Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Playing Torchlight 2 at the moment. It's fun coming up with new builds, and all the mods available make the replay value endless.

*Warning* If you intend to play Hardcore Elite, then you should buy a backup keyboard/screen in advance :whistle:

mega man 9... WHY YOU SO HARD!??? going to need a new controller after tonight....

i would just like to confirm that "never alone" is a lovely and soothing game.

• Like 1

just want to say the order 1886 is garbage.

edit to add: beautiful looking garbage, but still garbage.

Edited by Iron_Lotus

mega man 9 is going to be the death of me :( long live my madcatz controller :cry: ... you were so good to me R.I.P 2014-2015 :cry:

trying out Warframe, but the first impression is meh...

YESSSSS!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Just got the invincible achievement in mega man 9 EAT IT MEGAMAN game complete moving on god damn that feels good

thinking about going back and getting the insanity achievement in mass effect 2 now.... oh boy this is not going to be fun. i hope my heart can handle more rageahol.

I'm Star Wars the Old Republicing at the moment.

Tonnes of fun.

Just re-subscribed myself.

Chose to play wolfenstein new order instead of achievement hunting in mass effect 2

Also i had a lot of fun when i played theold republic i should look into it again

7 Days to Die, Kingdoms of Amalur, Minecraft, Shovel Knight, Dying Light, Rise of the Triad (remake), to name a few. Lately 7 Days to Die has taken center stage as it scratches a certain itch of minecraft and zombie apocalypse survival. It's still in alpha but it's in a decent playable state with a lot of features still to be implemented. I like that the game has a wide variety of settings to tweak to make the game anywhere between a walk in the park to nigh impossible.

• Like 1

Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Its a simple game, but super good.

• Like 1

I picked up a game called Dark Star One on steam, it came with 2 other games and was $1.53. It is by far one of the best deals I've ever gotten on a game, I've put about 10 hours into it and still haven't come close to finishing it. It's like a poor mans Elite Dangerous, it's the first game like that I've played and it is pretty awesome. When my new rig gets in I will definitely pick up Elite, but I recommend you get Dark Star One while it is still on sale. The voice acting can be cheesy, but the game is fun in my opinion and well worth your money.

• Like 1

Just downloaded an app call world war 2 tanks, on play store and has a pic of a tiger 1 tank on white back ground.

You can play it on your lonesome, hunting shermans and guys with rpg's.

Despite having plenty of downloads, apparantley at ANY one time, im the only person in the world looking for an online game.

Meh!

Edited by Redefining Success

back into diablo 3 for a bit taking a little time off mah shooters and feel like clicking my way to victory

I got 5 games from a PSN sale over the weekend, so I've been playing those. Pure Pool, Pure Chess, Terraria, The Walking Dead Season One, and The Wolf Among Us. Actually I'm holding off on starting Wolf until after I finish Dead since they're the same style of game from the same developer. Still playing the Planetside 2 beta also.

World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition. Been my favorite for the past year, and with the introduction of private lobbies tomorrow, myself and a few others on the WoT forums are planning "Historical Battles". Should be fun!

my guitar, well... before I started typing anyway.

• Like 1

Witcher 3

24 hours in and I love this game

Witcher is on its way. Gift from a friend.

I'm stoked for its arrival.

It feels sort of like a cross between Skyrim and DA:I

• Like 1

i'd be all for playing the witcher 3, if it weren't for the fact that my computer probably can't handle the witcher 2. or possibly even 1.

but right now i'm making my someteenth attempt to try to play through the whole geneforge series. they are some old, old school looking rpgs, but well worth anyones time, i think.

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?