Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

I just discovered "Bendy and the Ink Machine" so I might give that a whirl...sounds fun.

Besides, I've taken an unhealthy liking and obsession to that little ink demon :) 

• Like 1

Call Of Duty  WWII and Nazi Zombies. Finished the hardcore easter egg on the Final Reich map by wave 12.
add me for a game if you like Tormentor_242

• Like 2

i am getting nostalgic so i installed the steam version of battle for wesnoth.

really good free games used to be such an exciting luxury

On 03/08/2018 at 2:00 AM, LostSouls7 said:

Doom, but lots of Mobile Legends, Leauge of Legends..

and Indentity V

I really like Wolfenstein and thought I'd end up enjoying Doom also, but it has very little story at all. Combat was fun but I really need a good story to keep me engaged.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I really like Wolfenstein and thought I'd end up enjoying Doom also, but it has very little story at all. Combat was fun but I really need a good story to keep me engaged.

I had a blast with doom. Yea the story was dumb but the levels were huge, layered and challenging with lots of secrets to keep searching for. I thought it was a pretty bad ass game.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone planning on getting the new Spiderman when it comes out? Their last superhero game - Infamous: Second Son - was the most fun I've had from a gameplay perspective in my life. Spiderman looks to be much the same.

Usually I only buy multiplayer games brand new unless there's loads of content in a single player, but I might make an exception in September. It looks fantastic.

I didn’t know Spider-Man was multiplayer but it does look good. I probably won’t play it right away though.

I liked second son. I played it for a while but I felt like it became a bit stale with every area being the same general goals and also picking good vs evil early on and permanently felt limiting. Don’t get me wrong, it was a blast and very well done but the format was cookie cutter and lacked mission variety.

Edited by F3SS

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

I didn’t know Spider-Man was multiplayer but it does look good. I probably won’t play it right away though.

I liked second son. I played it for a while but I felt like it became a bit stale with every area being the same general goals and also picking good vs evil early on and permanently felt limiting. Don’t get me wrong, it was a blast and very well done but the format was cookie cutter and lacked mission variety.

I didn't mean it was a multiplayer, I meant I only usually buy multiplayer games at full price, since the sometimes hundreds of hours playing will ensure my money's worth. Only if a single player game looks special will I buy it on release. Spiderman looks special.

• Like 1

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759251467

World of Warcraft Classic will be coming out sometime next year.

This is WoW before the Burning Crusade expansion and at patch 1.12.

It is back in the days of planning your strategy before a fight or risk dying.

It is a completely different game than what retail has become.

Going to level 60 could take weeks, months or longer.

In Classic WoW it was all about the journey to level 60.

Retail is all about end game.

They petitioned Blizzard for over a decade to bring back classic servers, and it is happening.

PlayStation + has Destiny 2 and God of War 3 remastered next month.

Holy ****.

• Like 2

On 30/08/2018 at 11:27 PM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Still playing Monster Hunter World

You are remembering to eat and sleep in between monsters, yeah? :D

You must have hundreds of hours played in that game. That's a sound investment. You platinumed it yet?

I've not been playing much over the summer, but bought Mass Effect a few days ago and going to get into that and my backlog in time for winter hibernation.

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You platinumed it yet?

lol not yet, it's one of the stupid platinums much like FFX and the ability spheres. I'm going to do it but it takes time. I did do the MHW FFXIV Behemoth Rathalos crossover event and that was fun

4 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

lol not yet, it's one of the stupid platinums much like FFX and the ability spheres. I'm going to do it but it takes time. I did do the MHW FFXIV Behemoth Rathalos crossover event and that was fun

I'll need to get it for the winter. Need a new multiplayer game for in between the rpgs. I'll be asking you for tips :)

Divinity 2 definitive edition. Fantastic game made even better. I made my life hard by going to Act 2 with only level 7 characters but since it's on classical difficulty i do manage to progress, in baby steps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2018 at 9:07 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Divinity 2 definitive edition. Fantastic game made even better. I made my life hard by going to Act 2 with only level 7 characters but since it's on classical difficulty i do manage to progress, in baby steps.

I'm nearly finished the game. Save every 15 mins.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/8/2018 at 3:23 PM, danydandan said:

I'm nearly finished the game. Save every 15 mins.

F8 key on my keyboard is totally worn out, especially in Blackpits Ancient Temple fight against those wolf spawns :D

On 8/5/2018 at 6:37 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Doom was not good until about stage 5 or 6.  It's light on story, but the joy comes from ripping and tearing.

Recently finished wolfenstein: new colossus. Cannot wait for the third installment. 

Just got my platinum on Valkyria Chronicles Remaster, Highly suggest the game if you like tactical/real time strategy games. Excited for VC 4 in 2 weeks.

Picking up Spider-Man and Dragon Quest tomorrow. Until then, it's more Guacamelee! 2.