Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Downloading Elden Ring for tonight. Waiting impatiently, like a five year old, can't wait.

Been playing Elden Ring almost non-stop. Such an amazing game. 

• Like 4

On 3/1/2022 at 12:19 PM, Occupational Hubris said:

Been playing Elden Ring almost non-stop. Such an amazing game. 

I’m giving it a few weeks to cool off and release some patches, but it looks amazing.

The photo realistic mapping and Ray tracing is beautiful.

• Like 1

I think I will spend a lot of time on the new S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Hopefully it’s good on release.

19 hours ago, Timothy said:

I’m giving it a few weeks to cool off and release some patches, but it looks amazing.

The photo realistic mapping and Ray tracing is beautiful.

Honestly, other than the PS5 rest mode patch, i haven't see any complaints or had any myself and i'm about 25 hours in. No bugs and the game runs flawlessly. The PC release, on the other hand....

On 3/4/2022 at 12:28 AM, Occupational Hubris said:

Honestly, other than the PS5 rest mode patch, i haven't see any complaints or had any myself and i'm about 25 hours in. No bugs and the game runs flawlessly. The PC release, on the other hand....

I've had no problems (ps4). Only one bug over 40hrs. Character floated in air (frozen). Though heard numerous complaints PC isnt good. Anyway love game. Don't mind it's pretty difficult (compared to other souls games).

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 1

Looks like they borrowed the idea for STALKER from the Tarkovsky film!  How awesome!  

The film is a fascinating concept piece and my favorite sci-fi film of all time. 

The book was written by the Strugatsky Brothers and titled A Roadside Picnic for those interested, they're both worth checking out.  In this case, I prefer the film to the book, but they're both amazing.

On 3/6/2022 at 1:32 PM, Bed of chaos said:

I've had no problems (ps4). Only one bug over 40hrs. Character floated in air (frozen). Though heard numerous complaints PC isnt good. Anyway love game. Don't mind it's pretty difficult (compared to other souls games).

I've found it to be less difficult than most souls games. I've yet to come across a boss i can't best in a few tries. Regardless, i am in love with this game. I keep finding new areas that aren't even on the main map. 

• Like 1

Replayed and finished Tsushima again.  My God what a game.

Just stunningly and overwhelmingly beautiful.  The flow of the open combat is liquid bliss, the standoffs really pay homage to the sword craft and styles and the overall cinematic quality of the entire experience stands alone... 

A most amazing and epic game experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what is happening when you go on , say Ebay , and instead of them selling a steam activation key for a game , they are selling some kind of offline account for a game , really cheap. Are these hacked accounts or something ? I mean how do they acquire this stuff?

4 hours ago, razman said:

Does anyone know what is happening when you go on , say Ebay , and instead of them selling a steam activation key for a game , they are selling some kind of offline account for a game , really cheap. Are these hacked accounts or something ? I mean how do they acquire this stuff?

Sometimes they're hacked.

Sometimes people set up a new account so they can play the game, then sell it once they've finished.

Sometimes they're exploiting regional pricing between countries.

If it's not an activation key, it's almost always shady, as the vast majority of games don't allow resale in their T&C's.

And sometimes, even activation keys can be hacked.

Best advice is to stick to the traditional sources for keys, tbh.

Played Project Zomboid yesterday bloody hard game. Fancy playing War Thunder today though.

Usually play WOW Classic in my down time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 9:53 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Picked up a PS3 for a $100 and am playing a lot of the exclusives. I'm on The Last of Us, right now. Typical PS interactive movie, with awesome graphics.

Yeah, I believe The Last of Us was one of the few titles that pushed the PS3 to its hardware limits.

4 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Yeah, I believe The Last of Us was one of the few titles that pushed the PS3 to its hardware limits.

I don't know if it pushed the hardware to it's limits, but it utilizes the awesome cell processor to maximum effect.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Subway Surfers…yep…collecting those keys gives me a rush :lol:

Right now I am working on Dragon Quest VIII. Yeah, I know, it is 'old' because it is on a PS2 but it is still a great game and so many ways to build up your characters. That and Dark Cloud 2...A HUGE improvement from the first game.

• Like 1

Enjoy all my new switch games. Watcher Chronicles (probably most hrs) Eiyuden Chronicle, Force Unleashed. PS4 Trek to Yomi, looks great, combat a little repetitive. Buying Tiny Tina's Wonderland tomorrow.

Edited by Bed of chaos

• 3 weeks later...

Son and I are still going strong on For Honor (I'm now rep 536 and he's 153) We both recently leveled up Warden due to the rework that gave her more combat flow and she's remarkably effective and fun to play now.

We're also getting good mileage from the coop/story mode for Ghost of Tsushima and the multiplayer wave defense mode.  That game is absolutely stunning on every level.

Finally got Ghosts of Tsushima (ps now) it's pretty solid. Also Shredders Revenge, very fun.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Like 2

With a 10 month old I could cry with how little time I have to play now. This being said I did actually manage to finish Jedi: Fallen Order. Great game.

Now playing Control which is a really interesting and kinda creepy game. Only just started it though and not been able to play for 2 weeks.

Holding off for a PS5 before getting Elden Ring, as I still have a bunch of games to play for the PS4 including The Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk (though I might wait for PS5 to play this), Ghost of Tsushima, Control, Assassins Creed Origins, Red Dead Redemption and a bunch of other games I can't remember right now.

Can't wait until my kid goes to school :lol:

• Like 1