Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

I'm dinking around with the The Settlers Online free game on Steam lately. I like resource management games, so this is kind of cool to me.

Had to quit Dark Souls, don't have enough time to really get into the game and learn it.

Picked up Fallout 3, trying to get in the mood for when 4 hits.

• Like 1

mk7zzfrhckVxAX1Glm3waCg.jpg. . Just came across the original silent hill the otherday, this game is truely spooky even with the grimey graphics.
  • Like 1

Two and three are also wonderfully creepy. I loved the first three games mostly because of the puzzles and the weird-as-hell plot. The Silent Hills P.T. demo was also pretty fun.

Did you ever play shattered memories? It was pretty interesting it was a re imagining of the first, it took the combat out and focused entirely on psychological horror providing five different endings that are all tailored by your decisions throughout the game, I also loved the second and third and also enjoyed the fourth instalment.
  • Like 1

silent hill 2 and 3 are some of my favorites.... just a shame the hd collection sucks so very very badly.

• Like 1

ku-bigpic.png

Playing this right now (absolutely loved Xenogears. Xenosaga was okay) while I count the days until my one true love is released....

age_bg_tpp.jpg

• Like 2

Until Dawn

An interactive horror game with 8 main characters. You control them all at one point or another, and the story changes based on what you say and do (or don't do). All 8 characters can live to the end, but that's already out the window for me. :cry:

The exploration is very old school Resident Evil-esque, with changing camera angles. The action is mostly Quick Time Events, so if you hate those don't bother with this game. I like it a lot.

Edited by MysticStrummer
  • Like 1

I'm currently playing: "The hobbit: The battle of the five armies. Fight for Middle earth" on my phone. :)

• Like 1

im not playing it now because... well you can't yet im really excited for overwatch im not big on shooters but this looks fun.

edit: blizzard should just make animated movies now.

Edited by Iron_Lotus

New game....Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

There's lots of explosions in the prologue lol

• Like 3

im pretty much blizzards plaything... theres hearthstone, wow, heroes of the storm, starcraft 2 and diablo 3... if i could somehow play all 5 at one time life would be ok.

I am presently bouncing back and forth between Witcher 3 and Diablo 3 ? I am starting to sense a theme here ? :unsure2:

• 2 weeks later...

New game....Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain

There's lots of explosions in the prologue lol

Lots of explosions in general. I'm playing MGS5 as well. Very different from past Metal Gears but I'm enjoying it. Looking forward to Metal Gear Online next month!

Edited by MysticStrummer

Lots of explosions in general. I'm playing MGS5 as well. Very different from past Metal Gears but I'm enjoying it. Looking forward to Metal Gear Online next month!

I haven't played 4 yet, is 5 any good ?

I haven't played 4 yet, is 5 any good ?

I think it's great, but it's also very different from past games in the series. Much less story, told more through audio tapes than through movies, and those movies are much shorter than in the past. Some long time MGS fans don't like it, though I'm a long time fan and I love it. The controls feel good whether going stealthy or loud, and the word "options" sums up the gameplay very well. So many items to unlock, and also different "buddies" who can deploy with you on most missions. You can change things up with a different load out, make things easier for yourself by bringing the right buddy along, or make things tougher by using no buddy and as few items as possible. Late in the game you get missions that take those buddies away, make you find whatever weapons or items you can, and other "hardcore" variations. You build a "Mother Base" that can be expanded and staffed by soldiers you recruit (or more accurately, kidnap). There are resources in the world that you need to collect for your base and to make new items. Eventually you can start building a Forward Operating Base that other players can invade. If you're online when this happens you can try to defend it in person. Otherwise your recruited AI defends it with the items you have given them.

On top of all that, Metal Gear Online starts early next month...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJP4g0xptFM

Been playing Lord of the rings online. (It is free to play) I have to say it is the most beautiful game world out of any MMO or game in general that I have ever played. Crafting is simple, quest are Lord of the ring specific, and not a clone of WoW or others. An enjoyable mmo.

• The title was changed to What are you playing right now?