Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Trailer looks really promising.

It'll never beat the nostalgia of Fallout 1 & 2 though, no matter how fancy the visuals get!

thumbs-up.jpg

I cant argue with that....

But the sad thing is that we get used to newer things,,

When we get nostalgic and want to get back to relive those moments and try old games,

I don't know about you but im almost 40 now and had c64 and a Nintendo when I was a child..

I tock down my old c64 and amiga 500 from my parents attic 4-5 years ago and tried all those classic games..

I had over 500 discs and over 50 casettes with games for the c64

When I tried them they all sucked..

But as a young boy I loved them and my imagination made them even better.

I remember some of them as the best games I have ever played. Like sid meiers Pirates..

When I played them now a couple of years ago the honestly sucked.... :(

If anyone wants to play Gta V on ps3 My nick is Rofflaren I am above middle in skill I think....

I don't do heists or missions anymore as I have done them all I just fight in freemode with anyone I see..

Usually I start by attacking anyone with a high level or annoying microphone...

I have 3,80 in KD ratio..

It'll never beat the nostalgia of Fallout 1 & 2 though, no matter how fancy the visuals get!

Here's hoping!!

I cant argue with that....

But the sad thing is that we get used to newer things,,

When we get nostalgic and want to get back to relive those moments and try old games,

I don't know about you but im almost 40 now and had c64 and a Nintendo when I was a child..

I tock down my old c64 and amiga 500 from my parents attic 4-5 years ago and tried all those classic games..

I had over 500 discs and over 50 casettes with games for the c64

When I tried them they all sucked..

But as a young boy I loved them and my imagination made them even better.

I remember some of them as the best games I have ever played. Like sid meiers Pirates..

When I played them now a couple of years ago the honestly sucked.... :(

Yeah, it's definitely an age thing. I'm a similar age, with similar gaming background; Spectrum, C64, Atari ST, etc... back when a 3D game engine was almost science fiction!

I remember being astounded with the graphics of games such as Doom and Ultima Underworld! :lol:

underworld2-01.gif

"Your leather leggings were damaged."

Evil trees just have no respect at all for fashion :cry:

Edited by LV-426
  • Like 4

Hey, when I was bagging on The Witcher 3, no one told me it has sex scenes in it........ :su

• Like 2

Hey, when I was bagging on The Witcher 3, no one told me it has sex scenes in it........ :su

theres a whoooole lotta that in the series lol

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 2

Open beta for the Xbox One version of World of Tanks, it looks gorgeous! Every rivet on my beloved TOG II is lovingly rendered!

I just picked up Dark Souls 2 at the recommendation of a friend, since I like Skyrim.

I have died, a lot.

• Like 3

FOR THE HORDE!!!.... i mean alliance.... :blush:

Just sayin' ...

;)

• Like 1

Just found Cookie Clicker today. What is it with me and these simple games? I'm going to become a basement dweller now.

• Like 1

I just picked up Dark Souls 2 at the recommendation of a friend, since I like Skyrim.

I have died, a lot.

I LOVE the souls games. The first dark souls was way better than 2, however.

I'm working my way through bloodborne right now, which is much more like demons souls that dark souls. Still great, however.

Really looking forward to dark souls 3.

• Like 2

Witcher 3 ..........played 2 and had to get 3.....after watching the Sorceress spank the Elf I was hooked.

Wildstar FTW! Best mmo I've played in a very long time. Combat, great. Housing, unbelievable! Storyline, graphics, voice over acting, all excellent.

The best I have played so far is Aion..........but have never played Wild Star ? Now your going to make me look !

Which Arma 3 servers do you play on?

Recently for me has been the CodeFourGaming.com Altis/Stratis Wasteland servers, sometimes a little EPOCH and also some King of the Hill by Sa-Matra.

I create my own server. Mommymomo

I create my own server. Mommymomo

When are you online? I might join to say hi, in AUS though so timezones are not our friend.

has anybody tried out final fantasy 14 after it's improvements? i was thinking about it earlier and remembered i did want to try it a long time ago just never really got around to it and didn't feel like another subscription based game at that time

Been playing Elite Dangerous lately, still a pain in the ass to make money.

Totally into Witcher 3, love it :) Thinking to quit my job, finish game then find new job :D

• Like 1

I have died, a lot.

hehehe

it's a game where you, well, die a lot indeed. Frustrating at times but it just makes you ask for more :)))

Downloaded Tera the other day.......and am use to using the mouse to run and control my toon with....but Tera is WASD controlled. So I was thinking "I can't read the helpful hints any way because they are to small", am using a magnifying glass to read it. Then I looked down by my skills and noticed what looked like the out line of an X-Box controller........and guess what ? It's controller friendly....the first 4 servers were high last night so I jumped on the one right under RP/PVE no auto targeting even for ranged but I am thinking good graphics, my controller, I'll give it a try after Witcher 3 ............besides I am at end game on all my other MMO's ......so it's time for a new one to play.

Edited by Forever Cursed

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?