Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

so, this is a topic that might be fun? talk about the games you're playing and enjoying or even hating right now!

i've got a good friend who gifted me a copy of pillars of eternity, and it's a definite throwback to games like icewind dale and baldur's gate. which means i'm kind of in love with it by default.

but i may need to get further than the character creation at some point.

how about you?

• Like 3

I am currently drunkenly watching watchmojo lists on video games. Been through around 9 different lists.

As for actually playing, most just WoW.

• Like 1

I'm Star Wars the Old Republicing at the moment.

Tonnes of fun.

• Like 5

Installed GTA 5 last night and i enjoy it. Game is optimized so good that it was big surprise, after all those poorly optimized Rockstar's console ports.

I had so much laugh and fun, highly recommended game. Oh yeah, i feel bad for kicking that cat but could not resist it :D And Chop, oh that is one crazy dog and he does have his needs which are more important than finishing my mission fast! :D

Other then that, i enjoy League of Legends regularly.

Pillars is fantastic game, only true RPG ( among Divinity Original Sin ) ;)

• Like 2

Installed GTA 5 last night and i enjoy it. Game is optimized so good that it was big surprise, after all those poorly optimized Rockstar's console ports.

I had so much laugh and fun, highly recommended game. Oh yeah, i feel bad for kicking that cat but could not resist it :D And Chop, oh that is one crazy dog and he does have his needs which are more important than finishing my mission fast! :D

I Am so glad to hear that!

Currently alternating between Kerbal Space program and Rimworld, and being a new Dad. I think the latter is permanently on Hard mode, the AI sucks :unsure2:

If you havn't heard of the Rimworld, definitely check it out, it's a sci-fi dwarf fortress style game, with some amazing ideas and mechanics.

Edited by Grey Area
  • Like 3

Currently Playing Dead Space for the second time, may play Dead Space 2 after this.

• Like 3

Currently alternating between Kerbal Space program and Rimworld, and being a new Dad. I think the latter is permanently on Hard mode, the AI sucks :unsure2:

If you havn't heard of the Rimworld, definitely check it out, it's a sci-fi dwarf fortress style game, with some amazing ideas and mechanics.

RImWorld is fantastic! True simulation and management game, plus there are so many mods for it which make it even better experience. I haven't checked for updates in long time now. Have try Kerbal, also great game but i feel sorry for my astronauts :D It's so hard to get in stable orbit.

• Like 1

Well I still play a bit war War Thunder and ARMA 3. Seem's all my buddies are playing GTA5 though. I'm very tempted.

• Like 1

Currently playing Dead Effect. Still play The Binding of Isaac and Five Nights at Freddy's from time to time.

• Like 1

mortal kombat x.... so good :D going to try gta v in a bit then try to work on my starcraft game later tonight it's been a while.

• Like 2

i do love me some dwarf fortress, so i'm there!

well, maybe not there there, can't afford it right now, but i'm checking it out. it has graphics and everything!

I alternate between:

Elite Dangerous

Hegemony Gold (Ancient Greece)

Europa Universalis 4

and Skyrim (with many, many mods)

• Like 1

yes well... my starcraft game is a bit rusty.... may have been embarrassed a couple of times, ok a dozen times.

finished up mkx yesterday too, good story little disappointed with shinnok as a whole honestly i got mud stomped harder in mk9 than mkx, other than that though mkx is worth the 60$...trying to sell me fatality tokens though is pretty lame.

The only games i'm currently playing are WWE Smackdown! VS Raw 2006 and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty for playstation 2. I wish i could play some newer games, but i don't own a newer playstation console :( Oh well, i guess i'll stick to what i have for now! :P Fortunately a friend owns a playstation 3 and sometimes we just hang out playing Fifa 14 for hours :tu:

Edited by FollowTheTrail
  • Like 1

Wow just found out a modder unlocked rain baraka and sindel on pc and they have full movesets and fatalities.... i know what netherrealm will be selling dlc for15$ in a month or two... pricks samecrap capcom was doing with marvel vs capcom. Guess i will be downloading an additional copy of mkx for "dlc" characters

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Any good? Loved 1 and 2.

Other then that, i enjoy League of Legends regularly.

Pillars is fantastic game, only true RPG ( among Divinity Original Sin ) ;)

One correction,GTA games are by default made for consoles and later on (around a year or two later) they "port" to the pc. :whistle:

Giving Neverwinter a go at the moment.

Was playing Wasteland 2, which seems a decent throwback to the original Fallout games, although a bit too much reading for my taste... Give me poor voice acting any day! :D

Dragon Age, Inquisition. Just stumbling around learning the combat system. Fun, 'though and just generic enough to be easy to figure out.

Bloodborne...started it last night.

Was playing Shadow of Mordor while waiting for Dragon Age Inquisition DLC to be released to PS4

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
  • Like 1

If I had a PS4, I'd be so Bloodborne-ing right now

I spent a whole year playing Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. Can't wait to get my hands on BloodBorne!

• Like 2

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?