Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

A new battle royale game was also just released for free (no PS+ required), set in the same world as Titanfall. I played a few games last night and quite enjoyed it. I don't like any other battle royale games but this seemed fresh.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

A new battle royale game was also just released for free (no PS+ required), set in the same world as Titanfall. I played a few games last night and quite enjoyed it. I don't like any other battle royale games but this seemed fresh.

I think I'm going to binge this game tonight. Anyone up for playing a few on PS4, feel free to add me, Aedum1.

Not sure if I'll be able to find my mic but I can listen.

Man, Apex Legends is an awesome game. I'm hooked! I can't stop playing.

Send help.

• Haha 2

Civilization VI latest expansion Gathering Storm really takes the game where it should be (usual with Civilization series i guess, especially since 4th edition). Most importantly game feels so nicely optimized that turn processing is much better so that game feels so fluid now without interruptions (tested on huge map with 8 civilizations, up to turn 300 everything remains fast which wasn't the case before).

I am afraid that i will be hooked up for next few days :D So whoever liked Civ 6 so far this will make you so satisfied. 

On 2/13/2019 at 12:19 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

Send help.

If it's sort of battle royale thingy it will most certainly be one great test of character :D I can't allow my self to try such games from fear of reliving my old Counter Strike days :D

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 6:17 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

I missed Xcom on PS+ but heard nothing but good things about it. Divinity is similar in that you need to constantly reassess your tactics. It also has a pretty great story with awesome voice acting.

To be honest, Divinity is the first turn-based game I've ever played, but it's opened my eyes to a whole genre of games that I hadn't even considered. I'll be looking at playing more of them in the coming year.

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 4. (2 and 3 were on psp and vita, i think( 

On 14/02/2019 at 7:14 PM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

If it's sort of battle royale thingy it will most certainly be one great test of character :D I can't allow my self to try such games from fear of reliving my old Counter Strike days :D

It's good fun. I'm pretty average at it but I still enjoy it. It makes the wins feel so much sweeter.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 4. (2 and 3 were on psp and vita, i think( 

I'll keep them in mind. I've been on a break from Divinity. Needed something that required a bit less brain power for a while.

Saw your trophies btw. Jesus Christ man, that's some seriously dedicated gaming. You've got the most platinums I've seen yet - and not even easy ones either. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

It's good fun. I'm pretty average at it but I still enjoy it. It makes the wins feel so much sweeter.

I've been wanting to give it a try. Titanfall 2 was amazing. Best shooter since MW2. Just haven't had much time recently. 

We I f9nally do get on, we'll play for sure

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I'll keep them in mind. I've been on a break from Divinity. Needed something that required a bit less brain power for a while.

Saw your trophies btw. Jesus Christ man, that's some seriously dedicated gaming. You've got the most platinums I've seen yet - and not even easy ones either. 

Same account since ps3. My brother and I had a bit of a trophy race for a while. Went back and finished up a bunch of trophy lists, also platinumed some stupid easy games just to bump numbers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Besting the best time on the training course in titanfall 2 was easily one of the hardest trophies I've ever gotten.

Just look up videos for the trophy "Become the master". Pain in my ass

On 2/12/2019 at 6:19 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

Man, Apex Legends is an awesome game. I'm hooked! I can't stop playing.

Send help.

I like it too, I didn't care much for fortinight it battle Royale in general.

Buy Apex is great 

Mutant year zero : road to eden on ps4 The game is said to be based on the old Swedish role playing game Mutant which i used to play as a kid. Mutant year zero is alright and actually has potential though the game play could have been made faster.

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Besting the best time on the training course in titanfall 2 was easily one of the hardest trophies I've ever gotten.

Just look up videos for the trophy "Become the master". Pain in my ass

I gave up on that. I feel if I could get the bunny hopping down then I could manage it, but I never could with a normal controller, even with different button mapping. I actually played my first Titanfall game in ages last night and did pretty well considering. Made me remember how I much I love the game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

I like it too, I didn't care much for fortinight it battle Royale in general.

Buy Apex is great 

Yeah, I'm the same. Didn't like Fortnite when I tried it but Apex is just so much fun. Looking forward to single player as well. 

What platform you on?

I gave up on that. I feel if I could get the bunny hopping down then I could manage it, but I never could with a normal controller, even with different button mapping. I actually played my first Titanfall game in ages last night and did pretty well considering. Made me remember how I much I love the game.

Dude... it was such a good game. I'm still p***ed atcivision killed titanfall 3 for apex legends,

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Dude... it was such a good game. I'm still p***ed atcivision killed titanfall 3 for apex legends,

I think TF3 might get made at some point. With the huge success of Apex and the exposure it's given TF2 I can see them getting more funding for other projects.

It sucks because I'm really looking for a PvP shooter to fill the void that Battlefront 2 left. Apex is good but it's not the switch off your brain and unwind kinda shooter I need in my life. Might just end up getting CoD or something, heathen that I am.

39 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Yeah, I'm the same. Didn't like Fortnite when I tried it but Apex is just so much fun. Looking forward to single player as well. 

What platform you on?

Ps4 for life B)

Yeah if you want to play anytime feel free to add me it's fallen13Angelz13 I think.

I can not claim that I am very good though lol, do not add me if you value winning haha

Edited by spartan max2

3 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I think TF3 might get made at some point. With the huge success of Apex and the exposure it's given TF2 I can see them getting more funding for other projects.

It sucks because I'm really looking for a PvP shooter to fill the void that Battlefront 2 left. Apex is good but it's not the switch off your brain and unwind kinda shooter I need in my life. Might just end up getting CoD or something, heathen that I am.

the new Battlefront games are ****, compared to the ps2 ones. Sure, i played them, but, seriouly, come one. Whaat the **** was that?

I almost hope titanfall 3 doesnt get made, unless the seperate from activision, because, well, they;re one of the shittiest publishing sudios. 

2 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

the new Battlefront games are ****, compared to the ps2 ones. Sure, i played them, but, seriouly, come one. Whaat the **** was that?

I almost hope titanfall 3 doesnt get made, unless the seperate from activision, because, well, they;re one of the shittiest publishing sudios. 

Battlefront 2 was amazing. I had fun playing that for months. Didn't like the first one at all but loved the second.

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Ps4 for life B)

Yeah if you want to play anytime feel free to add me it's fallen13Angelz13 I think.

I can not claim that I am very good though lol, do not add me if you value winning haha

I'm not great either but I'll add you and we can get some games. We can get Imaginary to boost us :D 

All joking aside I have some great games then others where I'm absolutely terrible so I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Battlefront 2 was amazing. I had fun playing that for months. Didn't like the first one at all but loved the second.

If you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and play witcher 3. I honestly didn;t like it at first, but the more time i gave it, i understood why everyone loved it.

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Ps4 for life B)

add me. I don't do a lot of multiplayer, but i prefer to do it with people i "know"

psn: xxxMau

• Like 2