Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
seaturtlehorsesnake

What are you playing right now?

1,835 posts in this topic

Ryu

I just discovered "Bendy and the Ink Machine" so I might give that a whirl...sounds fun.

Besides, I've taken an unhealthy liking and obsession to that little ink demon :) 

• Like 1

Avalanche

Call Of Duty  WWII and Nazi Zombies. Finished the hardcore easter egg on the Final Reich map by wave 12.
add me for a game if you like Tormentor_242

• Like 1

seaturtlehorsesnake

i am getting nostalgic so i installed the steam version of battle for wesnoth.

really good free games used to be such an exciting luxury

LostSouls7

Doom, but lots of Mobile Legends, Leauge of Legends..

and Indentity V

ExpandMyMind
On 03/08/2018 at 2:00 AM, LostSouls7 said:

Doom, but lots of Mobile Legends, Leauge of Legends..

and Indentity V

I really like Wolfenstein and thought I'd end up enjoying Doom also, but it has very little story at all. Combat was fun but I really need a good story to keep me engaged.

• Like 1

F3SS
14 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I really like Wolfenstein and thought I'd end up enjoying Doom also, but it has very little story at all. Combat was fun but I really need a good story to keep me engaged.

I had a blast with doom. Yea the story was dumb but the levels were huge, layered and challenging with lots of secrets to keep searching for. I thought it was a pretty bad ass game.

• Like 2

ExpandMyMind

Anyone planning on getting the new Spiderman when it comes out? Their last superhero game - Infamous: Second Son - was the most fun I've had from a gameplay perspective in my life. Spiderman looks to be much the same.

Usually I only buy multiplayer games brand new unless there's loads of content in a single player, but I might make an exception in September. It looks fantastic.

F3SS

I didn’t know Spider-Man was multiplayer but it does look good. I probably won’t play it right away though.

I liked second son. I played it for a while but I felt like it became a bit stale with every area being the same general goals and also picking good vs evil early on and permanently felt limiting. Don’t get me wrong, it was a blast and very well done but the format was cookie cutter and lacked mission variety.

Edited by F3SS

ExpandMyMind
1 hour ago, F3SS said:

I didn’t know Spider-Man was multiplayer but it does look good. I probably won’t play it right away though.

I liked second son. I played it for a while but I felt like it became a bit stale with every area being the same general goals and also picking good vs evil early on and permanently felt limiting. Don’t get me wrong, it was a blast and very well done but the format was cookie cutter and lacked mission variety.

I didn't mean it was a multiplayer, I meant I only usually buy multiplayer games at full price, since the sometimes hundreds of hours playing will ensure my money's worth. Only if a single player game looks special will I buy it on release. Spiderman looks special.

• Like 1