Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

I still have to play 12.5 I believe it is. So many games to play and so little time.... :passifier:

Been running around with a rocket launcher and a plasma gun in quake live a lot lately. Won my first free for all. It's surprisingly easy to play and the skill wall is so freaking high. I love it. Plus the online community is pretty awesome. Unlike some other MP's I've played.

• Like 1

Just an addicting Dinosaur Wars game on my phone... and this zombie shooter game. Apps surprise me sometimes. lol

• Like 1

final fantasy took 4 hours to download and install so i only played a bit....i think i like it so far? lol i haven't gotten too deep into it yet but it's pretty good so far, it looks FANTASTIC, runs smooth, pretty tight and solid controls, i can actually use a controller which was shocking and made me happy like i was playing .hack back on the ps2, character creator is ridiculous lots of customization which is great for me. seems almost too simple though like i can roflstomp everything, but like i said i haven't gotten too far in.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Witcher 3 this weekend and I think that it's officially my favourite game ever. Started The Order 1886 last night for a change of pace.

• Like 2

get ready for some intense graphics, top of the line next gen stuff

Drp3GZP.png

intense

• Like 4

I finished Witcher 3 this weekend and I think that it's officially my favourite game ever. Started The Order 1886 last night for a change of pace.

I've just started Witcher 3 and have about 30 hrs in........how long did you play it for ?

I've just started Witcher 3 and have about 30 hrs in........how long did you play it for ?

200+ hours since release

200+ hours since release

Ya I am only a lvl 10 after 30 hrs but I am doing a lot of side quests and exploring........the only issue I have is that when I am carrying a torch or lamp, he tends not to want to pull a sword and starts fist fighting ? And the roll maneuver does not work well during combat. Other than that I love the game.....

• Like 1

I don't want to spoil it but there are so many easter eggs hidden in the game. If you like that sort of thing, read everything and listen to all the conversations.

lol Ya it's why I like these games, I also learned that drops are random. I went after the Shrieker and killed the bandits near by, picked up 5 swords, one magical with high stats.......was killed.....went back, re-killed the bandits and only got 2 swords, both junk...........so guess whos going to keep dyeing until that sword comes back. :passifier: I hate when I forget to save !

more of the best graphics, the most real possible

4zSVMWx.png

can you handle it? no.

(an untitled story)

• Like 1

I'm playing a few games for review purposes and trying my hand at a moba for the first real time - Heroes of the Storm.

Playing games on Newgrounds.

currently Guild Wars 2 .... but I'm finding it hasn't changed much since I quit it last time. Going back to Ultima Online lol

Ya I am only a lvl 10 after 30 hrs but I am doing a lot of side quests and exploring........the only issue I have is that when I am carrying a torch or lamp, he tends not to want to pull a sword and starts fist fighting ? And the roll maneuver does not work well during combat. Other than that I love the game.....

she's forgot shes Canadian after so many hours

she's forgot shes Canadian after so many hours

No way lol I never forget that :P

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?