Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

On 9/5/2018 at 4:07 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Divinity 2 definitive edition. Fantastic game made even better. I made my life hard by going to Act 2 with only level 7 characters but since it's on classical difficulty i do manage to progress, in baby steps.

Me and my freind have been playing divinity alot, I love it lol.

We are still on act 1. Lvl 7 so far . What classes did you use ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Me and my freind have been playing divinity alot, I love it lol.

We are still on act 1. Lvl 7 so far . What classes did you use ?

I tend to make my main character summoner, Undead Geomancer with 13 points in  Summoner right now. Red Prince as Necromancer Warrior (only for healing from damage, i do strength and constitution build), Ifan as ranged archer and Lohse as Air and Hydro support mage.

Level 15 right now and about to go to Act 3. Maybe i will start all over again, before finishing game :D to try different builds ( there are so many :D ).

[edit] Too bad i don't have anyone to play this game in split screen, my bro only likes NBA while my friends like Soccer. Lonely gamer i am :D 

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot

I mostly play Call Of Duty WWII and Nazi Zombies only got three easter eggs to do. Other games I like playing is Need For Speed payback, NHL18, Bloodbowl, etc...

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on the XBOX360.

I'm an orc. Last night I went into a pub in Riverwood and ended up in a fight with the barman, barmaid and a couple of customers because I was taking objects on a table. The barmaid wouldn't die even when hacking at her with my battleaxe. They ended up killing me. A few moments later I went back into the pub and just deliberately started a fight with them by going over to one of them and swinging my battleaxe, but they all killed me again. I'm going to see if I can finally have them tonight after I've watched King Arthur's Britain: The Truth Unearthed, which comes on at 9pm on BBC2.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Like 4

I started playing Grim Dawn. This is what Diablo 3 should have been. Great class choice, loot, DPS. Very fun game. Spooky and great music to match.

• Like 2

On 9/18/2018 at 4:58 AM, South Alabam said:

I started playing Grim Dawn. This is what Diablo 3 should have been. Great class choice, loot, DPS. Very fun game. Spooky and great music to match.

You can also try Path of Exile, similar game and has a lot of content. It's also free with microtransactions for those who want to support the dev's.

• Like 2

I'm playing Fortnite... Started to stream it too. thought I play games anyway - may as well stream it hahaha.

I made my first YouTube video too - so excited. he he.

Edited by The Id3al Experience
  • Like 1

On 5/9/2018 at 9:07 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Divinity 2 definitive edition. Fantastic game made even better. I made my life hard by going to Act 2 with only level 7 characters but since it's on classical difficulty i do manage to progress, in baby steps.

Finally finished the bloody game. Took about 4000 tries to beat the void dragon.

Spoiler.

Spoiler

Bit of advice, before the ending level, go to the dude who can redistribute your characters skills and attribute points. And just build your characters attacking attributes. Don't need, any crafting, pickpocketing, loremaster etcetera.

Spoiler

Not the best game ever it's extremely overrated. I think the balder's gate top down view doesn't do it any favors.

After, Divinity I'll wait till RDR2. In the meantime PES19.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, danydandan said:

Finally finished the bloody game. Took about 4000 tries to beat the void dragon.

Spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Bit of advice, before the ending level, go to the dude who can redistribute your characters skills and attribute points. And just build your characters attacking attributes. Don't need, any crafting, pickpocketing, loremaster etcetera.

Reveal hidden contents

Not the best game ever it's extremely overrated. I think the balder's gate top down view doesn't do it any favors.

After, Divinity I'll wait till RDR2. In the meantime PES19.

PES any good? Not owned a football game in years and FIFA are preying, robbing b******* with their loot box model.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

PES any good? Not owned a football game in years and FIFA are preying, robbing b******* with their loot box model.

FIFA last year was bad compared to PES. PES is a football fans game, if that makes sense it a more accurate description of what football is. FIFA is an Americanism of football. Basically in FIFA you got get the ball in your own box with a centre back and run the pitch beating everyone and score. In PES that is virtually impossible.

It really depends on how you want to play, realistic or fantastical. I prefer realistic. The major issue with PES is the lack of licenses. But you can download files from a website and get all the proper team's, jerseys etcetera.

Another gripe I have is they made Patrick Veira better than Roy Keane in the game. That's a bloody joke.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1

I just got Minecraft as a gift. and I find that I need six or seven hands to play it on a windows 10 computer, (and that would only be if I can remember all the command keystrokes)  for me it is nearly impossible. so I am forced to play  games that I played 35 to 40 years ago (a bunch of which were just put on this computer) 

I've loved football all my life and honestly I usually play as the New England Patriots seeing as how they're still the best team (and have been for the last 18 years lol).Madden 18 is phenomenal and i don't think i'll buy the next version, This one feels streamlined in every single way.

On 10/7/2018 at 10:05 AM, mysticwerewolf said:

games that I played 35 to 40 years ago

like pong ?

ultima 4, the bards tale (the original one), might and magic 6, . Arena   I was just given Minecraft (as a gift) and have not been able to play it. way to complicated for me. 

Nazi zombies cod ww2 reached wave 50 in the grösten haus only have two more easter eggs to do

I just finished God of War Dad of War and I must say, it is some of the best writing that I've seen in a long time. The combat was fun, the story was good, and the graphics were outstanding. I can't wait for the next one!

• Like 1

I change games so much :D

Got my hands on Tropico 6 beta, no life for me this weekend ^_^

Been playing Destiny 2 campaign. It's a good shooter but the graphics are ****. I switched to Battlefront 2 for a few games and it looks so, soooo much better.

Been playing Mass Effect. Actually quite enjoying it so far. I feel like it's going to eat away at my time over the next few weeks.

I tried playing Kingpin I got from GOG.com but unfortunately won't run on my laptop, it crashes after the intro.

Slenderman the arrival £2.50 playstation store, out now.