Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

10 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Guess I will have to get an Xbox1 then so I can kick your butt in something.:lol:

that sounds great also what system r u on though?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Browng0at said:

that sounds great also what system r u on though?

I currently am not home but away on a job. At home I have a PS3. Once I am done with this job I am going to upgrade maybe to an Xbox and PS4. Then I could play you in something.:lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I currently am not home but away on a job. At home I have a PS3. Once I am done with this job I am going to upgrade maybe to an Xbox and PS4. Then I could play you in something.:lol:

i look forward 2 it

• Like 1

Wolfenstien 2 was more difficult than I expected it to be but i finished it last night.

Highly recommend all three game (old blood, new order, new colossus) as they are all a lot of fun.

Can't wait to dive back into the mega man x games next week. 

• Like 1

Im hoping to get sonic mania plus one of these days, glad I waited and didn't get the original. But you watch, there will be a sonic mania plus x next or something.

Playing much cod ww2 zombies right now on ps4 finished the final reich map by wave 12 :-) feel free adding me tormentor_242

Edited by Avalanche

On 7/20/2018 at 2:21 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Wolfenstien 2 was more difficult than I expected it to be but i finished it last night.

Highly recommend all three game (old blood, new order, new colossus) as they are all a lot of fun.

Can't wait to dive back into the mega man x games next week. 

Was a damn good game. It didn’t leave the impact on me that the first one did but it was still great fun with some funny moments and great kills like the ending.

Crossy Road which I've downloaded onto my Kindle Fire is great fun. It gives me something to do at night when there's not much on telly. The aim of the game is, simply, to cross as far as you can an infinitely wide road as one of many different characters that you win, one by won, along the way (you start off as a chicken, of course, but you can also be a  gobby schoolgirl, a Scottish bagpiper and even a ghost) without getting run over, trying to beat your high score (number of leaps) each time.

Edited by Black Monk

Been playing a lot of Identity V lately.

Mostly for my gaming gig. But I ended up loving the game in the end.

After a few games of XCOM and still learning I can give this game a brutal rating, in a good way. The enemy AI is no joke and extremely unforgiving.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

That last (probably) DLC for GTA V Online

Why dint u like the nightclub update?

I don't think I've played GTA V. Pretty sure the last one I've played was GTA IV which was a big disappointment compared to San Andreas and Vice City.

Edited by Opus Magnus

4 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

I don't think I've played GTA V. Pretty sure the last one I've played was GTA IV which was a big disappointment compared to San Andreas and Vice City.

How was it disappearing? Im just asking, i thoufht IV was better theb SA and VC. Dont get me wrong SA had some great music on it for a video game. 

Well, it was way shorter, and had a lot less variety of things to do aside from missions if I remember correctly. I also think I remember something that annoyed me about side shooting from vehicles that was more stocky to manuever than in previous ones.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Well, it was way shorter, and had a lot less variety of things to do aside from missions if I remember correctly. I also think I remember something that annoyed me about side shooting from vehicles that was more stocky to manuever than in previous ones.

The graphics for SA and VC was funny but really ****ty as well which annoyed the living hell out of me. 

Yeah, the graphics for GTA IV were better, I think it was Liberty City, but everything else I think were worse than San Andreas and Vice City.

5 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

Yeah, the graphics for GTA IV were better, I think it was Liberty City, but everything else I think were worse than San Andreas and Vice City.

Overall over all the gta series there is bugs and glitches that r seriously funny

2 hours ago, Browng0at said:

Why dint u like the nightclub update?

The word in the community is its the last DLC for GTAV.

I pretty much like everything that's been done with GTA online.   I'd say it's the most diverse game ever.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

The word in the community is its the last DLC for GTAV.

I pretty much like everything that's been done with GTA online.   I'd say it's the most diverse game ever.

Yes, i gotten up early playing the xbox as usual and GTA was the first to update which i was surprised because Rockstar barely updates GTA V

3 minutes ago, Browng0at said:

Yes, i gotten up early playing the xbox as usual and GTA was the first to update which i was surprised because Rockstar barely updates GTA V

The Heists DLC was released in March 2015.  TBH, I think Rockstar have a pretty good job with DLC. 

And with every new DLC there's the potential of glitches. 

• Like 1