" "Too difficult to pull off head shots" (its not). Also enjoying Nier Automata and Star Ocean.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

Been playing monster hunter rise quite a bit on the switch 

• Like 1

Parasite Eve on the PS2.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Parasite Eve on the PS2.

Getting old school over there lol

12 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Getting old school over there lol

Yeah, I'm retired, at least for now, so I've dusted off the old consoles and hooked them all up to flat screens and CRTs in my office and around the house. There's a 360 S and a PS2 hooked up to the flat-screen and the old Sanyo CRT in the living room. There's an original Xbox and Nintendo 64 hooked up to another Sanyo CRT in the bedroom. In my office I have another old  original Xbox and a  launch 360 hooked up to a flat-screen and a Super Nintendo, a PS1 and a Xbox 1 X hooked up to another flat-screen. My brother found the fat PS1 in a dumpster and I cleaned it up, spotless and it works like a charm.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 3