Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

29 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

With a 10 month old I could cry with how little time I have to play now. This being said I did actually manage to finish Jedi: Fallen Order. Great game.

Now playing Control which is a really interesting and kinda creepy game. Only just started it though and not been able to play for 2 weeks.

Holding off for a PS5 before getting Elden Ring, as I still have a bunch of games to play for the PS4 including The Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk (though I might wait for PS5 to play this), Ghost of Tsushima, Control, Assassins Creed Origins, Red Dead Redemption and a bunch of other games I can't remember right now.

Can't wait until my kid goes to school :lol:

Man, i don't have a kid but i still have no time to play. My backlog is just getting bigger and bigger with the new PS plus teir additions. Plus, i got my fiancee a Switch, so now we're just playing Mario in the little bit of free time we do have.  

Oh to have the wasted days of drinking beers and playing Apex...

Actually, I have been playing the sh!t out of Battlefield 1, on PC. Looking forward to my upcoming nightshift work, though - basically just 12 hours of gaming, 3 nights a week. 

• 1 month later...

I've played quite a bit since I last posted here but right now I'm on Ghost of Tsushima on ps5 and it's pretty awesome. 

On 6/23/2022 at 10:48 PM, ExpandMyMind said:

With a 10 month old I could cry with how little time I have to play now. This being said I did actually manage to finish Jedi: Fallen Order. Great game.

Now playing Control which is a really interesting and kinda creepy game. Only just started it though and not been able to play for 2 weeks.

Holding off for a PS5 before getting Elden Ring, as I still have a bunch of games to play for the PS4 including The Last of Us 2, Cyberpunk (though I might wait for PS5 to play this), Ghost of Tsushima, Control, Assassins Creed Origins, Red Dead Redemption and a bunch of other games I can't remember right now.

Can't wait until my kid goes to school :lol:

When my girls were born I thought I'd never play again. In actuality it was tv and movies that went to the wayside. As we settled into parenthood when they were toddlers I began to game more than I had in a long time. Reason being is that I could pause a game and casually pick it back up whenever. With TV and movies my focus and ability to stay engaged was wrecked. I cannot pause a movie or series over and over and still retain any ability or desire to stay involved. Games are far less story reliant. I did it with two, you can do it with one though a 20 hour game might still take a month to get through. 

You can play all those on ps5, just get it!

You still won't have the time you think you will. Kids have a way of taking over your life even when they're gone for a few hours. 

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2022 at 7:19 PM, Occupational Hubris said:

Been playing Elden Ring almost non-stop. Such an amazing game. 

I just got it and it is amazing.

It is an easy game...

Spoiler

to get killed in quite often

And exploration is really fun too. Love this game.

Edited by MGB
  • Like 1

A fresh play-thru of Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox One X. 

• Like 1

Playing Spiderman Remastered on PC. Beautiful game. Also playing some other games on the backlog; Grim Dawn (ARPG), The Ascent (ARPG), God of War PC, Far cry 6, The Beast Inside and What Remains of Edith Finch. Sometimes I'll play BF4 for some multiplayer fun. Not a fan of BF 2042. I should have waited for a sale on that. 

Edited by Shooter McGavin

I've been playing a lot of Counter-Strike: Source lately. I found a 64-player server that is pretty much always full, so it's been fun to relive some of my teenage memories. Reflexes are as good now as they were when I was 17 - I was quite surprised!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back to SMT 5 again. Tmnt Cowabunga collection is fun. Towards the end of Ghosts of Tsushima. It's good though this game is quite long (been playing for months). May pick up Elden Ring again (2nd playthrough). Think I'm over 200hrs.

Edited by Bed of chaos

On 6/28/2022 at 10:41 AM, ThereWeAreThen said:

Playing Ark Survival Evolved great game. Pain in the ass though.

Wait until you put a couple weeks in, die, and loose everything.

GTA 6 has been leaked today, its real, Rockstar have put out a message about it. They got hacked and the guy stole lots of screenshots and footage. It`s all over the net.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

GTA 6 has been leaked today, its real, Rockstar have put out a message about it. They got hacked and the guy stole lots of screenshots and footage. It`s all over the net.

I have, several times. :cry: Got my first dino mount, it fecking died. Got my first flying dino mount, it ran out of stamina, slowly fell and died i was devestated!!

Great game though haven't played it in a while.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

I have, several times. :cry: Got my first dino mount, it fecking died. Got my first flying dino mount, it ran out of stamina, slowly fell and died i was devestated!!

Great game though haven't played it in a while.

The game is addictive but when I die and loose days or weeks, I rage bad lol.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

The game is addictive but when I die and loose days or weeks, I rage bad lol.

Same, i havent played it since ha. Been playing WoW, War Thunder and Dungeons of Sundaria recently with a mate, its ok.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Some interesting info.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With the best and only toy I have ever had, aside from the only toy my parents gave me for the bath tub

On 8/25/2022 at 3:13 AM, MGB said:

I just got it and it is amazing.

It is an easy game...

Reveal hidden contents

to get killed in quite often

And exploration is really fun too. Love this game.

Easiest souls game by far. Still fun. Hope the recent leaks about the newest FROM SOFTWARE game are true. 

2 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

Easiest souls game by far. Still fun. Hope the recent leaks about the newest FROM SOFTWARE game are true. 

Cannot find anything. What is the leak?

7 minutes ago, MGB said:

Cannot find anything. What is the leak?

There was a leak on 4chan (i know, i know, but Sekiero, DS3, DS3 DLC, and even Elden Ring leaked there first) about a Project Abyss.

Directed by the guy who did DS2, but given his own game to work on, instead of having com in and clean up DS2.

More DS than ER. Smaller scale with a tighter map. 

Was originally supposed to tak eplace in the far futher of the DS world during the "Age of the Deep Sea". Unknow if thi sstory beat is still present.

There are 2 maps. One on land and one underwater. Underwater has different rules, but you're not swimming. Rather exploring the bottom of the Abyssal Ocean.

New weapon and magic types.

Could be all BS, but it again, there have been notable leaks about FROMSOFT games on 4chan that have tuned out to be 100% correct

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Playing the newly remastered Age of Empires - Definitive Edition. Same gameplay but way better graphics and options. 

• 3 weeks later...

Witcher 3 next gen update all day