Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Just now, Imaginarynumber1 said:

add me. I don't do a lot of multiplayer, but i prefer to do it with people i "know"

psn: xxxMau

Will do, we can have a nice little 3 person UM team lol

Are you a pro like Expand claims or was he being facetious? :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

If you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and play witcher 3. I honestly didn;t like it at first, but the more time i gave it, i understood why everyone loved it.

Finished the original game and enjoyed it so much that I can't bring myself to complete the two expansions. I started them but I get that way with some games. I don't want it to end.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Will do, we can have a nice little 3 person UM team lol

Are you a pro like Expand claims or was he being facetious? :lol:

Dude, he's like level 25 in trophies or something (I'm 11). I looked down them like 'platinum, platinum, platinum, platinum...', etc. You don't get that many platinums across just about every genre without being damned good. 

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Yes

And he's also humble, I see :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

@ExpandMyMind and @Imaginarynumber1, what time zone are you guys?

London time for me but I'm on at different times all through the day. Just random for the most part. 

• Like 1

Guys. I'm hammered right now. 

If i didn't value my anonymity so much, i'd link the vids i've posted on Instagram of me drunk trying to play famous solos. (nailed 3 or 4 of them. Just saying)

Instead, just add me on psn: xxMau

I'll be there eventually.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

11 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Guys. I'm hammered right now. 

If i didn't value my anonymity so much, i'd link the vids i've posted on Instagram of me drunk trying to play famous solos. (nailed 3 or 4 of them. Just saying)

Instead, just add me on psn: xxMau

I'll be there eventually.

:lol:

Enjoy your hangover.

• Like 1

I managed to snag Yakuza 0 and Dishonored 2 for under 20 quid at my local game store. So, been playing a bit of stealthy Dishonored when I can manage to stop mainlining Apex.

On 1/28/2019 at 7:57 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

@Daughter of the Nine Moons

You should check out Divinity Original Sin Enhanced. I think you'd love it! It's on sale for less than 10 quid still I think and I'd have someone to co-op with :D

Seriously, I've been starting it up and losing 5 hour stretches of time without even realising it. I wasn't sure about the turn based genre but it turns out I love it.

Guess what I got?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Guess what I got?

You're going to love it! I took a break about 60 hours in but I'll be getting back to it soon. I think I'm level 12. Let me know if you want to start a coop campaign :)

I'll give you a vital piece of advice though, when you pick classes it's a good idea to make sure you have one fire, one water (water and air usually go together, and I have two) and picking up a hunter along the way is great because the arrows can deal all the elemental damages and it has crowd control. Some fights are tough with the wrong combos.

Enjoy!

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

Just finished rdr2 and I have to say not many games have made me shed a tear, but damn man what happens before the epilogue...  Amazing to say the least.  

Going to get back to and finish the first Rebel Galaxy before I pick up part 2.  Really looking forward to it because part 2 ditches the third person camera and capital sized starships for first person cockpit and fighter class vessels.  Hopefully it scratches that Freelancer itch I’ve had for ages.

• Like 1

i once again have got my ps4 in working order!

you can add me as a friend if you want, and see me never play games. send me a message on here or something for my name and so on (though i think i'm friends with two of you already)

• Like 2

A bit of Apex Legends action. Never give up on the win!

• Like 2

Just been playing Apex with a sprinkling of Dishonored 2, but downloading The Division 2 open beta so I'll see what that's all about. Didn't play the first but heard good things.

guys rayman legends is so good, why didn't they make another

they should make another

right now

Cod mordern warfare 3 :-)

• Like 1

Cultist Simulator. Definitely not a game for everyone, but I'm becoming quietly addicted.

• Like 2

Dawn of Man, city building in the Stone Age.

You have like a tribe of little people in the Paleolithic and you have to hunt animals and forage for food and materials and you eventually progress all the way to the Iron Age.

• Like 1

Mostly still Apex though I'm tired of playing with randoms. Also spun up Yakuza 0 and liked what I saw from the first couple of hours. I think it'll be my next project.

• Like 1