Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?


seaturtlehorsesnake

Recommended Posts

Been playing a bit of Elden Ring on the ol' steam deck at work. Gotta get a character ready for when that DLC hits

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm actually playin " This Land is My Land " , cool game once you get the hang of it, though it sucks if you die , you lose your inventory.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Currently playing Golden Axe for the Sega Mega drive.  A classic that never gets old 35 years later.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, and I still cried when Aerith dies, damn you Sephiroth!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Flight Simulator 2020.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Red Dead Redemption 2,hoping after GTA6 releases maybe they'll make a few upgrades.

Looking more and more likely part 3 won't release on PS5 or any current gen console...

Anyone else a lil bit sour about the news of PS5 entering it's "end stage"?

My PS4 has a much better collection of top quality games stored in it...😐

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Anyone else a lil bit sour about the news of PS5 entering it's "end stage"?

My PS4 has a much better collection of top quality games stored in it...😐

 

That was pretty quick.  I was still waiting for more exclusive PS5 titles before buying the console, but nothing really caught my attention yet.  Most of the games appear to be upgraded PS4 titles.  Still waiting for a GTA style game that looks like the Fifth Element / Corascant.  That would be sweet on a next gen console.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

That was pretty quick.  I was still waiting for more exclusive PS5 titles before buying the console, but nothing really caught my attention yet.  Most of the games appear to be upgraded PS4 titles.  Still waiting for a GTA style game that looks like the Fifth Element / Corascant.  That would be sweet on a next gen console.

 

No doubt,they even announced they won't be releasing any more exclusive titles till this time next year...COVID crippled the PS5 upon release.

That would be pretty sweet 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Silent Hill 2 on the OG Xbox.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Solitaire. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Skull and Bones

How is it man?

I know they were trying for an even better play experience than Assassin's Creed s pirate game but with multiplayer/online play.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

How is it man?

I know they were trying for an even better play experience than Assassin's Creed s pirate game but with multiplayer/online play.

 

Graphics look good, but I heard it was an 'online only' kind of game.  Not keen on those, especially with kids messing about sometimes.  Currently looking at a game called Caribbean Legend for PC.  It is a sequel to the old Sea Dogs pirate games.  Great fun for those who like the old classic look in pirate games.  Hoping the price comes down first though.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TigerBright19 said:

Graphics look good, but I heard it was an 'online only' kind of game.  Not keen on those, especially with kids messing about sometimes.  Currently looking at a game called Caribbean Legend for PC.  It is a sequel to the old Sea Dogs pirate games.  Great fun for those who like the old classic look in pirate games.  Hoping the price comes down first though.

 

Assassin's Creed Black flag and Valhalla both have fun sea warfare...

Yeah I'm not big in online play either,so guess I won't bother.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

How is it man?

I know they were trying for an even better play experience than Assassin's Creed s pirate game but with multiplayer/online play.

 

There's a good amount of PVE content to guide you to end game.  End game looks like is focusing on PVP which, I think, gets a bit sameish quickly. 

I will say my PVP experience has been more friendly in so far as the other competitors aren't hostile.  And the real authority we are battling is monetization of the developer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

There's a good amount of PVE content to guide you to end game.  End game looks like is focusing on PVP which, I think, gets a bit sameish quickly. 

I will say my PVP experience has been more friendly in so far as the other competitors aren't hostile.  And the real authority we are battling is monetization of the developer.

Yeah I've been hearing about that game for what felt like a decade,kept getting pushed back till many forgot about it.

About like Cyberpunk did...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Playing a few games on Newgrounds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Well South Park Snow Day,is kind of a dud compared to Stick of Truth and Fractured but Hole...

Meh kind of glad I picked up a used copy of Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection while I was there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Still banging away at Baldur's Gate 3.  I haven't had as much time at it as I would like and have only just started my second run.  I am playing as the Dark Urge, aka Dirge.  But will I fight my character's serial killer tendencies or succumb to them?  As a vengeance paladin, I could go either way.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Cyberpunk has been pretty good. Close to endgame now. Just finishing off my life choices before facing down Arasaka.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Doc Socks Junior said:

Cyberpunk has been pretty good. Close to endgame now. Just finishing off my life choices before facing down Arasaka.

I've heard good things about it since the criticism when it was first released...

Not sure if it's on sale in the PS store or not,I need to have a look through there before the 24th anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Playing a nicely modded Skyrim! 

waiting for an 1080Ti to arrive this week, prices for new, barely better, GPUS are still too high.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, godnodog said:

Playing a nicely modded Skyrim! 

waiting for an 1080Ti to arrive this week, prices for new, barely better, GPUS are still too high.

I upgraded the Special edition physical copy to the Anniversary edition during the Christmas sale,had it at the time for $9...

Hell I need to go back and get started on that myself 😆 

You play on Steam?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.