Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

I'm switching between Age of Empires 2 and AoE 3. I keep hearing rumors about AoE 4, and it looks like it's actually finally coming out later this year.

• Thanks 1

Subnautica on the PC.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

Subnautica on the PC.

Let me know how it goes. I've been keeping an eye on that one.

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Let me know how it goes. I've been keeping an eye on that one.

It's really good and will play on most low end modern PCs with non unified processors.

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2021 at 9:47 PM, spartan max2 said:

Getting old school over there lol

On 5/10/2021 at 9:58 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Yeah, I'm retired, at least for now, so I've dusted off the old consoles and hooked them all up to flat screens and CRTs in my office and around the house. There's a 360 S and a PS2 hooked up to the flat-screen and the old Sanyo CRT in the living room. There's an original Xbox and Nintendo 64 hooked up to another Sanyo CRT in the bedroom. In my office I have another old  original Xbox and a  launch 360 hooked up to a flat-screen and a Super Nintendo, a PS1 and a Xbox 1 X hooked up to another flat-screen. My brother found the fat PS1 in a dumpster and I cleaned it up, spotless and it works like a charm.

That's good taste. PE holds up better than most rpg's today.

Finished Village (definitely worth it) getting into original Phantasy Star. Requires a ton of grinding but very addictive.

Edited by Bed of chaos

7 hours ago, Bed of chaos said:

That's good taste. PE holds up better than most rpg's today.

The PS1 era of JRPGs was the golden age. Final Fantasy 7-8-9, Chrono Cross and Legend of the Dragoons are some of my favorites.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Necromunda: Hired Gun release day today, bloody good game, hard but good. Has crashed a few times mind!

Working on the new DLC in TC Breakpoint.  It's been fun to have the class challenges to give the game a focus again.  Peaked out all classes and am waiting to do the main missions with my son when school breaks next week.

Added another 45 rep levels to my For Honor total over the winter months, up to 350 now.

Titanfall2 pilot recently passed generation 60 and my Ronin Titan is sitting @ gen 87.

Edited by quiXilver
  • Like 1

Started playing Subnautica on the switch. Very creepy. I highly recommend.

• Like 1

Subnautica is impressive.  Watched my son play a bit.

I want to try that one on the VR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quiXilver said:

Subnautica is impressive.  Watched my son play a bit.

I want to try that one on the VR.

Idk if I have the courage to do that :lol: lol

• Haha 1

Subnautica. Plays on my computer, One X and phone. Will definitely get the sequel.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 11:09 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Subnautica on the PC.

Hey, Hammer... are you running windows X and do you have any problems with older games running on your PC?  

3 hours ago, and then said:

Hey, Hammer... are you running windows X and do you have any problems with older games running on your PC?  

It runs smoothly on a low end computer with a Ryzen 3 processor with Radeon graphics. Runs on my phone and One X, too. I run old games on a vintage Windows XP tower computer, something you can pick up for peanuts at thrift stores.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 8:52 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Subnautica. Plays on my computer, One X and phone. Will definitely get the sequel.

Fantastic game, might be my favorite in the last several years.  I like the creepy parts of it that are purposely creepy but it hits also a mild maybe phobia or anxiety I have about looking down into deep dark water without being able to see the bottom.  There are times swimming around in the game where you'll swim above a steep drop-off or above a hole leading much deeper and darker; I can get a little chill just from thinking about it.

Liked the original a little better but the sequel is solid too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Fantastic game, might be my favorite in the last several years.  I like the creepy parts of it that are purposely creepy but it hits also a mild maybe phobia or anxiety I have about looking down into deep dark water without being able to see the bottom.  There are times swimming around in the game where you'll swim above a steep drop-off or above a hole leading much deeper and darker; I can get a little chill just from thinking about it.

Liked the original a little better but the sequel is solid too.

I'm surprised at the sheer content of the game and what they've achieved with comparative graphics simplicity. I got the game originally for the One X, but it plays equally well on an a cheap pc with a Ryzen 3 processor with just two cores and four threads with Radeon Graphics.

• Like 2

Playing Sekiro again tonight. This games kicking my ***. Hopefully new (GBA) game arrives tomorrow, Fire Emblem (sacred stones).

• Like 1