Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Mumbles “Bejeweled”, I just don’t have the time to get into them new fangled digital games.

• Like 2

Recently got back into For Honor. 

Been leveling my Aramsha and in the midst of that, ended up placing 2nd in the world in the recent Tribute Execution Challenge.  That was a fun grind!

• Like 2

got back to playing plague inc, finally managed to wipe out humanity with prions! so you know, i got that going for me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 4:25 PM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

got back to playing plague inc, finally managed to wipe out humanity with prions! so you know, i got that going for me.

Love plague inc. Had it in my phone for years

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Me too. I don’t always play it but I never delete it. Just started playing Xcom 2 tonight. It’s free on ps plus for June. I’ve always wanted to try it but it’s always been $20 in the App Store on my phone. Anyways, a couple missions in and I dig it. Love a good turn based strategy game.

• Like 3

Just finished Elex on PS4 beautiful looking game, story line is ok I guess, the combat dynamics are horrendous. Overall it's a decent game and a good RPG.

Might try Risen3 next haven't played the second one but did play the first one on PC.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1

Replaying the Mass Effect trilogy on the Xbox One X. It's amazing how good they still are. 

• Like 2

Finished AC Origins, God of War, Dark Souls Remaster.

Finally went back and finished Wolfenstein New Order. Gonna start on Wolfensten 2 in the next few days until mega man x collection is out.

• Like 4

I just started playing Five Nights at Freddy's..the third one actually and I survived night one but got killed by Springtrap shortly into night 2. Can't punch the guy or anything. Kinda creepy when he stares at you through the window then soon he is peeking into the room and before you know it, he is in front of you.

Gods my heart was pounding seeing springy suddenly in front of me.

P.S: for some reason I love springtrap (yeah, I know he's unhinged but still...)

• Like 1

On 17 April 2015 at 4:51 PM, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

so, this is a topic that might be fun? talk about the games you're playing and enjoying or even hating right now!

i've got a good friend who gifted me a copy of pillars of eternity, and it's a definite throwback to games like icewind dale and baldur's gate. which means i'm kind of in love with it by default.

but i may need to get further than the character creation at some point.

how about you?

I'm working on a big project where I'm trying to recreate the GTA V map upon Minecraft. I'm a story mode player not online on GTA V as many trolls have wrecked my experience online. I work on the creative mode in Minecraft if anyone uses any model of Xbox feel free to look at my GTA V and Minecraft screenshots on my Xbox acc.

I'm not playing anything anymore the modern games are too far beyond where my understanding is, and most of the older game that I like will not run on this computer. those few game that I can play on this computer I am bored with.  

• Like 1

I've had Beyond in my library for some weeks now, but just installed and started playing last night.  Wow!  I am really enjoying it.  It utilizes a very unique cinematic gameplay style and an engaging, well written story featuring two of my favorite actors, Ellen Paige and Willem Dafoe.

The use of full controller motion for some in game moves, combined with the timing of thumbstick moves synched with character in game motions is unique and takes a bit of getting used to, but once accustomed, it's quite satisfying to duck, block and blast assailants with these simple moves.

By far though, the system of utilizing the abilities of the entity known as Aiden is where the game really gets unique.  Projecting your consciousness out of Jodie's character, into Aiden to manipulate and psychically blast the environment in order to aid Jodie in her escape, or perform espionage is really well thought out and artfully executed. 

Yet another unique game that doesn't involve spastic button mashing, but well timed moves in conjunction with an engaging story.  I give it an A and highly recommend it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, quiXilver said:

I've had Beyond in my library for some weeks now, but just installed and started playing last night.  Wow!  I am really enjoying it.  It utilizes a very unique cinematic gameplay style and an engaging, well written story featuring two of my favorite actors, Ellen Paige and Willem Dafoe.

The use of full controller motion for some in game moves, combined with the timing of thumbstick moves synched with character in game motions is unique and takes a bit of getting used to, but once accustomed, it's quite satisfying to duck, block and blast assailants with these simple moves.

By far though, the system of utilizing the abilities of the entity known as Aiden is where the game really gets unique.  Projecting your consciousness out of Jodie's character, into Aiden to manipulate and psychically blast the environment in order to aid Jodie in her escape, or perform espionage is really well thought out and artfully executed. 

Yet another unique game that doesn't involve spastic button mashing, but well timed moves in conjunction with an engaging story.  I give it an A and highly recommend it.

That was a PS Plus game some months back was it not?

Reminds me a bit of Heavy Rain, which was a plus game this month, that if you have not played you may enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/07/2018 at 6:11 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

That was a PS Plus game some months back was it not?

Reminds me a bit of Heavy Rain, which was a plus game this month, that if you have not played you may enjoy.

I bought both of them a few months before they hit PS+. Only a tenner so I'm not too fussed but I can't wait to play them, then once Detroit: Become Human goes on sale I'll probably give that a try.

________

Not been playing much these days. The weather's been too good, but I have about a 20 game backlog waiting on me.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I bought both of them a few months before they hit PS+. Only a tenner so I'm not too fussed but I can't wait to play them, then once Detroit: Become Human goes on sale I'll probably give that a try.

________

Not been playing much these days. The weather's been too good, but I have about a 20 game backlog waiting on me.

I have so many games that I will never get to.

• Like 1

Yeah, I enjoyed Plague Inc., and Pandemic 2. I finally finished all the different types of diseases, I think before my phone accidentally wiped out finishing it on all difficulties, but I didn't redownload it afterwards.

• Like 1

i never actually played plague inc on the phone. looking at the wiki it sounds like that version's a bit tougher?

i've downloaded the newest version of dwarf fortress. the game has honestly become... almost too much for me, which makes me sad

A small list of all the games i play:

• GTA (5, 4, Lost and The Damned). 
  • Life is Strange
  • Minecraft (Xbox and PE)
  • Roblox
  • The Sims 4
  • Watch Dogs 2

Anyone and everyone is welcome to add me on any of my gaming platform:

Xbox - Browng0at (same 4 Roblox)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Browng0at said:

A small list of all the games i play:

• GTA (5, 4, Lost and The Damned). 
  • Life is Strange
  • Minecraft (Xbox and PE)
  • Roblox
  • The Sims 4
  • Watch Dogs 2

Anyone and everyone is welcome to add me on any of my gaming platform:

Xbox - Browng0at (same 4 Roblox)

I love the GTA. Do you have a PS4 or just Xbox? I still have a PS3 but I am either going to get a PS4 or Xbox one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I love the GTA. Do you have a PS4 or just Xbox? I still have a PS3 but I am either going to get a PS4 or Xbox one.

only xbox 1

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Browng0at said:

only xbox 1

Guess I will have to get an Xbox1 then so I can kick your butt in something.:lol:

• Like 2

Would any UM members be interested in squadding up?

I used to be heavily PC (ARMA 3/dayz/the first battle royale servers) but have been an Xbox convert the last 2 years or so, maybe until I can justify a new gaming PC. 

I think it would be pretty fun to be on mic with UM members. My PC would be mid spec now at best I think... but should still hold up.

I wonder if we could convince the mods to open a specific section of the forums for gaming? Separate posts for games we’re currently playing etc. 

I know that groups or gangs aren’t allowed by UM rules, but an area to post gamertags, whether Steam, Xbox or otherwise, could be kinda cool. 

I’m sure there are some of us here who would happily come together gaming, even though we may not agree on the forums.  

Does anyone else think that this could be a good idea?