Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Currently, Kid Dracula from the Castlevania Collection on Switch. It's the only Castlevania game I've never played before but it always looked interesting to me. My first impression after playing for about ten minutes is it has a noticably steep difficulty curve right away but not too bad compared to some others.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 147 hours in to Assassins Creed : Valhalla. I'm trying to complete allllll of it. I didn't realise how big a game it is. It's HUGE!

3 hours ago, loofer202 said:

I'm 147 hours in to Assassins Creed : Valhalla. I'm trying to complete allllll of it. I didn't realise how big a game it is. It's HUGE!

I played it a lot of hours , but at some point it got repetitive , with the castle siege stuff. Like the same premise over. Get the war party together , take the castle.  great game though overall. I stopped playing games and make my own in Unreal engine now , but i think i will do The Last of Us , when it comes out on pc. 

Crisis Core Reunion

• 2 months later...

Call of Duty modern warfare.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 7:49 AM, razman said:

I played it a lot of hours , but at some point it got repetitive , with the castle siege stuff. Like the same premise over. Get the war party together , take the castle.  great game though overall. I stopped playing games and make my own in Unreal engine now , but i think i will do The Last of Us , when it comes out on pc. 

Well "The last of us " has bad pc port , so i'm doing Sniper elite 5 for now.

Doom.

Solitaire

Back to Skyrim...

• Like 1

Octopath Traveler 2, Vandal Hearts, Parasite Eve. Just beat Resident Evil 4 remake. Not the same as original but pretty solid.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

Octopath Traveler 2, Vandal Hearts, Parasite Eve. Just beat Resident Evil 4 remake. Not the same as original but pretty solid.

Yeah been meaning to pick up RE 4,I've liked the remakes so far...played RE village few days ago.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yeah been meaning to pick up RE 4,I've liked the remakes so far...played RE village few days ago.

Its probably the best game I've played all year. It's not too long but definitely worth buying.

• Like 2

Tonight, diving headlong into Hideo Kojima's classic, SNATCHER.

• Like 1

Went ahead and picked up RE 4,going to start it tonight.

Hope the rumors of Silent Hill returning soon are true.

On 12/26/2022 at 12:43 PM, Skulduggery said:

Currently, Kid Dracula from the Castlevania Collection on Switch. It's the only Castlevania game I've never played before but it always looked interesting to me. My first impression after playing for about ten minutes is it has a noticably steep difficulty curve right away but not too bad compared to some others.

I would kinda like to see a SOTN updating,but sometimes you don't screw with perfection :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

I would kinda like to see a SOTN updating,but sometimes you don't screw with perfection :lol:

Did a run-through of SotN recently,  too. Of course after playing through Rondo of Blood first. In some ways I actually like Rondo more than Symphony but Symphony is probably the overall better game just due to the amount of collectible items and weapons alone.

I'm a huge Castlevania fan in general.  I've been a fan since way back.

Edited by Skulduggery
  • Like 1

To follow up on my previous post, I'd be skeptical of an updated remake of SotN. Not all remakes are good. One ofmy fave old-school games is Monster World IV. It is a Mega Drive/Genesis game par excellence.  They tried to remake it a few years back with updated graphics. They retitled it Asha in Monster World. It was vastly inferior to the original.  The updated graphics had no soul. Just plastic-looking 2.5D. The original had a beautiful hand-drawn style.

I'm not even too keen on the re-releases of SotN. They re-dubbed it for all the re-releases. I wish they'd have kept the original voice acting. Then, there're Saturn version from way back which is a totally different ordeal. That version adds new levels, etc. but the new levels weren't created by the same team and look pretty awful next to the original. Koji Igarashi doesn't even consider that port legit. And that's not to mention it has lots of other problems. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Skulduggery said:

Did a run-through of SotN recently,  too. Of course after playing through Rondo of Blood first. In some ways I actually like Rondo more than Symphony but Symphony is probably the overall better game just due to the amount of collectible items and weapons alone.

I'm a huge Castlevania fan in general.  I've been a fan since way back.

Rondo I think is the only one I've never played,other than a few handheld versions...

I'm a big fan as well,I enjoyed the recent show on Netflix also.

Hope the new Twisted Metal series is good,that was a favorite of mine years back...be nice if they'd bring it back with some open world elements added in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrimsonKing said:

Rondo I think is the only one I've never played,other than a few handheld versions...

I'm a big fan as well,I enjoyed the recent show on Netflix also.

Hope the new Twisted Metal series is good,that was a favorite of mine years back...be nice if they'd bring it back with some open world elements added in.

I didn't know they were making a Twisted Metal show until I randomly saw a trailer for it last night on YouTube. I'll definitely be watching that. I loved the old Twisted Metal games.

• Like 1

WWE 2019K